Joint Mechanic Plus review

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Joint Mechanic plus from MST is exactly what it is, a joint product that does a good job at helping out joints and keeping inflammation at bay. JMP is a very simple and well rounded formula which it's flagship ingredient IMO is Meriva Curcumin. JMP has 500mg's of Meriva per 3 caps which is equivalent to roughly 5grms of regular curcumin with a way higher bioavailability. JMP also has N-acetly glucosamine which not only help out with repairing joint tissue but is also used regularly for the treatment of autoimmune diseases such as crohn's so not only does JMP do wonders for the joints and nagging inuries but it could also help with the stomach IMO. It also has anti oxidant blend as well as other vitamins and minerals included.
I've had a nagging shoulder for quite some time and it seems that JMP is helping out, whatever uncomfortable pinching I get in my left shoulder when I bench has been greatly diminished and I'm able to go back down low on my squats with alot more ease which has been an issue for the last 6 months. I recommend this product big time if anyone has been experiencing nagging aches and pains from banging the weights or from pounding the concrete so go check it out.

FYI I've been using 3 caps of JMP first thing in the morning and another 3 post after I do heavy lifting or squats.

LiftT

LiftT

Awards
Nice review!

CDMMA

CDMMA

Awards
Awesome, thanks for the feedback!

I've been looking for a review, I'm pretty sure you're the first! :D

Glad to hear it's working for ya :)

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Product does have a cool name.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
I've been steadily using only 3 caps a day and I see a significant difference also. Kind of how you (Ryan) have a nagging shoulder, mine is my knee. Always has been since an injury in little league baseball many many moons ago. Joint Mechanic Plus has been aiding that more than I can even explain and more than many other (higher priced) alternatives on the market that i've tried in the past.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Matt hooked me up with a bottle no too long ago. I have a messed up neck, wrist and some inflammation of the lower back area. Though JMP is not geared towards these types of repairs, I'm interested to see what happens.

Thanks OP for well wounded review.

CTDeuce

CTDeuce

MST Reppin Hard!
Awards
  • Established
Matt hooked me up with a bottle no too long ago. I have a messed up neck, wrist and some inflammation of the lower back area. Though JMP is not geared towards these types of repairs, I'm interested to see what happens.

Thanks OP for well wounded review.
I never doubt a formula thought out by Matt, so i'm extra excited to see how Joint Mechanic works for you!

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Good review! I just started my log of this a few days ago. I have two bottles to run. Can't wait to see what happens.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just got 2 bottles in mail today!!!

will be putting up a log on Monday!!!