Just starting my MP!!!!!

Unclemikejones

Awards
Check it i just got a bottle of MP from da homie for free(HELL YA, FREE SH*T RULES). i was wondering what dosage is rec. any replies would help. peace
:burger:

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
Check it i just got a bottle of MP from da homie for free(HELL YA, FREE SH*T RULES). i was wondering what dosage is rec. any replies would help. peace
:burger:
How big are you? I'm around 240 and I dose it at 6 caps per day. I would make sure that you have some magnesium and potassium around. MP tightness and cramps can be bad. Mine kicked in about 7-10 days into my 30 cycle. I would definitely be drinking tons of water and supplementing with magnesium and potassium like I said before(400-500mg Magnesium and 1000-1500mg Potassium). You can check out the recommendations that Robboe made in my log. There's a link in my sig. Good luck with the MP. :thumbsup:

Unclemikejones

Awards
i am about 175lbs. days 1 & 2 i took 2x2 a day and days 3 & 4 i did 3x2 a day, and judging by the feelings so far i think i am going to stick to 3x2 a day. thanx

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've been taking 6 caps for almost a week.. Keep us updated on how it works for you.. :thumbsup:

Unclemikejones

Awards
400-500mg of magnesium
1000-1500mg of potasium
is that daily?????

Viking22

Awards
Just started MP myself.

In combination with Sesamin, EC, ZMA POT & Taurine.