Kobe drops 81!!!!

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
Kobe decided to win a game by himself and so he did it...lol...81:jaw: on 28-48 form the floor and 18-20 from the line...can u say best all around player in the NBA...yess u can...and i'm a Piston fan!!

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't go as far as to say he is the best all around player, but he is good. Pretty impressive he scored 81, but he still won't win a title for a couple of years. When he realizes its all about team and not I, that's when he will start winning rings again. Go Heat!!!:p

exposed

Awards
81 points is unbelievable though, too bad im a mavericks fan.

gixxman

Board Supporter
Awards
I wouldn't go as far as to say he is the best all around player, but he is good. Pretty impressive he scored 81, but he still won't win a title for a couple of years. When he realizes its all about team and not I, that's when he will start winning rings again. Go Heat!!!:p
Whats his game missing?...hes one of the top defensive players in the league and top offensive...he has nobody to pass to now but when the high school kid matures in couple of years ...than watch out!

Alexander

Alexander

Awards
  • Established
I don't think his defense is that good. Bill Walton said it best(insert ridiculous voice)"Kobe's limiting quality is his personality". Kobe is a douchebag. It's one thing to try and emulate someone(Jordan), but it's another to just plain copy everything. Get a personality of your own. Can't stand the kid. Talent wise he's got it all, its that personality that will hold him back.

manfreakca

Awards
dont like the guy but thats impressive!!!!!!!:bow28:

Achilles13

:::6'4 240lbs EndoMorph:::
Awards
  • Established
Whats his game missing?...hes one of the top defensive players in the league and top offensive...he has nobody to pass to now but when the high school kid matures in couple of years ...than watch out!

His defense isn't that strong IMO.

Trance Boy

Awards
His defense the last few years has dropped. It wasnt has good as the championship years. Obvioulsy he's put more focus on his offense, rather than defense.

AllCelts

Awards
Kobe is unbeleivable. He is the best scorer in the leugae today. It's a shame that he's got such a horrible attitude about the game though.

Markio

Markio

Awards
Quality player, be good to have him on the Pistons bench - Rip needs a rest every now and again

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u guys are talking **** on Kobe its funny.....unlike all the ****ty player u guys are all over...Rip...Nash...etc...guess what bro... Kobe= 3 Rings...not to mention he's the best player in the league on the worst team...when they get real talent to help him it will be over...look for Kobe to Have his Prime year next season

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sports Talk 2
The Solution General Chat 11
pitt6691 Sports Talk 5
h0other Sports Talk 115
General Chat 21