James' Deluxe Weight Loss log...

jamesjones

Awards
Well, tomorrow is the first day of my program. I have just about everything. I do need to stop by a local GNC and get a few vitamins, but other than that, I'm ready. That reminds me, I need to pick up a tape measure and scale also.

Starting:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 223lbs
Body Fat: 28%
Chest: 45.25
Bicep: 16.1"
Waist: 41.5"
Thigh: 25.75"

Here's some Before pics that I took a few weeks ago. Not a pretty sight I know, but that's why I'm here, right...

Attachments

OCCFan023

OCCFan023

Awards
  • Established
good luck James, you have found the right man.

jamesjones

Awards
Well so far, so good. I can't believe I'm going to lose weight eating all of this food. The hardest part is the morning meal. I'm so full after eating the eggs and cheese, I've had trouble getting down the cup of oats. It's like my stomach doesn't have anymore room. :rant:

I'm sore as hell from the workout, which I was expecting after a bit of a layoff, but the Pos, Neg ratios are killer.

I do have a question though, do the weights of the chicken breasts have to exact? I don't have a scale to find out how much of the 7oz breasts I need to cut to make them 5 and 4 as per the diet? Do those few extra oz's make that big of a difference? I guess I could just cut one in half. That would get me pretty close.

jamesjones

Awards
Also, since I don't have access to a grill(out of town) I bought a Foreman grill($20) and let me tell you, that thing makes it sooo easy to prepare the chicken and fish. Just throw them in there and forget about them until they're done. It's been a big help for me.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I do have a question though, do the weights of the chicken breasts have to exact? I don't have a scale to find out how much of the 7oz breasts I need to cut to make them 5 and 4 as per the diet? Do those few extra oz's make that big of a difference? I guess I could just cut one in half. That would get me pretty close.

Should be within 1 ounce :)