JGNTYCE is getting Alpha with ALPHABULK *Sponsored Log*

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
I've been using Alpha Bulk for just over a week and I'm impressed. The Strength gains and Pumps are noticeable straight off the bat dosing mine pre workout. Initially I did have a little bit off stomach discomfort taking all 3 caps at once but it didn't effect my workout but after I had to visit the bathroom. What I do now is have 1 cap with breakfast then on workout days 2 caps pre workout. On Non-workout days 1 Cap 3 times a day with a Digezyme tablet. I'll report back in another week!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been using Alpha Bulk for just over a week and I'm impressed. The Strength gains and Pumps are noticeable straight off the bat dosing mine pre workout. Initially I did have a little bit off stomach discomfort taking all 3 caps at once but it didn't effect my workout but after I had to visit the bathroom. What I do now is have 1 cap with breakfast then on workout days 2 caps pre workout. On Non-workout days 1 Cap 3 times a day with a Digezyme tablet. I'll report back in another week!
Nice bro! I love it. I ran two bottles and strength pump were good for sure. Definitely will be using this regularly on a bulk or recomp.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What is the result on this stuff, seems like the logs start strong and then kind of taper off. Haven't seen much really supporting this as useful.
I made this comment at the beginning, saying I hope it doesnt just disappear after a few weeks after all the initial praise, lots of these natty supps get this massive coverage and positive results from all the affiliated people for a few weeks then all the crazy praise drops off... did we get scammed, again haha

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I'm not running it any more but I ran two bottles 8 weeks and my strength went up on both my Squat and Bench. Those perfume burps kinda get old so I didn't get anymore. Pumps and muscle fullness are also nice.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pumps and muscle fullness are also nice.
I've consistently heard this from a feedback standpoint so that's good news. Pumps and fullness!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not running it any more but I ran two bottles 8 weeks and my strength went up on both my Squat and Bench. Those perfume burps kinda get old so I didn't get anymore. Pumps and muscle fullness are also nice.
Same. Great product. Going to try the new vector and see how they compare.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Same. Great product. Going to try the new vector and see how they compare.
I also have the new vector set to arrive soon! I wonder how well vector and alpha bulk would do if someone were to stack them 🤔

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I also have the new vector set to arrive soon! I wonder how well vector and alpha bulk would do if someone were to stack them 🤔
That would be an interesting combo for sure! I can see a lot of strength gains coming from that stack!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hmm I might do that too after my anabolic xt anabolic effect run

elo76

elo76

Awards
  • Established
FWIW....I finished up 4 bottles of SNS PA, purchased 3 bottles of Alpha Bulk and never made it through the 3rd. The burps started to outweigh any results. I just purchased 5 more bottles of the SNS PA.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How’s the anabolic xt treating you? That one is on my list of things to try .
It's still early to tell since I'm only a week in. If I had to say anything I feel more pumped throughout the day and workout motivation is good.

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
FWIW....I finished up 4 bottles of SNS PA, purchased 3 bottles of Alpha Bulk and never made it through the 3rd. The burps started to outweigh any results. I just purchased 5 more bottles of the SNS PA.
Yeah those perfume burps were the worst but after a few bottles muscles just felt hard and full all day

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah those perfume burps were the worst but after a few bottles muscles just felt hard and full all day
Same. Burps subsided for the most part. The effects were well worth some burps.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same. Burps subsided for the most part. The effects were well worth some burps.
I burp all the time anyways so perfume burps will make them smell good ;)

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is the result on this stuff, seems like the logs start strong and then kind of taper off. Haven't seen much really supporting this as useful.
I ran it for 2 months and didn't get much out of it

lionking999

lionking999

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
on month 3 (bought 3 bottles during intro sale) and honestly probably wouldn’t purchase again at full price.. many better options imo

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just started my 4th bottle. Love it. Pumps, fullness, strength, recomp and gym drive.
Nice. I’m off it now but really loved my results. I had the same experience as you. I did have minor burps but they were random and definitely worth the results. Appreciate the feedback.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I was just thinking about AlphaBulk to
This morning. I ran it for 2 months or 2 bottles and my strength was way up and all day pumped feeling was nice. Was going to grab some leftover from an auction deal.
I just don't want to deal with the occasional cedar perfume burps.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
This morning. I ran it for 2 months or 2 bottles and my strength was way up and all day pumped feeling was nice. Was going to grab some leftover from an auction deal.

Strong is supposed to be dropping a new Olympus labs product tomorrow! I’m definitely going to be hitting up that early bird sale!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Strong is supposed to be dropping a new Olympus labs product tomorrow! I’m definitely going to be hitting up that early bird sale!
My man. Appreciate the support.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think those positives are worth the occasional burps but everyone is different that’s for sure. Appreciate the support bro

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad to hear and excited to see how folks like the product!