Jrock’s cut log

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Your still running SD and how long have you been on it? Are you sure it’s legit?
im two weeks in. I’m also on T3, so I’m flatter than you’d expect. Steady recomping and judging by how hypo I’ve gone after some workouts I’m sure it’s legit. That and the strength improvements.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
im two weeks in. I’m also on T3, so I’m flatter than you’d expect. Steady recomping and judging by how hypo I’ve gone after some workouts I’m sure it’s legit. That and the strength improvements.
Ok just wondering cause I packed on 10lbs in the first week and I wasn’t eating a much over maintenance. Carb the **** up and let the food do the work for the compound your taking or else it is pointless to be using SD in my opinion. Your gonna she’d some weight when you come off anyway.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok just wondering cause I packed on 10lbs in the first week and I wasn’t eating a much over maintenance. Carb the **** up and let the food do the work for the compound your taking or else it is pointless to be using SD in my opinion. Your gonna she’d some weight when you come off anyway.
that’s the whole thing though is i felt like I have carbed up. I kinda quit counting cals since starting the sd and just ate according to appetite and it’s been some carby stuff. Multiple handfuls of gummies after workouts, etc.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
that’s the whole thing though is i felt like I have carbed up. I kinda quit counting cals since starting the sd and just ate according to appetite and it’s been some carby stuff. Multiple handfuls of gummies after workouts, etc.
I’m talking real carbs like whole food shoot for 500 based on your weight and drink dextrose or Malta dextrin during workout.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m talking real carbs like whole food shoot for 500 based on your weight and drink dextrose or Malta dextrin during workout.
been a good bit of that stuff too, but probably in the neighborhood of 350 as opposed to 500

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was gonna ask to I’m not at all trying to be a dick but why are you cutting and not bulking or doing a recomp? You should try adding mass in my opinion but again that’s why I asked your goal because you don’t look like you weigh much.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna ask to I’m not at all trying to be a dick but why are you cutting and not bulking or doing a recomp? You should try adding mass in my opinion but again that’s why I asked your goal because you don’t look like you weigh much.
I’m kinda at the point now where it’s transitioning into a recomp. Started in the high teens bf%. Trying to get that number down and slim the waist before trying to add size- it’ll come on leaner this way. Ultimately, I’m going More for the underwear/fitness model look anyway. Currently 208lbs, kinda looking to get to 220 at about 8% but you Wouldn’t typically bulk your way to a lower bf%

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’m kinda at the point now where it’s transitioning into a recomp. Started in the high teens bf%. Trying to get that number down and slim the waist before trying to add size- it’ll come on leaner this way. Ultimately, I’m going More for the underwear/fitness model look anyway. Currently 208lbs, kinda looking to get to 220 at about 8% but you Wouldn’t typically bulk your way to a lower bf%
I understand that but it’s easier to cut weight than to add size but as you add size it’s easier to get stronger also. I guess it’s all how you wanna do it. Ultimately if you using SD don’t waste your money eat as much as you can don’t waste it.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I understand that but it’s easier to cut weight than to add size but as you add size it’s easier to get stronger also. I guess it’s all how you wanna do it. Ultimately if you using SD don’t waste your money eat as much as you can don’t waste it.
im def not restricting at this point. Just not going wild

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in for push day today after deciding to rest yesterday.

slight incline Db press 12/8 +6 dropset
smith machine bench 13/8
Bayesian fly 12/9.5
hammer press machine 8/7 +7 +6 drop finish
machine rear delt x20 +10 drop x2 sets
hammer shoulder press 8/7.5
single arm cable ext 8/11/10
skull crusher 2x8

back extension 3x15
30 minutes elliptical

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull day today. Too lazy to type it all now. Finished with 35 minutes incline walking.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Progress pic:

Looks like your starting to get shredded Jrock. At what body fat percentage do you plan transitioning to a bulk or recomp or have you already started? (Just jumped on board this log).

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looks like your starting to get shredded Jrock. At what body fat percentage do you plan transitioning to a bulk or recomp or have you already started? (Just jumped on board this log).
Part of me wants to get into single digits, but if im a legit 10-12%, i think i could live with that.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Got in this morning for legs and 30 minutes on the elliptical.

Got in this evening for 40 minutes on the elliptical.

Back to normal schedule with work next week so no more two a days then.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was at 2000-2200 but ive been ad libing on the SD just to make sure im getting enough carbs, maybe more like 2400
I’d start enjoying eating again if I could have 2400 cals and your chef skills.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ok, so overdue update.

Felt like trash at the end of the superdrol. Sleep was messed up and felt tired all the time. Been off a week and getting back to normal. Missed a few days in the gym.

Got in yesterday for a pull workout. Push day today.

machine chest press 2x8
flat Db press 2x8, drop +6
bayesian fly 12/9
db side lateral x10 drop +8 drop +10
incline bench Db swings x10 +3 drops(lost count on all the reps)
cable pressdown 2x15
incline skull crushers x12, x14

hanging knee raise 2x30
cat vomit x10

Cals are set against 2200, but only been hitting about 2000 since I haven’t been hungry enough for my pm snack.

Skipped a week of test doses, back to trt dosages.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Did you feel like crap the entire Superdrol
run?

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Leg day today.

seated leg curl 3x12
db stiff dead’s 2x10
v squat 3x10
smith lunges 2x10
seated calf raise 2x10 +10 partials +10sec stretch

myo crunch 2x20

30 minutes elliptical

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Leg day today.

seated leg curl 3x12
db stiff dead’s 2x10
v squat 3x10
smith lunges 2x10
seated calf raise 2x10 +10 partials +10sec stretch

myo crunch 2x20

30 minutes elliptical
How many times you hit legs in a week? You probably could twice with this volume.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
How many times you hit legs in a week? You probably could twice with this volume.
I try for twice, doesn’t always happen.

Start with the coach in about another week, and it’s likely to be full body 5x’s a week. Just biding my time until then.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
oh, and this was the “pump only” workout of the week from project colossus. There’s a bit more volume in the regular workout.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was gonna sayy I got project callouses and that looks like the warmup sets. Your on gear dude don’t waste it all you have to do is train and eat and you will see the most growth.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I was gonna sayy I got project callouses and that looks like the warmup sets. Your on gear dude don’t waste it all you have to do is train and eat and you will see the most growth.
im not sure how you get that impression at all about PC. It’s two work sets of most exercises. It looks like a lot more once you add warmups in, but I havent included warmups in the log, though I do warmups and feeders.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Pull workout today.

DB rows 1x8 +7 +6 double drop set
supinated pulldown 2x8
pullover machine 2x12
shrugs 2x10 +8 +12 double drop set
back extension 3x15
incline bench leg raise 3x12
BB 21’s 2 sets
ez bar preacher curl 1x8 +7 drop

30 minutes elliptical

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pull workout today.

DB rows 1x8 +7 +6 double drop set
supinated pulldown 2x8
pullover machine 2x12
shrugs 2x10 +8 +12 double drop set
back extension 3x15
incline bench leg raise 3x12
BB 21’s 2 sets
ez bar preacher curl 1x8 +7 drop

30 minutes elliptical
I haven’t done a shrug since 2018 but I’ve wanted to. You ever do them seated on a bench with dumbbells, wrists facing forwards? I like that variation and smith machine - leaning forward to 70 degrees reverse grip. It drives me nuts only targeting the top of the traps.
Good to see you buddy. I’d be around more often but you know how slammed I am. Even my lunch breaks(if I even take one) are overwhelming with things to get done.