Kim Jong-un prepares for war in 2015

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
Its really dumb...they just want a boogyman so they can continue to support the military industrial complex and keep American bases there.
This very well could be, im no conspiracy nut but we only know what the government chooses to tell us, and thats a fact. Regardless I think hes a crazy nut and its pretty unsettling that one man, and an unstable man like him has the power to wake up any day and start war with the resources to do so. South Korea is a beautiful place with beautiful people and I hope they hold tight.

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
we only know what the government chooses to tell us, and thats a fact.
While its true that we here what the goverment chooses to tell us, its a fact that we can reject it and get independent sources of information.

Regardless I think hes a crazy nut and its pretty unsettling that one man, and an unstable man like him has the power to wake up any day and start war with the resources to do so.
I agree he is crazy, but he hasnt started and engaged in as many wars as Obama.

Being crazy does not mean he is stupid. He plays politics, and he has too (not to say I agree with it, I dont.) He is well aware that if he started a war whatever little of a country he has would be destroyed. If he ever engaged in a real war its because of self defense.

South Korea is a beautiful place with beautiful people and I hope they hold tight.
Its a real cool asian country, wish them the best!

Ambizione

Ambizione

Awards
While its true that we here what the goverment chooses to tell us, its a fact that we can reject it and get independent sources of information.

I agree he is crazy, but he hasnt started and engaged in as many wars as Obama.

Being crazy does not mean he is stupid. He plays politics, and he has too (not to say I agree with it, I dont.) He is well aware that if he started a war whatever little of a country he has would be destroyed. If he ever engaged in a real war its because of self defense.

Its a real cool asian country, wish them the best!

I dont think he is stupid, he is actually well educated in politics and war. His dad has taught him well. But being smart, or stupid has no basis with what im talking about. His actions are ridiculous and for the sake of south korea AND north korea I can only hope there will be no war between them. And you have to realize Obama is only the "face" of the american government. The motives are not purely Obama. And as soon as he got into office he had to clean up Bush's mess. And last I agree with you that we can search for our own information and dig for truth. But the REAL inside stories are seldom found. They are black listed and hidden away or burned. I belive we get snippets here and there. Like I said im no conspiracy nut, but I do love jesse venturas work :)

ax1

ax1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And you have to realize Obama is only the "face" of the american government. The motives are not purely Obama. And as soon as he got into office he had to clean up Bush's mess.
100% true Obama is not the only face the the goverment, and the reason of our issues. I dont see how he "had to clean up Bush's mess," it seems from everything Ive payed attention to he greatly contributed to it. I voted for him in 08 and within the first year I declared Obama to be Bush's 3rd term.

Anyways, there is alot of hypocrisy in the media and Washington. We have China that have been slaughtering Tibetans and Uyghur people and thrives off the slavery (such as the Lao Gao prison system, and general overall job quality), organ harvesting Falun Gong and other political opponents, and doing the real bullying around the pacific region with border wars from west to east to the oceans forcing Japan to militarize and dissolve their WWII treaty but the only asian boogyman is in North Korea. With China its just business as usual.

PS: Jesse is on Ora TV now, Larry Kings new online network. Ventura for 2016!!!