JackedViking's Trest Ace Log

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
BLUF
After reading all the hype about Trest Ace (TA) I pulled the trigger to see what it's all about. Coming off a long layoff after hernia surgery in February so I'm itching to get back in the mix.

INTENT
Get jacked again! Build muscle and burn fat! Gain strength, feel more energetic and get a bump in the libido department!

DOSE SCHEME
Gonna run the TA for 8-9 weeks, depending on how my body handles it. It's dosed at 100mg/1ML, so I'll start with a 25mg everyday dosing scheme and reevaluate after 7-10 days if sides are manageable and I feel I can bump it up. Regardless, I won't make drastic bumps every week, 5mg at a time. I've got Aromasin and Raloxifene on hand to take care of sides when they pop up.

DIET
Was gonna try and go low carb/keto, but then I remembered it's bulk season bitches! So, yeah, basically a hybrid of the vertical diet by supplementing some tuna in as I can't afford that much beef and bison.

SUPPS
Stim-free preworkout (1 scope pre)
BCAA/EAA mix (1-2 scoops intra)
CoQ1o 100mg (2 pills a day, morning and night)
Fish Oil (4 pills a day, morning and night)
Potassium (2 pills a day, morning and night)
Vitamin C 1000mg (1 pill a day)
Vitamin D3 5000mg (1 pill a day)
Zinc 50mg (1 pill pre bed)
Magnesium 250mg (1 pill pre bed)

Money's tight, so I probably won't be adding anything else in unless I win the lottery or find some cash on the ground in some parking lot.

TRAINING
Heavy focus on bench and military press as I want to enter a bench only meet soon. It's been 15 years since my back surgery and 8 months since my hernia surgery so I'm not sure I'm ever going to pull or squat heavy again. Weekly splits will look something like this:

Heavy Bench Day
Rest/Cardio/Yoga
Military Press
Rest/Cardio/Yoga
Light Bench day
Legs

PROGRESS/RESULTS
Progress pics and weight updates are the name of the game here. I'll try and get a few scale updates per week, and progress pics every two weeks.

Let's do this!

Last edited:
jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reserved for final review and before and after pics.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 20 October 2019

Weight: 221.6

Took my first shot of Trest Ace (25mg) today before the gym. Pulled nice and smooth into a 23 gauge and didn't feel a burn or anything post injection. Tossed a pre, my BCAA and some creatine down the hatch and drove to the gym pretty fucking excited. Workout was intense, but light as expected.

Deadlifts
135: 8,8,8

Pullups
Bodyweight: 3,3,3

Bent Over Row
95: 8,8,8

Barbell Curls
65: 8,8,8

Barbell Shrug
135: 8,8,8

Lying Leg Curl
45: 12,12,12

Leg Extension
90: 12,12,12

Seated Calf Raise
100: 12,12,12

Back Extension
Bodyweight: 8,8,8

Felt like a boss just being in the gym again, but felt out of place as this used to be my domain... now I feel like a stranger. Imagine a few more sesh's under my belt and I feel like I know what I'm doing.

Last edited:
jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini Log Update - Woke up with a raging boner. Usually wake up with wood, but this was like titanium... does TA work that fast??

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 21 OCT 2019

Woke up, showered and injected 25mg into my left delt before I hit the road for work. Felt extra warm on the way in. Was a little tired today because my girls are sick and they were coughing so night, but I had some extra bounce in my step today so that’s cool.

Wanted to get some cardio in but it didn’t work out juggling the sick kids and work.

Dosed 12.5mg of Aromasin and 50mg of Raloxifene today.

No stunning developments, no complaints. Looking forward to the coming days to see when this stuff kicks in!

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give it a couple more days and you should start to see some changes.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
give it a couple more days and you should start to see some changes.
Thanks man! Got some orals lying around too, trying to follow my plan and ride the Trest Ace for a minute before I create some mega stack.

Did you run Trest Ace or Deconate @xR1pp3Rx ?

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run every trest under the sun. ace enth phenylprop and deca. I love it all tbh but ace is a little rough on me. I dont like pinning so much.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've run every trest under the sun. ace enth phenylprop and deca. I love it all tbh but ace is a little rough on me. I dont like pinning so much.
LOL! I can imagine! This is my first cycle where I pin daily and I'm thinking I'll probably be tired of it in a few weeks!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tagging some bros for support, advice and fun! @Renew1 @Mathb33 @Matthersby @Codybenz

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the tag

When I ran td trest I was just benching and working shoulders. Got reeeeal wide real fast. Good luck brother!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the tag

When I ran td trest I was just benching and working shoulders. Got reeeeal wide real fast. Good luck brother!
So honored you're here man! I don't know how I missed you! What doses were you running @SkRaw85 ??

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
60 mg transdermal and some mentabolan for max days pwo
Very curious about transdermal as well... seems like pinning all the time will get old. But I guess those gains won't get old!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 23 October 2019

Weight: 223.1

Yasss!!!! Kids are on the mend so I finally got into the gym to smash chest and back! I don't know if it's placebo or what but that "beast mode" drive was showing up again, I felt like a mini Hulk smashing through the weights. Got home from work, chilled with the fam for two hours then slammed my stim free pre and rolled out. Gym was pretty chill tonight, just a bunch of fitness chicks working on their peaches so the benches and most of the equipment I needed were free.

Bench Press
45x10
95x10
135x10
185x10
225x4,4,3

Seated Row Machine
70x12
75x12
80x12
85x12

Incline Bench
135x10
145x10
155x6
135x8

Seated Row (Cable)
120x12
120x12
120x10
120x8

Lat Pulldown
90x12
105x6
90x10
90x6

Superset w/

Dips
x10
x6
x6
x6

So, my strength is off and my endurance is non-existent. But that pump, wow! I'm loving this Trest Ace! I can't wait to see what's up when this stuff kicks in completely. And I can't wait to up the dose in a few days! :)

Note on my ancillaries: I've been dosing Ralox @ 50mg per day since I started, and 12.5 of Aromasin. Nothing to report here, not nipple tenderness nor do I feel like my libido is crashing. I have seen a mild surge in libido, been chasing the wife around a little more the past two days.

Note on diet: Freaking horrendous! With the kids being sick, I was just throwing stuff down the hatch to get calories in. Yesterday was Chick-fil-A for breakfast, today was McDonald's... definitely need to get this **** on point asap!

Night gents! Got to get some shut eye so I can get some legs tomorrow!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2934.JPG

Picked up these gummies to help with anxiety, blood pressure and insomnia.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 25 October 2019

Weight: N/A

Woke up early to smash shoulders and had a good workout overall! Pinned 25mg in my right delt, slammed my stim free preworkout and arrived at the gym at 4:55 am.

Standing Military Press
45x6
45x6
65x6
65x6
65x6

Lateral Raise
15x10
15x8
15x10

Bicep Machine Curl (Single Arm)
30x12
30x12
30x12
30x12

Triceps Pushdowns (Cable V-bar)
62.5x12
62.5x12
62.5x12
62.5x12

Reverse Fly/Rear Delts (Machine)
70x8
60x9
50x8
50x8

Dumbbell Curls
30x12
35x6
35x5

Dumbbell Shrugs
65x12
65x12
65x12

Endurance and strength are still off, but it felt good to hit shoulders and arms. The pump was stupid, and I felt pretty good motivation to continue.... but I stopped so as not to overdo it.

Notes/Observations on Trest Ace To Date

It's been 6 days of pinning 25mg ED. I've been dosing 50mg Ralox and 12.5 Aromasin ED. I'm feeling a very nice and steady surge in my energy and libido. Yesterday, I had zero caffeine and felt completely calm and focused at work. I don't think I yawned or anything, which is great as I slept like **** the night prior. And my energy carried through well into last night.

As to libido, yeah, I'm cutting diamonds here. My wife noticed this morning and made a remark, and mentioned that things look a little harder and bigger. That's interesting because I've never had an issue with hardness, so maybe my test is rising?

Thinking of bumping my dose up to 30mg tomorrow and sitting there for a week before adjusting further, but where it stands now I'm not really experiencing any negative sides... knock on wood.

Last edited:
roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Felt like a boss just being in the gym again, but felt out of place as this used to be my domain... now I feel like a stranger. Imagine a few more sesh's under my belt and I feel like I know what I'm doing.
Can totally relate to the “stranger” comment, had a multi-year break after several knee surgeries and felt very out of place upon returning to the iron church. Hopefully won’t last too long for you, took a couple months for me personally. Following your progress, and good luck with the cycle 👍👍.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can totally relate to the “stranger” comment, had a multi-year break after several knee surgeries and felt very out of place upon returning to the iron church. Hopefully won’t last too long for you, took a couple months for me personally. Following your progress, and good luck with the cycle .
Thanks man! I’m glad somebody knows how I feel! All these little “fitness” kids running around taking selfies and all these fitness chicks doing their booty pump exercises... made me wonder where all the OG iron players all. I’m gonna keep wearing my hat low and my earbuds on high so I can get in and get out. Thanks for joining man!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini Log Update: took .5mg of Prami last night before bed. Had a really hard time sleeping, might of been the sick kids coughing in the night. But I also kept popping wood all night too, so there’s that.

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Thanks man! I’m glad somebody knows how I feel! All these little “fitness” kids running around taking selfies and all these fitness chicks doing their booty pump exercises... made me wonder where all the OG iron players all. I’m gonna keep wearing my hat low and my earbuds on high so I can get in and get out. Thanks for joining man!
I know what you mean and I do the same thing, hat pulled way down and headphones on high. I find super loud death metal usually does the trick 😁.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know what you mean and I do the same thing, hat pulled way down and headphones on high. I find super loud death metal usually does the trick .
Who do you listen too? I’ve been on a huge Kataklysm kick lately...

roidsarebad

roidsarebad

Awards
Who do you listen too? I’ve been on a huge Kataklysm kick lately...
Usually some Deicide or Six Feet Under, seems to keep my mind occupied on the task at hand and they’re pretty damn motivating. Kataklysm is a good one too. I’ve been on a Behemoth rampage lately, can’t stop cycling through their albums.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Usually some Deicide or Six Feet Under, seems to keep my mind occupied on the task at hand and they’re pretty damn motivating. Kataklysm is a good one too. I’ve been on a Behemoth rampage lately, can’t stop cycling through their albums.
Nice... I heard a Six Feet Under song a while back that kicked ass... I'll check them out further for extra motivation!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 26 October 2019 – Day #6

As I mentioned in a post earlier today, had a pretty rough night with little sleep. I might have dosed some Prami too high at .5 mg, or maybe it was because my fam is sick. Baby girl was all snotty and crying, her big sis was coughing and I spent a lot of time getting meds, refilling humidifiers and coddling. We splurged on some Krispy Kreme (only had two, but still!) and I immediately felt like ass so I slammed my pre and went to the gym to hit deads and legs.

What a **** show the gym was this morning. There was a legit powerlifter one platform, he was deading 405 like a boss and it looks like he worked up to 525+ for some solid sets. Point is he was there for a minute, and some old ass guy was deading like 225 with 15+ minutes between sets so I switched up my workout and kicked it off with whatever machines equipment were available.

Leg Extension
0x15
25x15
45x15
70x15
90x15
100x15
100x15

Seated Calf Raises
110x15
110x14
110x10

Deadlifts
135x5
135x5
135x5
185x1
185x1
185x1

Standing Calf Raises (Machine)
90x15
90x15
90x15

Lying Legs Curls
55x12
55x12
55x12

All of my machine work was better than last week, more weight and reps. But I'm struggling on deads. Pulling 185 seemed like pulling a tree trunk out of the ground. It's hard to believe I was pulling mid 350+ for doubles and triples last fall. Oh well, slow and steady wins this race.

Came home, showered and dosed 25mg of Trest Ace. Feeling pretty good about this run. I am planning on bumping up to 30mg tomorrow and hold there for a week before I adjust the dose further. Still holding steady at 50mg of Ralox and 12.5 of Aromasin and no weird side effects. Plus I'm dosing .5mg of Prami every 3 days.

Honestly, I'm feeling like I'm filling out already. But my diet has been **** this week and I'm making myself commit to fixing that asap or I'll be a fatass by the end of this log. I'll post some pics tomorrow, and although they're not true "starter" pics it'll serve a good baseline to compare at the end of the log. Also, I'm contemplating MSTEN or Epiandro as everyone keeps saying that Trest loves DHT. But on the other hand, that skews this log a bit as I won't be able to gauge how effective Trest Ace is by itself. Oh well, we'll see.

Plan on taking a hike tomorrow to let the muscles chill and then starting a more comprehensive lifting plan on Monday as I think I've gotten some of the kinks out this past week. Long short, it's time to get swole!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mini Log Update: Took a CBD gummy with 15mg CBD and 10mg melatonin and slept like a champ last night! Probably the first time in a year I’ve slept 8-9 hours straight. Woke up weighing 223.4, which is a 1.6 lb gain since I began this log a week ago today. Figured it’s all glycogen and water, but my midsection is looking a little less distended that before the log. Muscle feel full and dense, even though we had stew for dinner and I missed a midnight snack of Peanut Butter. Planning on getting some cardio in today, had wanted to hike but it’s raining here so I may just walk around the track at the gym.

Scheduled to bump daily dose of Trest Ace to 30mg today, looking forward to seeing how this next week plays out as my training gets more consistent and I dial in my diet better.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Log Update: 26 October 2019 – Day #6

As I mentioned in a post earlier today, had a pretty rough night with little sleep. I might have dosed some Prami too high at .5 mg, or maybe it was because my fam is sick. Baby girl was all snotty and crying, her big sis was coughing and I spent a lot of time getting meds, refilling humidifiers and coddling. We splurged on some Krispy Kreme (only had two, but still!) and I immediately felt like ass so I slammed my pre and went to the gym to hit deads and legs.

What a **** show the gym was this morning. There was a legit powerlifter one platform, he was deading 405 like a boss and it looks like he worked up to 525+ for some solid sets. Point is he was there for a minute, and some old ass guy was deading like 225 with 15+ minutes between sets so I switched up my workout and kicked it off with whatever machines equipment were available.

Leg Extension
0x15
25x15
45x15
70x15
90x15
100x15
100x15

Seated Calf Raises
110x15
110x14
110x10

Deadlifts
135x5
135x5
135x5
185x1
185x1
185x1

Standing Calf Raises (Machine)
90x15
90x15
90x15

Lying Legs Curls
55x12
55x12
55x12

All of my machine work was better than last week, more weight and reps. But I'm struggling on deads. Pulling 185 seemed like pulling a tree trunk out of the ground. It's hard to believe I was pulling mid 350+ for doubles and triples last fall. Oh well, slow and steady wins this race.

Came home, showered and dosed 25mg of Trest Ace. Feeling pretty good about this run. I am planning on bumping up to 30mg tomorrow and hold there for a week before I adjust the dose further. Still holding steady at 50mg of Ralox and 12.5 of Aromasin and no weird side effects. Plus I'm dosing .5mg of Prami every 3 days.

Honestly, I'm feeling like I'm filling out already. But my diet has been **** this week and I'm making myself commit to fixing that asap or I'll be a fatass by the end of this log. I'll post some pics tomorrow, and although they're not true "starter" pics it'll serve a good baseline to compare at the end of the log. Also, I'm contemplating MSTEN or Epiandro as everyone keeps saying that Trest loves DHT. But on the other hand, that skews this log a bit as I won't be able to gauge how effective Trest Ace is by itself. Oh well, we'll see.

Plan on taking a hike tomorrow to let the muscles chill and then starting a more comprehensive lifting plan on Monday as I think I've gotten some of the kinks out this past week. Long short, it's time to get swole!
You will be pulling 350+ before you know it. I had been out the gym for about 4 years and my sets looked like yours. With running Trest Ace TD I was doing 5x5 at 365.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You will be pulling 350+ before you know it. I had been out the gym for about 4 years and my sets looked like yours. With running Trest Ace TD I was doing 5x5 at 365.
Thanks for the encouragement man! I’m just trying remember to pace myself, I’m not 21 anymore so staying consistent and injury free is the name of the game here. Thanks for following along @Cmseabee24!!!

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the encouragement man! I’m just trying remember to pace myself, I’m not 21 anymore so staying consistent and injury free is the name of the game here. Thanks for following along @Cmseabee24!!!
I hear you man. That’s why I never really max out on any of my lifts. I focus on the muscles I’m trying to hit. I try to stick with volume. I’ve seen to many people get injured which is more of a set back then stay consistent. Interested to see where the Trest takes you. I ran in with winstrol and loved it but only at 50mg any higher and my joints where screwed.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IMG_2934.JPG

Watched The Game Changers last night and decided to pick this up to see what it’s all about. Might be following a veggie diet like @ItalOne here soon!

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I hear you man. That’s why I never really max out on any of my lifts. I focus on the muscles I’m trying to hit. I try to stick with volume. I’ve seen to many people get injured which is more of a set back then stay consistent. Interested to see where the Trest takes you. I ran in with winstrol and loved it but only at 50mg any higher and my joints where screwed.
Nice! I can only imagine how you felt on Trest and Winny! I’ve never run Winny to be honest, very curious about that compound. I’ve only ran Test, Deca and Anadrol so I’m pretty new to this pharmacology stuff. I’m looking at a Test, Tren and Mast cycle after this Trest run. We will see.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I can only imagine how you felt on Trest and Winny! I’ve never run Winny to be honest, very curious about that compound. I’ve only ran Test, Deca and Anadrol so I’m pretty new to this pharmacology stuff. I’m looking at a Test, Tren and Mast cycle after this Trest run. We will see.
Just do your research first I ran a gram of test with tren and had the most out of control bursts of rage. I love tren and EQ though so I’m about to start a run here in about a month. Low test and moderate tren dose.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just do your research first I ran a gram of test with tren and had the most out of control bursts of rage. I love tren and EQ though so I’m about to start a run here in about a month. Low test and moderate tren dose.
Nice! Zero experience with EQ, but a few of my friends took it when they played collegiate ball, swore by the endurance factor. So are you running Test, Tren and EQ?

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice! Zero experience with EQ, but a few of my friends took it when they played collegiate ball, swore by the endurance factor. So are you running Test, Tren and EQ?

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I will be running here in about a month. I’ll be running test 250, tren e 450, and eq 600 a week. I want to keep lean mass and not lose much when I PCT that’s why I’m running these. Also I’ll be kick starting it with SD and finishing with anavar.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That’s what I will be running here in about a month. I’ll be running test 250, tren e 450, and eq 600 a week. I want to keep lean mass and not lose much when I PCT that’s why I’m running these. Also I’ll be kick starting it with SD and finishing with anavar.
Holy balls! That sounds like killer stack! I’d like to try SD, never tried MSten or Halo either.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Will you run a log @Cmseabee24??

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Late But Here !

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date