Jungle Warfare and Nolva/Torem

kingofthechiba

Awards
I am starting pct in 2 days and i have jungle warfare and nolva. nolva will only last a few days bc im waiting for my torem to arrive. Anyway, what is the best time to take them? Should i take the nolva/torem in the morning with my first JW or at night with the last?

kingofthechiba

Awards
well im using it since im read it doesnt cause shutdown and it actually CAN be used during pct

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Straight from the FAQ

7) Does Jungle Warfare potentially replace Ultra Hotter/post cycle therapy?

A: That would depend upon the intent of the user. It would best be described as another cycle option rather than a replacement as it is more so a hypertrophic matrix than a post cycle therapy product.

kingofthechiba

Awards
k thx for the info rodja i guess ill reconsider

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
k thx for the info rodja i guess ill reconsider
Restore would be the better choice from ALRI to use during post cycle therapy (BAM is ok during post cycle therapy afaik too though).

I decided to do a simultaneous stack of JW/BAM/Restore which started on my last week of PCT. 3 caps of JW, 2 caps of BAM, 3 caps of Restore, every day. I was taking Nolva as my serm, finished it this week but running that modified evo stack for 3 more.

I think it would be bad to run from day one of PCT since all of the AI's in the stack plus your serm, could possibly bring estrodial levels a bit too low. Just my opinion though.

hituw2x4

Awards
Jungle warfare gave made my gyno flare up big time! Def would'nt use on pct.