Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test by itself IS really easy to control and predict the sides at fairly high doses. Not sure about 2-3g maybe 1-1.5g all by itself, does give nice results as long as you understand how much AI you need and when to take it. Pretty much the only thing needed for that. The moment you add another compound, it becomes WAY more volatile.

So for guys who really either can’t control certain sides or don’t get good results without a lot of test and also can’t figure out how to stack with that dose... maybe test really is best.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just want to add that i noticed significantly better gains when i upped my test to 700mg per week from 500 for a few weeks. I was never as pumped in the gym as then and was adding weight to the bar every workout.
Estro sides were not an issue (a bit of moonface but no signs of swelling feet/ankles, none of that) but anxiety annihilated me.
And I am 240 lbs.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If I’m being honest, I use nandrolones because the sides are non existent for me. I would just use Trest year round if I could, but I switch over to NPP just to change things up. The gains are underwhelming typically but i steadily put on muscle and don’t have any negatives but RBC increase.

These two are lightyears ahead of tren when it comes to mental sides for me.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
These two are lightyears ahead of tren when it comes to mental sides for me.
I do this because I enjoy it. All of it. Once I’m walking around miserable for more gains or more bodyfat decrease, it becomes pointless. It’s crazy that something like Trest can even be in the same classification structurally to Tren. **** makes me feel awful

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I do this because I enjoy it. All of it. Once I’m walking around miserable for more gains or more bodyfat decrease, it becomes pointless. It’s crazy that something like Trest can even be in the same classification structurally to Tren. **** makes me feel awful
Yeah trest ig fuckin awesome. Fills you out with no bloat, at least for me. Actually seems to trim my waist down. Not to mention the bump in energy/ well being. Thinking about staying on, maybe 70mg a week during cruises.

Also,
Looking good man. Your arms make me jealous lol. I cant believe how much muscle I've lost In my arms. Biceps are pewny now, I guess eating 500cals a day for over a month will do that. I'm gonna start hitting high volume EOD on bi's and see how that works.

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Yeah you get smarter with age. When you're 20 its all about the gains. I dont always get bad sides with tren but its not worth the risk. I think we should also be happy with what we got, nowadays everything is a competition.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah trest ig fuckin awesome. Fills you out with no bloat, at least for me. Actually seems to trim my waist down. Not to mention the bump in energy/ well being. Thinking about staying on, maybe 70mg a week during cruises.

Also,
Looking good man. Your arms make me jealous lol. I cant believe how much muscle I've lost In my arms. Biceps are pewny now, I guess eating 500cals a day for over a month will do that. I'm gonna start hitting high volume EOD on bi's and see how that works.
I should show you side by sides. Bro, if you had it before, it comes back in a matter of months. When I took my break for school I got down to 210. I was 245 by the time I finished 5 weeks of 30mg Dbol, and 3 months of Trest at 150/week.
And I’m still 238.
You’ll bounce back hella fast, it’ll make your head spin. The only thing that’ll slow ya down is partying too much, so keep your eye on self improvement and keep the debauchery to a few times a week.
Trest is just so fantastic. Like you stated there’s initial bloat to a degree, but the longer you run it, the more you trim up. It pairs w Msten or low dose SD like nothing I’ve ever used. Makes Tren gains look foolish w those combos.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I should show you side by sides. Bro, if you had it before, it comes back in a matter of months. When I took my break for school I got down to 210. I was 245 by the time I finished 5 weeks of 30mg Dbol, and 3 months of Trest at 150/week.
And I’m still 238.
You’ll bounce back hella fast, it’ll make your head spin. The only thing that’ll slow ya down is partying too much, so keep your eye on self improvement and keep the debauchery to a few times a week.
Trest is just so fantastic. Like you stated there’s initial bloat to a degree, but the longer you run it, the more you trim up. It pairs w Msten or low dose SD like nothing I’ve ever used. Makes Tren gains look foolish w those combos.
And you feel fuckin fantastic. I really do think women can sense if a guy has high androgens, even without body language or anything. Like I'll be just sitting here all slouched over and everytime I look around a chick is trying to make eye contact. And I'm not super good looking or anything.

It's like a vibe they pick up on or something.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And you feel fuckin fantastic. I really do think women can sense if a guy has high androgens, even without body language or anything. Like I'll be just sitting here all slouched over and everytime I look around a chick is trying to make eye contact. And I'm not super good looking or anything.

It's like a vibe they pick up on or something.
Ya. Mine I’ve been with since 2017 but she’s seen me get off completely and she knows it, and is attracted less it seems. She is a filthy freak when I’m “on” especially Trest and a dash of Prami every evening. It’s like she wants it more and is more aggressive with me. They definitely sense it whether they know it or not.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So I decided to bump up everything injectable. I’ve got a year and a half worth of gear, and a couple extra vials of NPP and test means I can go more like 625npp 800test. Maybe just for 8 weeks. And 20-30dbol a day. If dht’s are gonna suck for me right now, I’m going to enjoy my fun drugs a bit more. I’m getting labs in 10 weeks so I’m just assuming it’ll be cruise time at that point.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So I decided to bump up everything injectable. I’ve got a year and a half worth of gear, and a couple extra vials of NPP and test means I can go more like 625npp 800test. Maybe just for 8 weeks. And 20-30dbol a day. If dht’s are gonna suck for me right now, I’m going to enjoy my fun drugs a bit more. I’m getting labs in 10 weeks so I’m just assuming it’ll be cruise time at that point.
I think you’ll like that dhb when you get around to it. Don’t think of it as a dht because it doesn’t really act like the usual dhts. At all. It’s more like taking a bunch of test with enough AI and proviron to keep it around the whole time. Or like taking tren and test without any of the sides.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think you’ll like that dhb when you get around to it. Don’t think of it as a dht because it doesn’t really act like the usual dhts. At all. It’s more like taking a bunch of test with enough AI and proviron to keep it around the whole time. Or like taking tren and test without any of the sides.
Ya I’m seriously stoked. I have even debated jumping off to start it, but since everything is kicked in, I’m just going to push doses for 8 more weeks and get some weight on me.

Ya everything I’ve read since 2016, and the dozens of questions I’ve asked you leads me to believe it won’t act like a mast or SD mentally for me. Got 60ml’s of it

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I’m seriously stoked. I have even debated jumping off to start it, but since everything is kicked in, I’m just going to push doses for 8 more weeks and get some weight on me.

Ya everything I’ve read since 2016, and the dozens of questions I’ve asked you leads me to believe it won’t act like a mast or SD mentally for me. Got 60ml’s of it
I have 140mls of it minus six shots. I just realized That’s a lot of welts.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah buddy...welt city
Trying to prep for it by doing big ass shots of 2.5 - 3ml’s and mixing 2 different 300mg/ml tests, both uncomfortable brews.. but something tells me this is nothing in comparison

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Trying to prep for it by doing big ass shots of 2.5 - 3ml’s and mixing 2 different 300mg/ml tests, both uncomfortable brews.. but something tells me this is nothing in comparison
For me it was the pure volume 3mls plus the dhb. I aint no punk but this is next level discomfort. My poor glutes...also my least favorite to pin

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
For me it was the pure volume 3mls plus the dhb. I aint no punk but this is next level discomfort. My poor glutes...also my least favorite to pin
I swear WE have and need a certain mindset to go any of the routes we take. Good luck bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I swear WE have and need a certain mindset to go any of the routes we take. Good luck bro
I think so. I can’t handle toxic orals anymore but to a degree I enjoy pain. Now pip pain, maybe not as much, but pain in the gym I love. I’m willing to go through some **** to look better than 99% of 40year olds. I don’t **** around in the gym. People stare and I leave pools of sweat and make ridiculous faces and sounds at times.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m doing 3.5ml shots, full to the brim, with 2.5ml of it being DHB.

khall1974

khall1974

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think so. I can’t handle toxic orals anymore but to a degree I enjoy pain. Now pip pain, maybe not as much, but pain in the gym I love. I’m willing to go through some **** to look better than 99% of 40year olds. I don’t **** around in the gym. People stare and I leave pools of sweat and make ridiculous faces and sounds at times.
Same here. The sacrifice of pain is worth the result.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Same here. The sacrifice of pain is worth the result.
That’s why I’m getting my chest and armpit tattooed in a few weeks. I promise that will suck balls, but after I have a cool drawing to show off on me.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, I need some ink too....

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What’s it goin be?
I’ve got a thing for album covers. Half my sleeve is a shitty metal album from 2003 that I loved the art for, so I’m finishing my sleeve with another album cover. Really like vibrant color and outer space sooooo:
IMG_0865.JPG

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
That’s wicked. Looks like a Heavy Metal DMT trip

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That’s wicked. Looks like a Heavy Metal DMT trip
Thanks
It’s gonna cost a fortune over the next few months I know that. But I sit on ideas for 6months to a year and I’ve wanted this inked since 2017, so I think it’ll be pretty cool looking

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Cool man,...reminds me of vintage Super Nintendo games

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks
It’s gonna cost a fortune over the next few months I know that. But I sit on ideas for 6months to a year and I’ve wanted this inked since 2017, so I think it’ll be pretty cool looking
If you are still about something expensive for over a year, it’s probably a good sign you won’t regret it.

hairygrandpa

hairygrandpa

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm still following, keep going. :)

Complicated ink, will cost you an arm and a leg.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I’ve got a thing for album covers. Half my sleeve is a shitty metal album from 2003 that I loved the art for, so I’m finishing my sleeve with another album cover. Really like vibrant color and outer space sooooo:
View attachment 183423
I would do a lot of research-look at online portfolios for tons of artists and find one that does your desired style the best.

That would be a bad ass tattoo, but there's a lot going on and over time it may turn into a mess when your lines swell.

A really good artist can redraw it and modify it a little to where it's not quite as busy. A mediocre artist may say he can do it but just wants to get paid.

You may even need to talk to a couple face to face and get a feel for whether or not they can really make it work

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ricky, do you use a particular artist in Baton Rouge? Or do you use different ones?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would do a lot of research-look at online portfolios for tons of artists and find one that does your desired style the best.

That would be a bad ass tattoo, but there's a lot going on and over time it may turn into a mess when your lines swell.

A really good artist can redraw it and modify it a little to where it's not quite as busy. A mediocre artist may say he can do it but just wants to get paid.

You may even need to talk to a couple face to face and get a feel for whether or not they can really make it work
The one I finally decided on said exactly that and had some space work that was solid. Plus she’s doing the cover up on my chest with similar display so I’ll drop her if I don’t love that. The 5th guy I talked to said he couldn’t pull it off and referred me to her.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ricky, do you use a particular artist in Baton Rouge? Or do you use different ones?
I have not gotten one yet in BR I dont think there are many good artists based on what I've seen

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
The one I finally decided on said exactly that and had some space work that was solid. Plus she’s doing the cover up on my chest with similar display so I’ll drop her if I don’t love that. The 5th guy I talked to said he couldn’t pull it off and referred me to her.
Right on. You know what you're doing lol

DaveyCrockett

DaveyCrockett

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just read this. Glad I did - some of the drop sets I do I'm screaming like a victim of non consensual prison sex. But by God they're effective lol

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right on. You know what you're doing lol
My half sleeve that you can’t see that much took some time, but my entire back is done. I’ve had my share of garbage ink, and it always ends up costing you more paying to fix or cover it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
IMG_0880.JPG
IMG_0881.JPG

The cool thing with my back is I’ll never see another human with that tattoo. It’s a hybrid of two Celtic lions that were based on about 5 different authentic book of Kells lions with knotwork from Mary’s necklace and a custom infinity diamond design in the middle. It’s 100% symmetrical.
A tribute to a true OCD.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just read this. Glad I did - some of the drop sets I do I'm screaming like a victim of non consensual prison sex. But by God they're effective lol
LMFAO

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
View attachment 183496View attachment 183497
The cool thing with my back is I’ll never see another human with that tattoo. It’s a hybrid of two Celtic lions that were based on about 5 different authentic book of Kells lions with knotwork from Mary’s necklace and a custom infinity diamond design in the middle. It’s 100% symmetrical.
A tribute to a true OCD.
Definitely some legit work there bro

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brotha. I’m dying to finish my chest and full sleeve this year when me I can really afford it.

Then I’m done with ink..

Promise.

I swear.

For real, I’m really done with ink.

Seriously

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you brotha. I’m dying to finish my chest and full sleeve this year when me I can really afford it.

Then I’m done with ink..

Promise.

I swear.

Seriously

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Then I’m done with ink..

Promise.

I swear.

Seriously
Oh yeah for sure man no doubt I bet

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh yeah for sure man no doubt I bet
I actually bought a really nice gun and the whole kit. I can draw really good and if I get good enough I'd like to open a shop. That's kinda my dream.

A good tattoo artist will pull $150 an hour cash and work his own schedule. **** this 5am **** I'm beyond over it

I've been tatting my thighs and a couple brave volunteers lol it's actually pretty decent

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I actually bought a really nice gun and the whole kit. I can draw really good and if I get good enough I'd like to open a shop. That's kinda my dream.

A good tattoo artist will pull $150 an hour cash and work his own schedule. **** this 5am **** I'm beyond over it

I've been tatting my thighs and a couple brave volunteers lol it's actually pretty decent
Oh ya that’s what I pay. There’s some serious talent out there in that industry

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established

Some of the **** I've done. Not too bad for like my first 10 attempts lol
20190604_124543.jpeg
20190604_124444.jpeg
20190604_124346.jpeg
20190604_122913.jpeg

Last edited: