L CARNITINE

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I gotta ask you guys who use roids or androgens do you all notice anger? Or aggression. Like wanting to break **** for no reason I get this after my workouts. It's hard to control but I manage it. I would've thought I'd be tired out from my intense workouts, it's like it backfires

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar

• Dang 2-4g?! Isn't that too expensive to warrant the benefits, if any at all? Any benefits going that high of a dose that u wouldn't get at 1g?
I'm assuming the 2-4g was oral, not injectable. Is that maybe causing some confusion?

I think Hyde said once that 300mg a day of inj is plenty, that's what I'm doing currently.

VersatileGG

VersatileGG

Awards
I'm assuming the 2-4g was oral, not injectable. Is that maybe causing some confusion?

I think Hyde said once that 300mg a day of inj is plenty, that's what I'm doing currently.
I've heard some bodybuilders or athletes using grams of it, for more fat loss and possibly greater androgen upregulation so I don't know. Hope he can chime in and confirm

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I gotta ask you guys who use roids or androgens do you all notice anger? Or aggression. Like wanting to break **** for no reason I get this after my workouts. It's hard to control but I manage it. I would've thought I'd be tired out from my intense workouts, it's like it backfires
That's probably just your youth, I'm guessing you're a lot younger than most of us. No offense of course!

I play sports, which helps me get my aggression out. I also play some competitive video games for a few minutes most days.

Buy a punching bag and turn that aggression into more gains and better cardio!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've heard some bodybuilders or athletes using grams of it, for more fat loss and possibly greater androgen upregulation so I don't know. Hope he can chime in and confirm
I’ve heard of people injecting grams per day, but 1g/day is supposed to be the point of diminishing returns for fatloss. And that’s for someone already in shape; the fatter you are the less you can effectively utilize. So basically you would increase from maybe 200 in off-season per day towards a gram as you got deep in a prep diet. But not someone cutting from 18 to 13% bodyfat, like trying to get truly lean.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I went from 300 to 600 with no noticeable difference ???