JTMASS: Journey to the best shape of my life

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know every bone in a human body in Japanese, nothing else, besides counting to 10. My Karate training was strictly in Japanese. A conversation with me would be beyond awkward, LOL!
Lol. I don’t even know why would a Karate Sensei be strict about Japanese when Karate itself isn’t Japanese martial art.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol. I don’t even know why would a Karate Sensei be strict about Japanese when Karate itself isn’t Japanese martial art.
Well, it originated somewhere in India, I recon. From my understanding, its a "cut out the bullshit - short version" of Chinese Kung-fu, they got it from an Indian dude supposedly.
I wasted almost 14 years of my life studying that crap, I mean, what the hell is it useful for, besides blowing a candle out with a punch? Okay, if I would assault someone (shouting Japanese words while attacking) who does not see it coming, he would go out like the candle, I guess. But any moving target has a decent chance. Thank Vishnu for MMA who showed us the truth. :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
But you are now Zen !! (what ever that means)

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol.. Was in Japan and Indonesia for ike 15 days. No workout for the last 20+days.. and now I have a long term assignment in Japan. Screwed!
Look at it as an opportunity! Good luck and hope you can keep up with your fitness journey while over there!

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Look at it as an opportunity! Good luck and hope you can keep up with your fitness journey while over there!
Absolutely. It's a great opportunity to learn and make something out of my career. Not going to deny my excitement. Fitness culture is still not very popular. So, you will not find any hardcore gyms there. Plus, you have etiquettes for everything..

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@jtmass what type of work do you do ?

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Restarted my DC program yesterday. Today was Low intensity cardio. I am eating in caloric surplus to see what I can achieve out of this training. Loved the 1 month DC I did during my cut because I was able to beat the log book at least 95% of the exercises.

jtmass

jtmass

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Engineering Services sales
@Rocket3015 Just to explain this a bit more because my answer was just vague.The company I work for helps the giants like Rolls Royce, GE, Ford and many more with computer aided engineering services like designing, helping them with manufacturing and even after sales services of their products.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice, I hope you enjoy what you do !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
If you could give GE a little extra help I would appreciate it, my GE Stock is in the toilet...