Kings Slayer vs Vector (vs Superdrol)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My son is 2.5yrs old. Just getting to understand the entire Christmas and Santa thing. I stashed a lot of chocolates under his pillow and in the AM asked him look under his pillow. He was just ecstatic.
Yeah I love it. Mine are 4 and 7 which is tricky cos the 7 year old has friends who are now saying there is no santa but we are still keeping the magic alive.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now if you don't mind, we've got to bust some ghosts.
STICKER_20181225145151.jpeg

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah I love it. Mine are 4 and 7 which is tricky cos the 7 year old has friends who are now saying there is no santa but we are still keeping the magic alive.
Santa exists. The end.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It’s an important tradition. Eventually they will move out of it. But, till then keep it alive.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It’s an important tradition. Eventually they will move out of it. But, till then keep it alive.
just like saying CHRISTMAS and not that stupid xmas...just sayin

MERRY CHRISTMAS

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MERRY CHRISTMAS
Absolutely. People just like to short hand everything and I just hate it.

Merry Christmas to all

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well, I'm also going to have an XXXmas... lol.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

MERRY CHRISTMAS
I'm guilty of that. Depends how fast I want to type on my phone.

We had an amazing day. Hope you all did. I'm back to work tomorrow. Have family staying over a couple of nights so my "gym" is currently converted to a bedroom so looking at maybe Thursday night for next workout.

I realise that's a feeble excuse and I should just do a Rocky and carry logs on my back on the walk to work then cut down some trees and lift a horse cart but fuk it its Xmas.... SH1T I MEAN CHRISTMAS!

Im off to take 6 kingslayer that I've forgotten to take all day. Feels weird taking supplements with wine. Feels like I have a weird addiction.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just ate a whole chocolate orange on my lunch break... Counts as one of my five a day though right?

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey guys, time for an update.

I'm still taking kingslayer 6 per day split over 3 servings. I'm still eating, a lot, and still training.

My training has taken a hit with it being xmas/new year plus family members have been ill. Work has been tiring and sleep has been lacking. All this inconsistency will effect the supplement when making comparisons etc. But I want to be transparent.

So far my comparison with Vector are:-

Vector gave me notable increases in strength and endurance.

KS does not, I do however have an increased appetite plus slight libido boost (which is saying something considering how tired I am) neither of which I experienced whilst on Vector. It lacks the notable strength increase though.

These are natural supplements at the end of the day. None of them have me feeling "on". If you stop taking them you would not notice immediately. In the same way that I do not feel a difference if I stop taking my multi, fish oil or even creatine. The performance benefit is so gradual that the effects of taking or not taking will only be noticeable over time.

I feel that these natural supps need to be taken for months at a time to truly reap the benefits yet at the same time would continue to use between cycles as neither have been detrimental. I would use vector if cutting and KS if bulking if I had to choose between them.

Incidentally for anyone interested at this point on SD I had started gaining notable size in pecs and delts plus strength increase was very notable too. Appetite had increased too but all that was about to change going into week 3. Felt as if I had a permanent pump though.

I still have the best part of two weeks to go on KS so let's plough on.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm well aware I am posting very little these days.

I will post my day of eating and workout tomorrow.

The thing with natural supps is that once you get into the groove very little changes. When on something like SD I find I post more because you will get sudden muscle size increases or strength gains almost every 3 to 4 days... You know, or suddenly you feel like you could die any second... Either way its stuff worth posting.

My summary so far is, sticking to diet, with leftover Christmas naughty food still sneaking in.

Working out, although did end up skipping a week and have been doing some full body routines to ease back in before reverting back to the log book routine I was doing.

Feel okay (whole family has some kind of winter cold fall out, with me it's a cough but my wife has some kind of lung infection and kids are still coughing in the night). Appetite healthy, bowel movents still fantastic.

Just feel pretty solid all round. In a healthy kind of way given some of the stuff I ate over the holidays. I will try and post a pic since I must be about 6 lbs heavier than the last one.

I realise with Christmas time happening I probably haven't done it justice with the inconsistencies in diet and training so apologies if this has ended up a wasted thread. I am glad I have tried it however and in the future I think I would consider it at the start of any natural bulk or maybe even post cycle to keep the gains up as best as possible and allow my body to utilise the food I throw at it efficiently which it seems to help with a lot.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well that's my cardio sorted for today. Got an intruder alarm call out at 2:30 in the morning and had to walk to work to check it out, about a 5.5 mile round trip. Got back at 4am. Downside is I only got about 4 hours sleep so that's today screwed already.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So day of eating today.

7am cup of tea 2 x kingslayer +fishoil

8am two rashers of thick lean back bacon + 2 wheatabix with whole milk. Cals 620 carbs 40 fat 12 protein 59

10am protein shake (soy milk, banana, oatmeal, 2 scoops whey cinnamon bun flavour) plus apple. Cals 560 carbs 62 fat 11 protein 56.

1pm lunch 3 pieces of skin on chicken cooked in air fryer sliced into rice with Chinese seasoning. Cals 1164 carbs 75 fat 50 protein 100

4pm shake like before minus the oatmeal and use tiramisu flavour plus apple. Cals 460 carbs 47 fat 9 protein 53.

7pm dinner 4 whole egg omelette with mushrooms ham, cheese and teaspoon of ketchup. Cals 390 carbs 2 fat 26 protein 41.

Drank about 2 litres of water

Total daily macros

Cals 3194
Carbs 226
Fat 108
Protein 294

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Forgot to say I take another 2 ks plus fish oil before lunch and dinner.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Need to recalculate my two shakes. Just realised I have one without the oats but the carbs are higher so I've fakt up the macros somewhere. Will correct tomorrow.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Your assessment of Vector vs King’s Slayer is very similar to mine.

Vector: Superior for endurance, strength, and muscle fullness (negative would be bloat)

King’s Slayer: Superior for pumps, vascularity, appetite increase/enhanced digestion (negative for me is some lethargy)

Stacking both is actually ideal :)

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's me corrected my macros in the day of eating post.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Your assessment of Vector vs King’s Slayer is very similar to mine.

Vector: Superior for endurance, strength, and muscle fullness (negative would be bloat)

King’s Slayer: Superior for pumps, vascularity, appetite increase/enhanced digestion (negative for me is some lethargy)

Stacking both is actually ideal :)
I guess that makes sense. Huge dose of Korean mistletoe though, plus over £100 for the two is quite steep.

I firmly believe that I have had better results from blackstone labs recomp rx. It's only ursolic acid (which is apparently in vector) but I had better pumps (lasted throughout the day) , appetite was boosted too and I looked leaner in the mirror. Whether or not it's a trick of the mind I don't know. I'm sure that if I was a scientist and could perform actual tests on what's going on in my body the BLR and OL products are doing more but at the end of the day when running natural products I'm looking for feeling good and looking improved and I get this with recomp rx, maybe pj braun spikes his products. Its also only £30. I'm tempted to do another run of recomp rx stacked with their new halo to see what goes down but I have to say I highly rate BSL products... Even though PJ is a dick, and their andros are severely underdosed, and all the other reasons people on the forum laugh in people's faces when they say they are using them.

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I guess that makes sense. Huge dose of Korean mistletoe though, plus over £100 for the two is quite steep.

I firmly believe that I have had better results from blackstone labs recomp rx. It's only ursolic acid (which is apparently in vector) but I had better pumps (lasted throughout the day) , appetite was boosted too and I looked leaner in the mirror. Whether or not it's a trick of the mind I don't know. I'm sure that if I was a scientist and could perform actual tests on what's going on in my body the BLR and OL products are doing more but at the end of the day when running natural products I'm looking for feeling good and looking improved and I get this with recomp rx, maybe pj braun spikes his products. Its also only £30. I'm tempted to do another run of recomp rx stacked with their new halo to see what goes down but I have to say I highly rate BSL products... Even though PJ is a dick, and their andros are severely underdosed, and all the other reasons people on the forum laugh in people's faces when they say they are using them.
Yeah...I would more kind of do half doses of Vector and King’s Slayer. 1 pill of each 3 times/day if I were to run a dedicated stack of those two products.

Having said that, my current favorite (not currently taking) of any of these products is Anteus Labs Hydra Head Six (another product that contains Ursolic acid). I have not taken Reomp Rx yet, but I might have to put that on my list...haha!

I also happen to have 3 bottles of Halo Elite on my hands that I am saving for the right time. I am currently running a MASSACR3/King’s Slayer stack, and to be honest, a few pills of Vector popped in here and there too. :)

I have taken KS and Vector separately in the past before, so MASSACR3 is really the only new supplement in the mix for me..

Humble

Humble

Awards
  • Established
I’ve tried the Vector/Follidrone and KingSlayer/Massacre stacks sequentially. I thought they both helped me reach my goals. Here’s how.

First, I figure each company’s products are more optimal to run together, not with other company products.

My experience was pretty clear cut. BLR’s V/F stack helped most with strength gains, not muscle mass. OL’s KS/M stack increased muscle mass, but not so much strength. Appetite was greater on the KS/M stack than the V/F stack so that may be responsible for the mass gains. Though, I think the laxogenin in Massacre may also have had something to do with muscle mass gains.

In the future, I plan to use the V/F stack for a lean bulk cycle and KS/M for a muscle mass building cycle.

I hope this helps!

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Workout today was still full body. A bunch of supersets. 3 sets of each superset.

Deadlifts/pullups
Bent over barbell rows/flat dumbell press
Dips/overhead dumbell press
Dumbell tricep extention/dumbell hammer curls

Finished with a high rep set of squats.

Will revert back to the split on Monday.

Wobmarvel

Wobmarvel

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So wrapping this up now as I've entered the last day of kingslayer. From tomorrow I will revert back to the thread I started last year where I will outline my strategy to ease into it rather than jump in head first with bricks tied around my neck.

I'm glad I've tried kingslayer although probably won't use again.

If you are a full time natural then I can recommend it mainly for increasing appetite and I truly believe it helps with nutrient partitioning as even when eating a lot I never experience any bloat. This could give an improvement to protein synthesis which would help it to do all the things it claims... In a roundabout "allowing you to eat more" kind of way.

Because I'm not worried about being natural I would utilise something like MK for the appetite and use a good probiotic to avoid bloat and I feel the results would be better at a lower price.