Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Background,
just came off a
500mg a week blast with test E, and 4 weeks of 50mg Anadrol a day.

Now I’m on:
175mg of test a week
10mg rad140
10mg yk11
5mg LGD-4033
25mg MK677
Yesterday was my first day taking all 4 of those sarms listed above. I woke up today, went to my bathroom mirror, and there it was... a abnormally puffy nipple.
I squeeze it out of curiosity, out comes a clear liquid, similar to water, it had no color to it.
I don’t understand, I take 20mg nolva once a week and .5mg letro 2-3x a week. My estrogen should be so low that I don’t have prolactin and shouldn’t nolva turn off the receptors in my chest? Do I need prami? Caber? Wtf is this.... never had this issue before.
Prolactin homie... Get one of the above mentioned caber or prami and most of us have found (with real world experience) a dht like proviron or masteron will help keep in check and mitigate issues on cycle.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Does dht have an effect on estrogen as well?
It has an effect on how much conversion will happen. I would run prami. Problem fixed and you can add proviron if you want although it’s not needed but that’d be a nice addition on that stack if money isn’t a problem.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’ve said this before and will say it again, you can have prolactin problems even if your estrogen is kept low and in check.
I've agreed with you before, and I will agree again.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’ve said this before and will say it again, you can have prolactin problems even if your estrogen is kept low and in check.
Just like you can have a plane drop on your nose mid street but the chances are fairly unlikely.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two main factor increasing prolactin are estrogen and dopamine. This fairy tale idea that prolactin can get out of whack by itself and make you lactate without a reason makes no sense.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The two main factor increasing prolactin are estrogen and dopamine. This fairy tale idea that prolactin can get out of whack by itself and make you lactate without a reason makes no sense.
You forgot about progesterone. That helps to limit prolactin in the body, if it gets low prolactin goes up. Also estrogen and progesterone levels actually prevent you from lactating when prolactin is high, that’s why after child birth the women’s body drops the levels of estrogen and progesterone which allows the prolactin to trigger breast lactation.

And besides all of this I know we have disagreed about this before but the OP is another real world example of high prolactin without high estrogen. 19nors, superdrol, anadrol, all known to do this. I even stated these drugs in a previous post that we disagreed on this subject. And here he takes anadrol and boom prolactin problems.

Also OP anadrol doesn’t convert to estrogen but it does interact with estrogen receptors and can cause estrogen like side effects. That is why AI’s may not help with anadrol sides. And if you crashed your estrogen and have high prolactin then milk tits follow. As stated above get some caber or prami and some time for hormones to balance out and you will be fine.

Last edited:
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You forgot about progesterone. That helps to limit prolactin in the body, if it gets low prolactin goes up. Also estrogen and progesterone levels actually prevent you from lactating when prolactin is high, that’s why after child birth the women’s body drops the levels of estrogen and progesterone which allows the prolactin to trigger breast lactation.

And besides all of this I know we have disagreed about this before but the OP is another real world example of high prolactin without high estrogen. 19nors, superdrol, anadrol, all know to do this. I even stated these drugs in a previous post that we disagreed on this subject. And here he takes anadrol and boom prolactin problems.

Also OP anadrol doesn’t convert to estrogen but it does interact with estrogen receptors and can cause estrogen like side effects. That is why AI’s may not help with anadrol sides. And if you crashed your estrogen and have high prolactin then milk tits follow. As stated above get some caber or prami and some time for hormones to balance out and you will be fine.
low shbg can also cause high free estrogen as well as high free test even if total estrogen is in check.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You need to come off all your gear and restore homeostatsis. You look young AF and im not trying to be a kunt but the body is unpredictable as you mature into an adult. 20mg a week nolva is fk all. 10mg a day at least till the lactation and puffiness goes away.

Highly doubt its anything to do with prolactin, can't be sure without bloods but i'd wager those sarms/YK have eliminated most of your SHBG and your total free estrogen load is too high.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I am pretty sure it was mk677 that caused that. Most say it is side free...but i got gyno flare ups while on it.

Cabergoline is my drug of choice to fix that.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bit confused. I did nto see any deca, tren or like in the cycle so what caused it? Can test only do this?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
as bad as deca and tren? Also i have seen cycles where people take tren and deca. Does that mean more prolactin issues?
Mk caused me full blown gyno, and i took 500 test no ai 0 problems.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I didnt, lump is still there.

i threw both caber and aromasin at it, stopped the soreness but lump didnt go away.
Ok i am nervous i have heard about male breast cancer how do you tell its not? Also do they sometimes go away?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ok i am nervous i have heard about male breast cancer how do you tell its not? Also do they sometimes go away?
Well i am pretty sure its gyno it started hurting and was sore to the touch right when i started mk.

too much of a coincidence.

That is why i am reconsidering some of the dosages for my next cycle. I think that this gyno combined with test and 19nors is going to be a b1tch.
So instead of for example 400 test + 19 nor i may run 200 test and 200-300 mast + 19 nor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
wfreiling Supplement Auction 28
wfreiling Supplement Auction 13
Supplements 3
Supplements 2
Supplement Auction 15