KilaCali Feeling the EndoSurge Turbo For the BPS Crew!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
What's Up All!! Finally getting this log started after having a few major setbacks I officially Started on EndoSurge Turbo Compliments of the BPS(Body Performance Solutions) Guys on Feb 28th Much Love & Appreciation to all those guys over there and everyone supporting my log's and amazing journeys in the supplement and body restoration world... Some Stats

5'7"
175lbs (before starting)
Currently 190lbs
On a serious bulk mission with a superfast metabolism is bulk almost all year round with little cardio from time to time cause I lose so much muscle so quick!

PR's Include
Bench (Flat) 305
Bench (Incline) 255
Shoulder Press 225
Squat 465
LegPress 800+
DeadLift 405+

Current Cycle is as follows

Started PH Cycle 2-18 Quad-Plexx RX Xtreme (DMZ 50mg, M14ADD 60mg, Max LMG 50mg, MSten 30mg)
Support Supps Include
TUDCA 500mg
P-5-P (50mg)
DHEA 30mg EOD

EndoSurge Turbo 2caps 3x Daily <--Current Log is on this.

Exemestane 12.5EOD as Needed for AI
Omega3 FishOIL's 1500mg split in half at each PH Dosage

FINAFLEX Creatine Energy (Also doing a log and review on this) Every Day 1scoop

I also plan on Bridging every 3rd week of my PH Cycle to another PH Cycle 2 more times... Week 3 Which was last Thursday the 12th I started Alpha M60 + Diabolix (M1A 40mg/MethyChlostebol 80mg/Diabolix 125mg) Taking 1 cap twice daily of the Alpha M60 and 3 caps 3x Daily of the Diabolix.. on the 3rd week of That Cycle I plan to start Epi/Tren (Epistane 45mg/Tren 115mg) that will be my 3rd and Final PH Cycle.
PCT is planned out with Serms and other Supps, I think I will be looking to get more EndoSurge Turbo for that as I have been loving the results so far...

So far After the first week on EndoSurge I have noticed more energy, more focus, more pump and aggression added to my PH Cycle, usually people run into lethargy on this as well as prolactin issues, since I have been taking the DHEA and trhe P-5-p the Endosurge has been kicking the energy up as well as the mucuna puriens and maca ingredients helping to aid in the prolactin department, im loving every thing about this so far!! im glad it had enough for a two month run I have notice'd no side effects what so ever from any of the supplements im taking and I feel that the EndoSurge Turbo has also aided in that... any questions feel free to chime in guys, I will update as much as I can every few days!!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
So heading into the 3rd week and finally able to log I just want to let you guys know ill be posting my routines the last couple weeks and dropping my opinion on the effects daily since starting by tomorrow, I wanted to answer a question that is a good one from my other log about being on my PH cycle and hoe I would notice the effects of anything else, to let you guys know first off ive been lifting 9+ years 8 of them were supplement free, and for me after doing this for so long and so many different ways I've become very in tune with my body and how it reacts to stress/supplements/nutrition/everyday events, so I can definitely tell the difference between the more steady feeling from the PH's I run and other supplements..

So far the EndoSurge Turbo has been awesome, with some of the PH's im taking possibly causing prolactin issues, I notice that the mucuna puriens and quality ingredients have really helped in that aspect, I notice a better overall feeling through the day, specially since dosing 3 caps twice daily, I notice I do get a deeper sleep at night since starting, the nettle root has really helped with a lot of sides as well that can be caused with the ph's including prostate issues, I can feel my overall test has jumped up after the first week as well... anyways I will post some good things and hope to make everyone proud and am greateful to BPS for all they do you guys are awesome, love & respect always, will be back soon with a nice update!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Glad your liking the endosurge bud!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
Log Update Day 23 of EndoSurge Turbo

I can honestly say that this product and all its advertised for has proven more then enough to stand the test so far, I noticed the effects within the first week, this going on my 4th week I have started to notice my libido coming back which running PH, specially strong ones you tend to lose it as well as become lethargic and with the help of this product so far I have beaten almost all of the negative sides from running a PH Cycle.

1st Week 2caps morning/2caps mid noon/2 caps before bed
Monday Back
3x10-12 Wide grip pullups / 3x neautral grip pullups 10-12 / bent over barbell rows 3x12(185)9(225)6(255)
reverse grip rows 3x10(225)12(185)10(155)
single arm dumbbell rows 15/12/10 (65)/(75)/(75)
wide grip pull downs 3x15 down to 12 (185/200/225)
reverse grip pull downs 3x12-10-8 225/240/260
seated close grip rows 3x12-15 can never read the weight plates on this one but im assuming somewhere over 100? :-/
superset back extension 3x15 185 with deadlift 3x12-15 225

Tuesday Chest
incline dumbbell press 3x15 65/75/75 <-max dumbbell weight at the gym unfortunately :(
flat bb bench 3x15,12,10 135/185/225
incline bb bench 3x12,10,8 135/185/185
flat dumbbell press 3x12-15 75lb
seated pecdec machine 3x15 somewhere around 120lbs
standing incline fly on cross-over with d-rings usually go a couple plates up and just drop set all the way down for 3 sets until my chest is ready to rip out of the skin and my shoulders are about to tear off my body lol
finish with 4x15 dips, 2xwide grip 2xclose grip then 3x12-15 incline pushups if I can even get to 15 usually a struggle after 10 by the second set.

Wednesday Legs
Squats 3x15,12,8-10 185/225/275
Leg Press 2x10-12 wide/sumo starting at 400 and ending around 650/700 followed with 2x8-10 close stance with 700 or within 45lbs of it..
Calf Raises 6x10/15/20 inner and outter footing each time 460/360/320
superset seated leg extensions with lying leg curls 3x15 increasing weight by 1-2 plates each time somewhere around 105 on lying leg curls and using 225 as working weight on seated leg extensions
25lb dumbbell lunges with squats superset 25 per leg, 25-30 per squat

Thursday Shoulders
seated dumbbell standard press 3x12-15 65lb
seated military bb press 3x12-10 185 down to 135
3x12 Arnold press with 45lbs
bent over db lateral raises starting with 3x10-12 30lb/25lb/15lb
standing db lateral raises repeated with heavier weight 35/30/20 last one for burnout close to 20 usually
upright small bb rows with approx. 95lb on bar for 3x12 down to 10
barbell shrug 3x12-15 225
sometimes finishing with prone incline bench small barbell front raises for as many as I can get up to 100, so far I've made it to 78

Friday Arms
standing db curls 3x15 45lb
incline seated drag/dumbbell curls 3x10-12 35lb
preacher curl with e-z bar 125 or so on bar for 3x10
hammer dumbbell curls with 45lb 3x12-15
lying barbell tri extension/skull crushers with 45s on the ez bar, adding 10 each set for 3x15/12/10
standing dumbbell tri extension behind head out to the side, 35lb dumbells 3x12
kneeling tri kickbacks with 45/55lb dumbells depending on day 3x12
standing rope pulldowns 3x15 followed by reverse close-grip tri extension pulldowns 3x12-15
superset with lying hammer curl rope pulldowns about 4 plates down 3x12-15
forearm curls 4x12 small flat bar 45s each side, superset set with wrist curls 2x palm up/2x palm down usually adding another 10-15lbs for those.

Since the beginning of Week one, i started in Week 3 dosing 3 caps morning and 3 caps before bed and have noticed more feelings of motivation, deeper sleep and my libido coming back even stronger..

So there you have my schedule thus far and what its looked like since day 1 just to bring everyone up to speed, each week I have noticed on certain days a certain muscle group or two will feel stronger so I will sometimes add 15/25lbs typically for bench and back, 25/45lbs on legs, 10/15lbs on shoulders and arms, I usally do not do any kind of 1RM accept once a month but on certain days when I know my body is ready I do stack on a lot more weight then normal and can gauge from how it felt and how much I put on if ive gotten stronger or a lot stronger and I can honestly say that come week 2 of this cycle I noticed more aggression, more endurance, more strength on more days usually 3-4 days a week instead of those rare 1 or 2 days if your lucky a week, I can definitely feel the EndoSurge Turbo complimenting the PH's in many different ways, as I said before it's been awesome in battling side effects, as well as enhancing a lot of effects that normally wouldn't be as intense. hope this helps, I feel i should be doing a

Much better logs things have just been really hectic and its been hard to just sit here longer then 2 minutes but i promise i will continue to make these logs better and let it be known the amazing supplement i have the pleasure and blessing of sampling/logging and reviewing much love to the BPS guys once again thank you all very much, any questions or input always feel free to add!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
Log Update Day 23 of EndoSurge Turbo I can honestly say that this product and all its advertised for has proven more then enough to stand the test so far, I noticed the effects within the first week, this going on my 4th week I have started to notice my libido coming back which running PH, specially strong ones you tend to lose it as well as become lethargic and with the help of this product so far I have beaten almost all of the negative sides from running a PH Cycle. 1st Week 2caps morning/2caps mid noon/2 caps before bed Monday Back 3x10-12 Wide grip pullups / 3x neautral grip pullups 10-12 / bent over barbell rows 3x12(185)9(225)6(255) reverse grip rows 3x10(225)12(185)10(155) single arm dumbbell rows 15/12/10 (65)/(75)/(75) wide grip pull downs 3x15 down to 12 (185/200/225) reverse grip pull downs 3x12-10-8 225/240/260 seated close grip rows 3x12-15 can never read the weight plates on this one but im assuming somewhere over 100? :-/ superset back extension 3x15 185 with deadlift 3x12-15 225 Tuesday Chest incline dumbbell press 3x15 65/75/75 <-max dumbbell weight at the gym unfortunately :( flat bb bench 3x15,12,10 135/185/225 incline bb bench 3x12,10,8 135/185/185 flat dumbbell press 3x12-15 75lb seated pecdec machine 3x15 somewhere around 120lbs standing incline fly on cross-over with d-rings usually go a couple plates up and just drop set all the way down for 3 sets until my chest is ready to rip out of the skin and my shoulders are about to tear off my body lol finish with 4x15 dips, 2xwide grip 2xclose grip then 3x12-15 incline pushups if I can even get to 15 usually a struggle after 10 by the second set. Wednesday Legs Squats 3x15,12,8-10 185/225/275 Leg Press 2x10-12 wide/sumo starting at 400 and ending around 650/700 followed with 2x8-10 close stance with 700 or within 45lbs of it.. Calf Raises 6x10/15/20 inner and outter footing each time 460/360/320 superset seated leg extensions with lying leg curls 3x15 increasing weight by 1-2 plates each time somewhere around 105 on lying leg curls and using 225 as working weight on seated leg extensions 25lb dumbbell lunges with squats superset 25 per leg, 25-30 per squat Thursday Shoulders seated dumbbell standard press 3x12-15 65lb seated military bb press 3x12-10 185 down to 135 3x12 Arnold press with 45lbs bent over db lateral raises starting with 3x10-12 30lb/25lb/15lb standing db lateral raises repeated with heavier weight 35/30/20 last one for burnout close to 20 usually upright small bb rows with approx. 95lb on bar for 3x12 down to 10 barbell shrug 3x12-15 225 sometimes finishing with prone incline bench small barbell front raises for as many as I can get up to 100, so far I've made it to 78 Friday Arms standing db curls 3x15 45lb incline seated drag/dumbbell curls 3x10-12 35lb preacher curl with e-z bar 125 or so on bar for 3x10 hammer dumbbell curls with 45lb 3x12-15 lying barbell tri extension/skull crushers with 45s on the ez bar, adding 10 each set for 3x15/12/10 standing dumbbell tri extension behind head out to the side, 35lb dumbells 3x12 kneeling tri kickbacks with 45/55lb dumbells depending on day 3x12 standing rope pulldowns 3x15 followed by reverse close-grip tri extension pulldowns 3x12-15 superset with lying hammer curl rope pulldowns about 4 plates down 3x12-15 forearm curls 4x12 small flat bar 45s each side, superset set with wrist curls 2x palm up/2x palm down usually adding another 10-15lbs for those. Since the beginning of Week one, i started in Week 3 dosing 3 caps morning and 3 caps before bed and have noticed more feelings of motivation, deeper sleep and my libido coming back even stronger.. So there you have my schedule thus far and what its looked like since day 1 just to bring everyone up to speed, each week I have noticed on certain days a certain muscle group or two will feel stronger so I will sometimes add 15/25lbs typically for bench and back, 25/45lbs on legs, 10/15lbs on shoulders and arms, I usally do not do any kind of 1RM accept once a month but on certain days when I know my body is ready I do stack on a lot more weight then normal and can gauge from how it felt and how much I put on if ive gotten stronger or a lot stronger and I can honestly say that come week 2 of this cycle I noticed more aggression, more endurance, more strength on more days usually 3-4 days a week instead of those rare 1 or 2 days if your lucky a week, I can definitely feel the EndoSurge Turbo complimenting the PH's in many different ways, as I said before it's been awesome in battling side effects, as well as enhancing a lot of effects that normally wouldn't be as intense. hope this helps, I feel i should be doing a Much better logs things have just been really hectic and its been hard to just sit here longer then 2 minutes but i promise i will continue to make these logs better and let it be known the amazing supplement i have the pleasure and blessing of sampling/logging and reviewing much love to the BPS guys once again thank you all very much, any questions or input always feel free to add!
Glad the libido is up for you! That is one thing i always notice! Its a good thing though!

KilaCali

KilaCali

Banned
Awards
the cycle is going fantastic! been feeling really good these past few days and super stacked.. back day (Monday) went through the normal routine but kept stacking 20lbs on the bent over row until I was up to 295 on my 4th set reverse grip got 6 clean ones, super strong for me lately! all my other lifts kinda stayed the same but rep wise I feel like I gotta slow waaaay down to really tire myself out.. same with chest and shoulder day

on chest day I threw an extra 20lbs on incline bench, making it 245 and hit that for 8, so I threw another 20 on and hit it for 6 making it 265lbs I went one more round with 10 and got 2 1/2 so my new PR and honestly my first majorly noted incline is now 275 on my fav chest exercise! the rest of my rounds were done clean and in the 10-12 rep range.. flat felt a little normal, ever since I started working incline more the past few years my body has almost got tired of flat bench but ive done so much of it through out the years and I prefer the upper chest build so much more.. decline I feelin good contraction and pumps on..

leg day wens: didn't try to go to heavy on my squats, endurance wasn't all there but it sure felt like I had peak contractions on them babys reppin 265 for sets of 15, leg press I always feel like weekly I go up 40lbs easy, im guessing somewhere in the 700s first 3 sets working up to that for 12-15 reps by 5th and 6th in close feet and knees together im getting 8-9 reps..

shoulder day felt like going heavy on OH-DB-Press's felt extra strong was doing sets of 8 with the 70lbs x3
barbell was just as nice 225 2x wide grip for 10, 2x 225 for 8
followed with 3x the arnolds with the 50lb DB's seated.
bent over laterals with the 35s for 12, 30s for 9 25s for 7
standing laterals 40s x 10, 30x 10, 20s 12
upright rows 120lb small bar 3x12-10

arms tomorrow, had a long day didn't have time to hit them...

EndoSurge Turbo seems to be continually working great as time goes on, I definitely prefer the 3 caps twice daily as opposed to 2 3x daily.. word of advice: CEL Cycle Assist & BPS EndoSurge Turbo makes for some paint peeling poops!!!!

Well i'm a little sad as im getting down to the last week I believe of this wonderful t-booster, I think im going to order some for my PCT, with some longjack,tongkat ali and tribbulus should be an awesome combo of course DAA as well... anyhow ever since week one has passed I continue to notice I get extremely deep and restful sleep when I do sleep and I credit this completely to the EndoSurge T because without it I sleep very light and tend to have some sleep apnea troubles, not with this... and my overall mood has been very optimistic like my house could burn down and I might be ok with it without going off toomuch about it! hah. Lovin this stuff!

NattyForLife

NattyForLife

Awards
the cycle is going fantastic! been feeling really good these past few days and super stacked.. back day (Monday) went through the normal routine but kept stacking 20lbs on the bent over row until I was up to 295 on my 4th set reverse grip got 6 clean ones, super strong for me lately! all my other lifts kinda stayed the same but rep wise I feel like I gotta slow waaaay down to really tire myself out.. same with chest and shoulder day on chest day I threw an extra 20lbs on incline bench, making it 245 and hit that for 8, so I threw another 20 on and hit it for 6 making it 265lbs I went one more round with 10 and got 2 1/2 so my new PR and honestly my first majorly noted incline is now 275 on my fav chest exercise! the rest of my rounds were done clean and in the 10-12 rep range.. flat felt a little normal, ever since I started working incline more the past few years my body has almost got tired of flat bench but ive done so much of it through out the years and I prefer the upper chest build so much more.. decline I feelin good contraction and pumps on.. leg day wens: didn't try to go to heavy on my squats, endurance wasn't all there but it sure felt like I had peak contractions on them babys reppin 265 for sets of 15, leg press I always feel like weekly I go up 40lbs easy, im guessing somewhere in the 700s first 3 sets working up to that for 12-15 reps by 5th and 6th in close feet and knees together im getting 8-9 reps.. shoulder day felt like going heavy on OH-DB-Press's felt extra strong was doing sets of 8 with the 70lbs x3 barbell was just as nice 225 2x wide grip for 10, 2x 225 for 8 followed with 3x the arnolds with the 50lb DB's seated. bent over laterals with the 35s for 12, 30s for 9 25s for 7 standing laterals 40s x 10, 30x 10, 20s 12 upright rows 120lb small bar 3x12-10 arms tomorrow, had a long day didn't have time to hit them... EndoSurge Turbo seems to be continually working great as time goes on, I definitely prefer the 3 caps twice daily as opposed to 2 3x daily.. word of advice: CEL Cycle Assist & BPS EndoSurge Turbo makes for some paint peeling poops!!!! Well i'm a little sad as im getting down to the last week I believe of this wonderful t-booster, I think im going to order some for my PCT, with some longjack,tongkat ali and tribbulus should be an awesome combo of course DAA as well... anyhow ever since week one has passed I continue to notice I get extremely deep and restful sleep when I do sleep and I credit this completely to the EndoSurge T because without it I sleep very light and tend to have some sleep apnea troubles, not with this... and my overall mood has been very optimistic like my house could burn down and I might be ok with it without going off toomuch about it! hah. Lovin this stuff!
check out sustain alpha...BPS's new but old topical test booster!