Unanswered K2 Incense

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Okay, I don't know where to post this but closest category I thought of was nootropics. I love cannabis and I used to have a roommate who sold to me, but he left city and I may consider just finding a local delivery service for weed or maybe find a new dealer but figured I'd just check out the K2 stuff, which has synthetic cannabinoids.

I heard about the horrible accidents that the news media showed, with people being hospitalized. I don't know the accuracy of the accounts, meaning whether it was just the cannabinoids themselves or if the products may have been tainted with other dangerous chemicals.

I've heard that some companies are less reputable and hence could be dangerous to consume their products. While others might be safer to buy from with better and safer experiences with K2, but I don't really know much so asking on here for anyone's experience with this stuff.

Just anything! Bad side effects: felt like you were dying, you went psychotic and thought about killing your roommate/neighbor, were paranoid, tachycardia. Or possibly good experiences that are similar to regular weed high like relaxed, euphoria, warm feeling in body, tingly, not paranoid or psychotic.

N2ofusion

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve seen nothing but terrible experiences from people that have tried it. It’s also highly illegal now, probably more so than real green

The compounds frequently change. So there’s little consistency batch to batch. NY had a well publicized crackdown after people were overdosing in the street.

locutus24

locutus24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alright I'm avoiding it.

Will find some real weed somewhere soon.