Kenpoengineer New Rep for Entourage Hormones

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I’ve been so impressed with Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical) and my TRT treatment that I just joined the team as the new AnabolicMinds rep for them!

Please see my log here for an explanation as to why I joined them back in August 2017:

First AM Patient
First AM Patient - AnabolicMinds.com

Entourage Hormones is NOT a “TRT mill”. It is a family run office with Doctor Bryan Henry trtdoc as the doctor in charge. Doc B is a Marine vet that prides himself with personal treatment. They are located in Tulsa, OK and use telemedicine.

Information can be found on Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/entouragehormones/

https://entouragehormones.com/

Link to pricing:

https://entouragehormones.com/pricing/

For more information please feel free to PM me. I’m here to answer questions. As a patient myself, I can talk honestly as to my adventure in continuing my TRT treatment with Entourage Hormones.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FAQ.

Pricing/What is Provided:

For $139 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Monthly consult with provider
Shipping to your door

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for TRT related issues.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Reserved for TRT Health Benefits

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good news... Happy for you bro and knowing you, you will do an impeccable job.

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thats awesome brother. Congrats

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats on the position!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just a clarification: Due to current telemedicine laws, Entourage Medical CANNOT provide services in these states: Florida, Georgia, Indiana,Louisiana, Maine, New York and South Carolina.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Congrats man! I’m glad they went this route!

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Congrats! I've been on and off around here for the last 8 months, so it's nice to see this upon my re-entry. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FAQ.

For $119 per month your protocol includes:
200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Shipping to your door
congrats, mark...that seems like very reasonable pricing....most guys spend much more than that on supps per month!!!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Clarification, Entourage Medical is now charging for shipping so the new pricing is:

200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Shipping to your door

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Clarification, Entourage Medical is now charging for shipping so the new pricing is:

200mg/ test cyp weekly
250iu hcg weekly
1mg arimidex weekly
Syringes/alcohol pads
Shipping to your door
righteous prices!!!

CatSnake

Awards
  • Established
kenpoengineer,

I saw on Entourage's site that they have blood tests on there.... how does that work? same are before with Discounted Labs?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer,

I saw on Entourage's site that they have blood tests on there.... how does that work? same are before with Discounted Labs?
Entourage Medical works with LabCorp directly. I just saw them myself.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
If anyone has questions or is curious about TRT and Entourage Hormones (Entourage Medical), feel free to visit my log as a patient of them or message me. I’d be happy to answer questions or get you in contact with them.
First AM Patient
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295946

Just curious, what levels did the treatment restore your test to? I was looking through your log, but it has over 20 pages so I figured I would just ask you.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just curious, what levels did the treatment restore your test to? I was looking through your log, but it has over 20 pages so I figured I would just ask you.
TRT is not a total or free testosterone number. It’s about reaching a level that “you personally feel better on”. No gels/creams only injections, the way it should be. If you have a FB account then join Testosterone Replacement Therapy Community FB group. There is more information there plus a discount code for services from Entourage Medical.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
TRT is not a total or free testosterone number. It’s about reaching a level that “you personally feel better on”. No gels/creams only injections, the way it should be. If you have a FB account then join Testosterone Replacement Therapy Community FB group. There is more information there plus a discount code for services from Entourage Medical.
Why do you say no gels or creams?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why do you say no gels or creams?
1) way expensive compared to injections
2) increased DHT as it absorbs through skin
3) transfers easily by skin contact with other people
4) deposits on clothing, then transfers to other people’s clothing during washing

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
I just printed out my (lab Corp Cor order.) I ordered the Basic Female Hormone Pannel like you suggested.
Thanks again Mark..

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just printed out my (lab Corp Cor order.) I ordered the Basic Female Hormone Pannel like you suggested.
Thanks again Mark..
That included CBC, CMP, LH, FSH, TT and E2?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any reason why? It isn’t necessary unless you are testing lipids.
Agree. Lipids and fasting glucose included in my usual tests.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be sending 20/weeks worth of medications and supplies at a time now!!! This will make the process even easier now!

Make sure to put in your refill request at week 19 to reorder.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be sending 20/weeks worth of medications and supplies at a time now!!! This will make the process even easier now!

Well I guess that will save customers on shipping. How is the hcg and ai from entourage administered, through injections like the test?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

If hcg must be injected, how often do you personally do it

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If hcg must be injected, how often do you personally do it
Im using 250 IU every 3.5 days. Bloodwork in June to see if my pregnenolone level is corrected.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using both Empower Pharmacy or Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. The volume of orders has outgrown just one pharmacy.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
**Important** - Entourage Medical will now be using ONLY Hallandale Pharmacy to fill orders. Empower Pharmacy is not supporting telemedicine anymore.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well dang keep rolling guys.

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

How is this being supplied? Are they 1ml vials of test?

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How is this being supplied? Are they 1ml vials of test?
Hope all is well man. They supply two 5 ml vials every 2 months (along with anastrozole, HCG and syringes).

kisaj

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks man. Just curious as my doc is using PAs more for routine things and I do not like a single one of them. They are all fresh out of school and I basically have to instruct them each time I go in, which is becoming very annoying. May look to switch out.

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mark how do I go about ordering the 30ml micc that all these new patients seem to be getting for the same price as the damn 10ml they keep sending me to order the past 3 months. I mean this seems to be more than just a coincidence right? Hope it's cool to bring this up here. Im just trying to save some money and also be better equipped with supp ya know. Do I need to go a different route or ask different, idk please help me out here cause um confused.

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Hey Mark how do I go about ordering the 30ml micc that all these new patients seem to be getting for the same price as the damn 10ml they keep sending me to order the past 3 months. I mean this seems to be more than just a coincidence right? Hope it's cool to bring this up here. Im just trying to save some money and also be better equipped with supp ya know. Do I need to go a different route or ask different, idk please help me out here cause um confused.
Whats a 30ml micc? Lol

christ83189

christ83189

Awards
  • Established
Just curious cause i just got in with entourage a month or so ago and i didnt get anything 30ml

81dcs

81dcs

Awards
  • Established
Just curious cause i just got in with entourage a month or so ago and i didnt get anything 30ml
I just spoke with them just now and for now the 30ml MICC is a no go for now. They said that they are working on it in the future for us with this new pharmacy. So no 30ml MICC for a little while yall. At least that's how I was told. And again Mark thanks for getting the ball rolling today for me. Finally got my answer from 3 months ago, all I had 2 do is call on Mark and he made it happen. Again thanks you.