Keeping libido up during a cycle. Whats your take?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Just curious as to some popular supp choice that help keep that libido kickwhile on a cylcle. Ive already done some research and read that trip takes DHEA any other ideas?Please not Tribulus lol jk!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
A lot of people say it does the exact opposite. I still wonder what the mystery ingredient is in it.
lol come on is this the best you guys can do?? there is no way in hell that ALL of you skimp on sex while on a cycle....Maybe i'm wrong...

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Take POST Cycle Support. With the Trans-Res and the Icariians DEFINITELY does the trick for SURE! My wife told me NOT to take it when she is out of town, she is worried what I might do :)

CROWLER

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Take POST Cycle Support. With the Trans-Res and the Icariians DEFINITELY does the trick for SURE! My wife told me NOT to take it when she is out of town, she is worried what I might do :)

CROWLER
Now thats more like it!! I might have to getthem in bulk because to be honest PCS dosent look very appealing, especially the serving vs. price. But i may give it a try(if I dont like any others including buing in bulk)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
What is in post cycle support that gives the increased libido is it resveratrol(seems promote cardiovascular system)? Any more ideas from anyone?

Johnny Blaze

Awards
If your not prone to MBP try proviron, it will get your libido kicking, suppress SHBG and work as an AI to keep gyno and bloat down.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
If your not prone to MBP try proviron, it will get your libido kicking, suppress SHBG and work as an AI to keep gyno and bloat down.
yea been hearing excellent things about this stuff for quite some time.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Being that this is posted in the Steroids section why not test?

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
I used Dermacrine during my last OTC cycle and liked it alot. What are your plans for a cycle?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
superdrol 25mg halodrol 10mg ill check dermacrine

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Proviron would help. Honestly anything that you take will shut down your bodies natural production of test. being that test is responsible for keeping a healthy libido there's not a whole lot you can substitute with that will replace it. My thought is why not run a low dose of test if you only have libido concerns. Like 300mg/week. It would aid in gains and keep your libido flying high.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Proviron would help. Honestly anything that you take will shut down your bodies natural production of test. being that test is responsible for keeping a healthy libido there's not a whole lot you can substitute with that will replace it. My thought is why not run a low dose of test if you only have libido concerns. Like 300mg/week. It would aid in gains and keep your libido flying high.
true I may try proviron although im not sure which online source to buy from(i'm scared of buying a fake).

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
superdrol 25mg halodrol 10mg ill check dermacrine
Is this is a combo product? I personally don't see a synergy between using Halo and SD. Anyhow, Dermacrine will work nice nicely regardless.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Is this is a combo product? I personally don't see a synergy between using Halo and superdrol. Anyhow, Dermacrine will work nice nicely regardless.
yep lol custom from a supp shop im sponsored by I really appreciate your swift responses!

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
anything oral besises dermacrine? 50 bucks for a topical product lol it better be good!!

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
anything oral besises dermacrine? 50 bucks for a topical product lol it better be good!!
It does work and while it isn't cheap, you do get what you pay for. Other products that I've had success with are test and 4-AD. Those probably aren't an option for you though.

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
How long does it last and how did it work for you? listing benefits would be nice! Thanks alot slowmun

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
How long does it last and how did it work for you? listing benefits would be nice! Thanks alot slowmun
I used 5 pumps every day, applied only to my shoulders, scrotum, and upper back. It raised libido, minimized testicular atrophy(my opinion, I've not run Mass Tabs without Dermacrine as an adequate guage), and caused me to feel great. I felt that this set up made PCT a good bit easier to conduct, although I'm not actually very far along into it. My opinion on the products are good at the moment, things could change in that regards, but I somehow doubt it.