John Edwards for VP...read this first

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Man, I'm just having a good time finding articles tonight :)

Anyway, if you're an Edwards fan, I suggest you read this. If you're not, read it too...actually, I think I just covered everybody.

Edwards is channeling the words of an unborn baby girl in this "trial lawyers" case...READ IT!

ROFLMAO: Read Physicists articles as well. It shows exactly how ridiculous some of these rumors are and how the people who believe this stuff are even more ridiculous...

Last edited:

Physicist

Awards
Here's two articles I found tonight. These crack me up.
Bush was being fed his lines during the first debate.
http://www.salon.com/news/feature/2004/10/08/bulge/
http://www.isbushwired.com/

size

Awards
  • Established
Here's two articles I found tonight. These crack me up.
Bush was being fed his lines during the first debate.
The idea is hilarious when you think about it.
The President of USA is wired but was done so poorly with such poor equipment that everyone could see the wire and its accesories. Of course, this happened b/c the president just does not have access to anything more than a child can buy via the interenet. Please... :rofl:

coofoostu

Awards
The idea is hilarious when you think about it.
The President of USA is wired but was done so poorly with such poor equipment that everyone could see the wire and its accesories. Of course, this happened b/c the president just does not have access to anything more than a child can buy via the interenet. Please... :rofl:
LOL served. This goes both ways. There's a video of Kerry pulling a paper out of his jacket pocket when he was walking up to the podium and his back was turned away from the audience. Dont believe every conspiracy web site you find on the internet.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
LOL served. This goes both ways. There's a video of Kerry pulling a paper out of his jacket pocket when he was walking up to the podium and his back was turned away from the audience. Dont believe every conspiracy web site you find on the internet.
LOL. I know, the pen thing was hilarious, too. "He's cheating!! Oh wait, it's just a pen...". People just look stupid when they're so desparate to make somebody look bad. I say let them do it themselve. Bush can hardly speak and Kerry flip-flops and shows his internationalist weenie self each time he talks. They both do a good enough job making themselves look bad. I do have to admit, though, that the president being wired was much more ridiculous than Kerry pulling notes from his pocket...

Now, that original post I made with Edwards, I thought was just plain weird...disgusting actually. A trial lawyer pretending to be the link between an unborn childs spirit and the jury, basically asking for more money?!?!