itchy scalp when i get sweaty on Epistane...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
I only get itchly sclp when i workout and sweaty or get hot etc...any ideas? dont see do have overall hair problems though

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
nizoral shampoo should take care of it. Its a DHT problem.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Jomi's right - an itchy scalp is thought to be to inflammation caused by the body's auto immume response to androgens in scalp tissue.

Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral - topical general androgen inhibitor), Emu Oil (reduced Inflammation), and Spironolactone 2% (topical androgen inhibitor) are options that should clear it up.

BV

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
what about itchiness elsewhere (arms, legs, face, etc....)...

same thing, though only when working out/sweating

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
what about itchiness elsewhere (arms, legs, face, etc....)...

same thing, though only when working out/sweating
Androgens cause that? Ive only heard of the scalp itching when androgenic hormones are elevated. I have no idea then...maybe its due to metabolites of the chemicals being excreted through the skin? Just a guess...

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Androgens cause that? Ive only heard of the scalp itching when androgenic hormones are elevated. I have no idea then...maybe its due to metabolites of the chemicals being excreted through the skin? Just a guess...
i was wondering if it was the androgens or maybe DHT......i dunno, i just deal with it. seems to be only recently.

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anabolic steroid induced polycythemia**** probably. the excessive red blood cell count causes histamine release.

if you are itching all over the place when working out that is what is going on. no biggie. might want to get your hematocrit checked

Last edited:
nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
not exactly related buttt

my armpits have been burning lately a lot from deorderant and i havent changed what i normally use

could diesel test hardcore changed some kinda balance levels that would make them burn? or any ideas?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established

my armpits have been burning lately a lot from deorderant and i havent changed what i normally use

could diesel test hardcore changed some kinda balance levels that would make them burn? or any ideas?
your armpits burn? you need to stop letting tripdog perform the

Sud N' Fud
When trying to bang a girl, she gives that same old story, "I not that kind of girl.", "I don't **** on the first date.", "I'm catholic.", "Stop *******.", etc. etc... After hearing all this bull****, you whip out your handy bar of soap. Then lather up her armpit (or any other joint you prefer), and proceed to **** that instead.

on you. sicko

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
LOL @ sud n fud

Nyste I don't have an answer but here is something that I have been using for the last seven or so years. It lasts for years and is awesome.....all natural:

Naturallly fresh at Walmart:

Much LOve,

Neoborn

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
your armpits burn? you need to stop letting tripdog perform the

Sud N' Fud
When trying to bang a girl, she gives that same old story, "I not that kind of girl.", "I don't **** on the first date.", "I'm catholic.", "Stop *******.", etc. etc... After hearing all this bull****, you whip out your handy bar of soap. Then lather up her armpit (or any other joint you prefer), and proceed to **** that instead.

on you. sicko
no thanks

LOL @ sud n fud

Nyste I don't have an answer but here is something that I have been using for the last seven or so years. It lasts for years and is awesome.....all natural:

Naturallly fresh at Walmart:

Much LOve,

Neoborn
thanks heh dont know if i got any walmart near me or at all but ill checkout umm the other place i got

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
sud and fud lol....

its gotta be dht. superdrol really ****ed with my scalp. uncontrollable itching while working out. people that know gear had to have known i was on lol. hate that supercrapdrol ****.

Evilmonkey

Evilmonkey

Awards
If you dont mind me asking... First post on this forum...

You didnt answer if it was only when you worked out....

and

What other supplements are you taking before and during your workout?

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Jomi's right - an itchy scalp is thought to be to inflammation caused by the body's auto immume response to androgens in scalp tissue.

Ketoconazole 2% (Nizoral - topical general androgen inhibitor), Emu Oil (reduced Inflammation), and Spironolactone 2% (topical androgen inhibitor) are options that should clear it up.

BV
got the nizoral 1% @ walmart do i need the 2 bc my scalp still is gettin itchy when i workout....

is it true that DHEA will stop DHT conversion?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
got the nizoral 1% @ walmart do i need the 2 bc my scalp still is gettin itchy when i workout....

is it true that DHEA will stop DHT conversion?
no, DHEA converts to androgens which in turns can themselves be reduce via 5-ar. idk who told you that...

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
no, DHEA converts to androgens which in turns can themselves be reduce via 5-ar. idk who told you that...
should i like into getting the 2% and use emu oil too then? bc I have the 1% shampoo now does seem to be doing all that much

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Is your current deodorant a combo (antiperspirant AND deodorant)?

I am allergic to the 'antiperspirant' in all deodorants. I would break out in a rash and constantly be scratching my pits (doesn't look so hot when you are in public). It's tough to find 'just' deodorant now these days.

Switch to deodorant only for a few weeks and see if it goes away. I'm betting it does.

I've been using the rock deodorant thing (salt rock from Thailand) for years now. It doesn't stop you from sweating, but you certainly don't stink. You can find them online (cheap) or in your natural food store.

X

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
Is your current deodorant a combo (antiperspirant AND deodorant)?

I am allergic to the 'antiperspirant' in all deodorants. I would break out in a rash and constantly be scratching my pits (doesn't look so hot when you are in public). It's tough to find 'just' deodorant now these days.

Switch to deodorant only for a few weeks and see if it goes away. I'm betting it does.

I've been using the rock deodorant thing (salt rock from Thailand) for years now. It doesn't stop you from sweating, but you certainly don't stink. You can find them online (cheap) or in your natural food store.

X
the smell issues arent from my armpits... its a body smell not just an armpit thing...

but sometimes my armpits burn from any deorent or anti pers i use its just random and sometimes it doesnt burn for a while.. no idea whats going on

but its all good, i didnt wear my smelly spandex stuff and guess what.. i didnt really smell bad today woot and i was drenched in sweat lol

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Nycste,

Honestly if you are having issues with deodorants at least give the Naturally fresh a try. It's does'nt deodorize or stop perspiration it just kills the bacteria that cause the foul smell.

The stuff is freaking amazing! I have been using it for bout 5+ years.

Much Love,

Neoborn

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
should i like into getting the 2% and use emu oil too then? bc I have the 1% shampoo now does seem to be doing all that much
wow....can we try to help me out and keep on topic guys...this doesnt involve deoderant at all...

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
BigPHUser -

The 2% Topical Emu oil certainly seems to help - it may help block androgens but I believe its primary function is working as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation of the scalp could be a cause of the itching, so it might be worth a try.

Did you look into Jomi's suggestion about increased red blood cell count?

bv

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
BigPHUser -

The 2% Topical Emu oil certainly seems to help - it may help block androgens but I believe its primary function is working as an anti-inflammatory. Inflammation of the scalp could be a cause of the itching, so it might be worth a try.

Did you look into Jomi's suggestion about increased red blood cell count?

bv
no i didnt see anything on how to increase the red blood cell count maybe ill order the 2% and try the emu oil

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just thought I would help out here. Itching was one of the first symptoms I had before my liver problems and hospitalization. So if you are itching, especially in the legs and back, and it gets worse with exercise, you should get your billiruben levels checked.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would help out here. Itching was one of the first symptoms I had before my liver problems and hospitalization. So if you are itching, especially in the legs and back, and it gets worse with exercise, you should get your billiruben levels checked.
umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....

and t-bone i read ur other threads ur body cant do methyls i remember a thread u made bout it....thanks for the though glad to see ur still here and hope ur doing well these days...

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
umm i dont do orals anymore...i am on test e and it still itchs my liver is fine jus had blood work and its only when i workout in the scalp..please read the thread before posting....

and t-bone i read ur other threads ur body cant do methyls i remember a thread u made bout it....thanks for the though glad to see ur still here and hope ur doing well these days...
Isn't the title of this thread 'itchy scalp on Epistane'?

That would be an oral. I don't see anywhere you said 'test e'...

X

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Isn't the title of this thread 'itchy scalp on Epistane'?

That would be an oral. I don't see anywhere you said 'test e'...

X
i got it from epistane when i started my cycle 1-4 weeks

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established
Ok, see why there is some confusion?

Good luck.

X

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Guess I am a little slow lately....I just get worried and concerned when I see someone with possibly the same symptoms that I had. Don't want anyone to have to go through what I did, so I immedietly respond hoping to save them from a future two months of hell. I'll try to help anyone I can, in anyway that I can.

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
will this help i found Finasteride?...its supposed to block DHT converison and is it okay to use with test e?

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride with help with DHT issues as well as Nizoral. There is also a new prescription product if you have benefits: Stieprox containing ciclopirox olamine

Not sure about the Test E question but I believe most hardcore AAS users use Finasteride on cycles to battle hair loss.

Maybe someone with experience in that area can answer you.

Much Love,

Neoborn

BigPHusers11

BigPHusers11

Awards
  • Established
Finasteride with help with DHT issues as well as Nizoral. There is also a new prescription product if you have benefits: Stieprox containing ciclopirox olamine

Not sure about the Test E question but I believe most hardcore anabolic steroids users use Finasteride on cycles to battle hair loss.

Maybe someone with experience in that area can answer you.

Much Love,

Neoborn
anyone else got ideas with this? ill try that and the 2% shampoo and emu oil see how that goes...