lab results after 4ad cyp,1-test cyp,tren and rotating orals 13weeker

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
before i get to the lab results i will elaborate on the pharmaceuticals used.weeks 1-11 4ad cyp 1800ew,1-test cyp 700ew and m1t weeks 1-3.weeks 4-11, tren 260ew w/ mohn 40/day weeks 4-8. injectables were discontinued after week 11 and weeks9-13 i used 40mg/dat m-dien w/ mdht 80mg/day. it may seem a little complex but the results were rewarding.now for the blood work:

tot. chol. 214 ; hdl 25 ; ast 37(range 2-50) ; alt49 (range2-60) all results for comp. met. panel were in normal ranges. 13 weeks of using orals and even stacking 2 for a short period and liver enzymes were fine. i use 1.8g nac and 600mg r-ala-it seems to work well. just to note, supersoldier had run 4ad cyp and bloodwork confirmed that test levels were thru the roof. i had this test 2.5 weeks after last shot of 4ad. i extendend the cycle a couple days b/c lr3 was held up for pct. to my surprise total test was 1040-i couldn't fuckin believe it. i was expecting it to be <200.
i am using nolva for pct with fenugreek and lr3

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
just curious what was your gains from this cycle?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
very good consistent gains. i added 30lbs but some was fat and h2o retention and gained 1" on biceps. i got much denser and delts grew nicely too. i know that test levels dropped big time b/c i got hit w/ sinus infection that has had me sidelined for the last week-luv it when tat happens pct

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Hit that Red Yeast Rice, it will cut your bad cholestrol in half in 60days - i almost promise you :)

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
i used red yeast rice through periods of the cycle-though not consistly otherwise my chol. levels would have been astranomical. i am a huge fan of ryr-thanx for the advise anyway

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
i used red yeast rice through periods of the cycle-though not consistly otherwise my chol. levels would have been astranomical. i am a huge fan of ryr-thanx for the advise anyway
I'd say run it for one month from now @recommended BB dosage (double of label instructions usually).
Or policosanol at 20mg ED.