Ladies Only Logging Opportunities by Apex Alchemy!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here ya go guys...
Kat’s Ursa Major Log

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GF wants to know how Ursa Major worked out?
- and what Black Lion Research products are safe /recommended for women?
Thanks!
Hey brother, I'm a Rep for Apex-Alchemy. Kat Loved her Ursa run!
I'll try to find her log of it for you.
Since this is an Apex-Alchemy thread, we'll keep our focus on Apex products, here.
:)

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GF wants to know how Ursa Major worked out?
- and what Black Lion Research products are safe /recommended for women?
Thanks!
Here's her log on Ursa. Most of her experiences and feelings about the product are in the log.
(You could also send her a message, if you need additional info from her. ... Maybe she'll respond, if she sees the notification).

Please also feel free to send me messages regarding Ursa Major or anything else.

AwakeningAlpha

AwakeningAlpha

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Here's her log on Ursa. Most of her experiences and feelings about the product are in the log.
(You could also send her a message, if you need additional info from her. ... Maybe she'll respond, if she sees the notification).

Please also feel free to send me messages regarding Ursa Major or anything else.
Thanks Renew! I checked out her Log- we will plan to order and add that to her Green Tea and CLA. Any other sups you'd recommend from Apex for women?

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks Renew! I checked out her Log- we will plan to order and add that to her Green Tea and CLA. Any other sups you'd recommend from Apex for women?
Flashpoint is a very popular product for helping to burn fat, and it is a good product for Ladies.