MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looked like he got banned for starting sh*t in another thread if you look at his profile and look into his replies.
I went to look and it said profile is gone. Looks like they cleaned house.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yup...wiped clean

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yup...wiped clean

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lol, 2 weeks in on my no meat diet and Im adding chicken and eggs back at least. Personally found all the extra fiber is fuking up my poo, cant see an easy tasty way to significantly drop fiber without also impacting protein.

Additionally, been getting some atypical aches in joints and in forearms. Could be other factors, and I cant 100% confidently say dropping the meat has been the cause of this.

/deardiary

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lol, 2 weeks in on my no meat diet and Im adding chicken and eggs back at least. Personally found all the extra fiber is fuking up my poo, cant see an easy tasty way to significantly drop fiber without also impacting protein.

Additionally, been getting some atypical aches in joints and in forearms. Could be other factors, and I cant 100% confidently say dropping the meat has been the cause of this.

/deardiary
Yeah i personally dont see a reason not to incorporate best of both worlds.
While i could be 100% vegetarian and get enough protein, i see no reason (at least for now) not to incorporate chicken/ turkey breast and fish few times a week.

Btw i was once travelling on a budget and ate a pound of beans every day. No problems with stool whatsoever, just needed to change water twice while cooking beans.

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i see no reason (at least for now) not to incorporate chicken/ turkey breast and fish few times a week.
Sure. For me, sometimes recognising the value and benefits of The Middle Way requires experiencing the pitfalls of the extremes/exclusions.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sure. For me, sometimes recognising the value and benefits of The Middle Way requires experiencing the pitfalls of the extremes/exclusions.
All about balance...extremes either way just dont seem to be the best answer for most.

Reactions: Nac
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I gave it a whirl with the intention of being more proactive about sustainability. And of course eating chicken 5 times a day has gotten super old. But I did so only embracing moderation. I’ve been able to cut my chicken intake in half with little impact to my macros just by adding some organic tofu, lentils, meatless mycoprotein snacks, lentils/quinoa, and a few other obvious ones. Guarantee my cholesterol is great when I get it checked in 2 weeks and my digestion is largely improved. Americans are just out of control with the amount of meat we eat with no concern at all what it’s costing and doing to our environment. But no animal products altogether? Hell no.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bummer he got banned. Don’t know the drama and don’t need it. Watched game changers as I couldn’t stop hearing about it everywhere in the world wide interwebs. Not for me as I’ve tried that once and had a void that couldn’t be filled (no homo). Will be experimenting carnivore in coming months once bloods stabilize, and bloods will be in log. I’m intrigued and stubborn. Need to see for myself to believe.

danielvp

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave it a whirl with the intention of being more proactive about sustainability. And of course eating chicken 5 times a day has gotten super old. But I did so only embracing moderation. I’ve been able to cut my chicken intake in half with little impact to my macros just by adding some organic tofu, lentils, meatless mycoprotein snacks, lentils/quinoa, and a few other obvious ones. Guarantee my cholesterol is great when I get it checked in 2 weeks and my digestion is largely improved. Americans are just out of control with the amount of meat we eat with no concern at all what it’s costing and doing to our environment. But no animal products altogether? Hell no.
Have you tried pea protein powder before? Super cheap, $48 for 7 lbs on amazon.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Have you tried pea protein powder before? Super cheap, $48 for 7 lbs on amazon.
No, I feel like whey isolate just can’t be trumped but the amount of flesh we eat could easily be reduced and shifted, still eating egg whites and fish and maybe half the other meats substituted. Since I’m trying to compete next year I can’t mess with too much but down the road I’ll do some experimenting with less is on the line.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GreenMachineX Nutrition / Health 23
Jm88888 Recipes 0
ManimalPatB Nutrition / Health 20
jramoska Nutrition / Health 19
Chrisehyoung Nutrition / Health 9