Juice Daddy - Buy 1 Get 1 Free!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sold a lot of these with the previous sales but I must move moar. MOAR I say! Gotta give B his cut soon so I gotta cut more bottles from inventory. Plus, I would like to add new flavors. Spam email goes out tomorrow but sale is active now. 🙏

Attachments

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inb4 people ask for code

And mine are ordered before they are sold out lol - people need to jump on this

Last edited:
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inb4 people ask for code

And mine are ordered before they are sold out lol - people need to jump on this
You were the first one too! Thank you man. Don’t drink too much at once haha

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You were the first one too! Thank you man. Don’t drink too much at once haha
Im careful with Juiced daddy and will start with 3/4 of a scoop and work my way up to one scoop. Don’t think ill ever need a full dose of scoop and a half.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Wait how the hell do I have a tracking number already a hour after ordering lol. You’re a beast

Reactions: ZOO
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Im careful with Juiced daddy and will start with 3/4 of a scoop and work my way up to one scoop. Don’t think ill ever need a full dose of scoop and a half.
That’s what they all say haha. Sometimes leg day and temptation gets the better of them ;) But for real I couldn’t do a full serving anymore. I get a decent buzz off a can of rockstar anymore lol

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait how the hell do I have a tracking number already a hour after ordering lol. You’re a beast
I gotta stay on top of my game and get your order out in the morning for ya 💪🏻😉

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gotta stay on top of my game and get your order out in the morning for ya 💪🏻😉
Thank you
But if it’s easier to wait for other orders to drop it off then I have no problem waiting.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok, just ordered. 🤪

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
1 scoop mango juice daddy with 1 scoop mango focus xt 🤟

*not for those under 200lbs, nursing, pregnant, or sensitive to caffeine ☠
Haha that sounds like a good day. Good call on the disclaimer too!

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn gonna have to jump on this

Just placed order!!
Thank you brother! Got yours situated and ready to go out tomorrow. Have it in time for one hell of a weekend bender 😎

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Although the sale poster says until 12/11 I think I’m just going to let the sale extend past that. I never set an end date for the discount code. It’s been doing well so might as well let the gains rain.

Oh. Don’t forget to add two bottles before applying the code to make it work. Had a fella in a panic after he placed an order and it not having worked. Haha. Not to worry as he still got his second bottle XD

Sildefinite

Awards
Although the sale poster says until 12/11 I think I’m just going to let the sale extend past that. I never set an end date for the discount code. It’s been doing well so might as well let the gains rain.

Oh. Don’t forget to add two bottles before applying the code to make it work. Had a fella in a panic after he placed an order and it not having worked. Haha. Not to worry as he still got his second bottle XD
My dyslexia had me read it as 11/12 lol. Stupid question either was as that would mean it wouldn’t still be going on... I digress. I’ll have an order for you within the hour.

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My dyslexia had me read it as 11/12 lol. Stupid question either was as that would mean it wouldn’t still be going on... I digress. I’ll have an order for you within the hour.
Hahaha too funny. If I had a dollar for every time I did the same Id be balling. Got something good to add to your order as well. Hint. Don’t buy any SF lol

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tried the Berry Punch this morning. It tastes really good and I really enjoy how refreshing it is. I also love that the texture is not chalky like other pre-workouts. Great job on this formulation!

Thanks to those who recommended Juice Daddy... 🥰

Now, can I have someone who I can call daddy?!.... 🤪haha

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Tried the Berry Punch this morning. It tastes really good and I really enjoy how refreshing it is. I also love that the texture is not chalky like other pre-workouts. Great job on this formulation!

Thanks to those who recommended Juice Daddy... 🥰

Now, can I have someone who I can call daddy?!.... 🤪haha
*slowly raises hand* XD

Glad you liked it! The Berry Punch was pretty solid so I went with that choice and Bostin requested the Peach Mango for his flavor preference. Both are excellent and am happy you’re enjoying it so far!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*slowly raises hand* XD

Glad you liked it! The Berry Punch was pretty solid so I went with that choice and Bostin requested the Peach Mango for his flavor preference. Both are excellent and am happy you’re enjoying it so far!
Haha, awesome! I took the peach mango to work and left the berry punch at home! This way I’ll always have it! 🥰

Last edited:
puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_9653.JPG

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Inb4 all the foot fetish peeps comes in here and demands to see shoes off
There’s good money in that. Just step on some muffins and film it. Then watch the figurative dough roll in faster than a nascar pit stop.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
There’s good money in that. Just step on some muffins and film it. Then watch the figurative dough roll in faster than a nascar pit stop.
I was born the wrong sex. I would be making a killing on only fans

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Awwwww yissssss
Peach Mango is pretty fire, too! Lmao, watch my a** not be able to sleep tonight!

Kicks on the table = boss haha
Haha, pretty much....

Inb4 all the foot fetish peeps comes in here and demands to see shoes off
Haha, toenails are colored army green this month!

I just wanna know what’s holding the sword @puccah8808
lol, it’s my version of Lady Liberty for finishing law school.

IMG_9654.JPG

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haha this thread keeps getting better and better. Lots of props on the product, hot chicks with tats, and some personal pals joining in.

kjscatch

kjscatch

Awards
  • Established
I jumped on too. Haven't used a pre for awhile cause I wasn't a fan of the last one I tried. Suppose to be here Saturday!

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Welp, I wasted a scoop because I decided to knock over my bottle... 🤬

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ngl ZOO’s handwriting shocked me the first note I got, is it just me or is that some damn good cursive for a guy? My hand writing makes it seem like I’m on the spectrum.
Hahaha thanks bro. It’s a little hit or miss depending on how busy I am or if my hand gets stiff. Funny, I’ve preferred cursive since I was third grade but would write standard since people had difficulty in reading it.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ngl ZOO’s handwriting shocked me the first note I got, is it just me or is that some damn good cursive for a guy? My hand writing makes it seem like I’m on the spectrum.
Lol, when I first got it, I was like.... ooooh, that’s definitely a guy’s handwriting.

You can kinda make it out, then you read it fast, then you read it slow, then you read it again to make sure it was what you read, then you wonder if he’s left handed or right handed, then ahhhh.... that was sweet of him to write this awesome personal note!