Today’s preWO cocktail for legs:

-3/4sc Mango Juice Daddy
-1sc Mango Focus XT
-3g Creatine Mono (3g more in intra)
-10mg Cardarine
-12.5mg Ephedrine
-20mg Noopept
-15mg S23

Great aggression, focus on task at hand, motor-pattern relearning (coming back from a little QL tear), and finished with a 20-rep Legpress set that almost had me throw up in the parking lot after. Sometimes you have to go to that place to get it done!

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
I am really enjoying Juice Daddy. Provides a nice boost if I need it but not overpowering. For pre-workout, I have taken one scoop, and for a pick me up energy drink I take 1/2 - 3/4 scoop. Definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts I have tried the past couple years. Taste is amazing as well.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am really enjoying Juice Daddy. Provides a nice boost if I need it but not overpowering. For pre-workout, I have taken one scoop, and for a pick me up energy drink I take 1/2 - 3/4 scoop. Definitely one of my favorite pre-workouts I have tried the past couple years. Taste is amazing as well.
Same, same. The last few pwos I had were garbage.

Reactions: ZOO

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@ZOO thanks for the samples of Special Forces with my BOGO deal of Juice Daddy! I’ll be taking it for the first time tomorrow. Thanks bro!!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
@ZOO thanks for the samples of Special Forces with my BOGO deal of Juice Daddy! I’ll be taking it for the first time tomorrow. Thanks bro!!
Woah, I’m pretty jelly there!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very welcome bro! I hope you enjoy both products :)

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very welcome! Hope you like it and thank you for the order man :)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today’s preWO cocktail for legs:

-3/4sc Mango Juice Daddy
-1sc Mango Focus XT
-3g Creatine Mono (3g more in intra)
-10mg Cardarine
-12.5mg Ephedrine
-20mg Noopept
-15mg S23

Great aggression, focus on task at hand, motor-pattern relearning (coming back from a little QL tear), and finished with a 20-rep Legpress set that almost had me throw up in the parking lot after. Sometimes you have to go to that place to get it done!
Haha Hyde always goes hard!!! That’s a sick stack. Toss in 1/2 tsp of pink salt and 3oz of pure OJ for a little extra ;)

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thank you so much! Love the feedback. Especially good feedback lol XD

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Haha Hyde always goes hard!!! That’s a sick stack. Toss in 1/2 tsp of pink salt and 3oz of pure OJ for a little extra ;)
Oh you know I’m salting my pre & intra - that’s the secret to good pumps & less cramping! And I have some orange mango HBCD for carbs on deck.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is Juice Daddy going bye bye? I am gonna order another one before the sale ends.
Nope, I think Zoo is just rebranding! Get on this sale!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep I add pink salt to my pre workout too. It’s great for pumps and vascularity- I also have some carb powder that I add if I’m fasted.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yep I add pink salt to my pre workout too. It’s great for pumps and vascularity- I also have some carb powder that I add if I’m fasted.
Woah, so crazy! We learn something new every day. I’ll have to try this tomorrow!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Woah, so crazy! We learn something new every day. I’ll have to try this tomorrow!
I actually use Morton Lite Salt because it’s 50/50 iodized salt and potassium and training first thing in mornings I’m not eating any real meals that would have potassium like meat or potatoes. I have found I cramp less using both vs salt solo.

But purely from a pump perspective, it’s all about sodium, provided you drank enough water to let it fill your muscles up. Adding some salt even can make your preWO drink taste better!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually use Morton Lite Salt because it’s 50/50 iodized salt and potassium and training first thing in mornings I’m not eating any real meals that would have potassium like meat or potatoes. I have found I cramp less using both vs salt solo.

But purely from a pump perspective, it’s all about sodium, provided you drank enough water to let it fill your muscles up. Adding some salt even can make your preWO drink taste better!
Some people drink pickle juice pre workout - sounds kinda gross and would upset my stomach but would give crazy pump.
Well, lmaoooo, let me tell you guys. I went on a salt water fast one night and was surprised I didn’t die. Love pickle juice!!!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, lmaoooo, let me tell you guys. I went on a salt water fast one night and was surprised I didn’t die. Love pickle juice!!!!!
I marinate chicken bites in pickle juice and some almond milk tastes good as hell. But straight like a shot? Im Good lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I marinate chicken bites in pickle juice and some almond milk tastes good as hell. But straight like a shot? Im Good lol
That does not sound good at alllll! Lmao, but I’m basic af anyway. I use the same seasoning on everything and I never really try new food.

Oh yea, it was like stupid as sh*t! Like 3 tablespoons of salt in an 8 ounce glass. It’s actually called salt fasting and supposed to help you drop like 7 lbs in 3 days or something.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That does not sound good at alllll! Lmao, but I’m basic af anyway. I use the same seasoning on everything and I never really try new food.

Oh yea, it was like stupid as sh*t! Like 3 tablespoons of salt in an 8 ounce glass. It’s actually called salt fasting and supposed to help you drop like 7 lbs in 3 days or something.
So how much did you lose 🤣

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Salt fasting sounds horrible

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Haha, absolutely not a damn thing! Just glad I didn’t lose my life! Hahaha

It was miserable af! I thought I was going to throw up all night.
It was at that moment you realized sitting in a sauna for a couple hours would of been a better idea xD.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is Juice Daddy going bye bye? I am gonna order another one before the sale ends.
I’ll keep the sale running until out of stock or I switch it over to VL. It’ll depend on Bostin whether or not another round of JD is made though.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ordered some! Super excited to try!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
you two ladies run this town.
Not me, I’m just here for nudes. Kat actually trains and will be even crazier with some juice daddy!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Not me, I’m just here for nudes. Kat actually trains and will be even crazier with some juice daddy!
Haha hush! You can’t have quads like that and not train!

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looky what I got...That was FAST!!!!! Love the note and samples too!! Thank you @ZOO

IMG_5287.JPG

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love the personal notes it makes you feel special being a customer. My last order dident have one and now I’m a sad panda
Haha...I agree! It’s a very nice touch!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love the personal notes it makes you feel special being a customer. My last order dident have one and now I’m a sad panda 🐼
I thought the dick pic was enough... must not be impressed by it. Now I’m a depressed panda 🐼