Answered It’s time for a seriously insane bulk. MatthersbyX2

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Feel you dude that sucks. Probably did the good thing if you felt that bad. I actually dropped it today too (26 days in) and I feel like a new man today. Hope you feel better too already! Jesus that was a shitty month lol

GrizzleB

GrizzleB

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
First run of msten I did great, this one not Soo much. Been real lethargic and just lazy. Gained some fat, trying to get back in gear this week as diet went down the shitter on a 3 day vacation. Good luck on the rest of this, subbed.

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@RickyBlobby how come your done with orals? I am just curious .
Not even anavar anymore?

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
God, I love orals myself. Nice, thick and full after just a couple of days. That's one of the benefits of orals I feel. I'm currently running Trest, Epistane and Msten myself... Will do this for 6/8 weeks then bridge into a Test E, Tren E, and Mast E cycle for 20 weeks. Sh*t's gonna be off the charts.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
God, I love orals myself. Nice, thick and full after just a couple of days. That's one of the benefits of orals I feel. I'm currently running Trest, Epistane and Msten myself... Will do this for 6/8 weeks then bridge into a Test E, Tren E, and Mast E cycle for 20 weeks. Sh*t's gonna be off the charts.
28 weeks on blast?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
28 weeks on blast?
That’s what I read. And he’s going from short and strong with lower sides to weaker and longer with higher sides. Going to be interesting.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
28 weeks on blast?
28 weeks is nothing.. I've done longer. The dosages are not going to be high anyway... Was thinking 300mg test e /wk, 400mg Tren E /wk with 300mg Mast and I'll probably throw in some Winstrol at the end. Maybe.

Lowkii

Lowkii

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds gnarly
It's pretty good at the moment. Strength is up, and I feel full and round all day long... Not feeling any sides at the moment. I've had the odd spot here and there, but that's it. I've ran both on there own before with good results. Epi and Msten is defo a combo that can be done and if diet is in check and training on point you'll get good results.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's pretty good at the moment. Strength is up, and I feel full and round all day long... Not feeling any sides at the moment. I've had the odd spot here and there, but that's it. I've ran both on there own before with good results. Epi and Msten is defo a combo that can be done and if diet is in check and training on point you'll get good results.
Sounds like a stack that would give you cramps even in your eyes.

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
@RickyBlobby how come your done with orals? I am just curious .
Not even anavar anymore?
Even my last var run had me feeling crappy. That said I was on 10 weeks but at about week 5 I just didn't feel very well. Keep in mind I'm 38

TMloc

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Even my last var run had me feeling crappy. That said I was on 10 weeks but at about week 5 I just didn't feel very well. Keep in mind I'm 38
Yeah man good call,us as older guys no matter how we feel and look reality is we can't do things quite the same as we did in our younger days .

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys, my girls bday is today and I start classes again Monday. I don’t know what’s going on but 2 days off and I feel way better already. I mean, I was 8-9 days in. It was barely kicking in and I felt like dirt. Probably drinking 3 rockstars a day plus morning coffee and a 16oz Diet Coke at some point and was still lethargic. It was like SD week 4 @20mg kinda nausea too. I can push through for 3 more weeks being tired, but not eating? There were a few days I was nauseous all day and ate twice. Not conducive to lean bulking at all. I just got off Dbol 60 days ago and ate like a champ the whole time. Fcking DHTs man, they aren’t for me anymore. Anxiety was sucky too.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
how often are you getting blood-work?
Like clockwork every 3-4 months and also if I’m experiencing anything and see a doc, I’ll always ask for additional stuff and make up a reason or just be honest. The reason I decided to all out do this blast was literally because how good my labs were late April. Cholesterol, liver, RBC/H&H. It was all stellar. It may not even be the Msten/Dmz but no matter what, it WAS making it worse and I feel better already off it.
Oral DHTs have become increasingly hard for me to run for me since 2016. I was able to get through this same run and a SD@10 run and managed fine but seems like Dbol has been all I can handle the last 18 months without really losing my appetite and feeling like a zombie.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s like clockwork, right at 38 it started getting way harder for me. Mainly just lethargy and nausea. But now at 40, beginning week 2 I was already fucked. Must be a sign it’s no longer for me.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It’s like clockwork, right at 38 it started getting way harder for me. Mainly just lethargy and nausea. But now at 40, beginning week 2 I was already fucked. Must be a sign it’s no longer for me.
Try the injectable orals though and see if maybe you can make it work for longer...

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So be like Bostin Loyd and just take all the steroids on the market all the time and all the ancillaries too in mega high doses.

That way you never have to change anything 😂

(I was watching a Bostin Loyd video and I am sorry)

The guy is a moron, he actually believes he's not doing much harm yet he talks like rich Piana and hes what? Maybe 30 now

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The guy is a moron, he actually believes he's not doing much harm yet he talks like rich Piana and hes what? Maybe 30 now
Yes. And he’s like 26.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Oh hell - Mathersby has another log. Guess I'll have to get back to chatting on AM. I've just glanced through here - sucks about the orals...seems more of us are giving up on those..... You seemed to maintain good size and muscle for no gym time and I believe you said you "ate like a bird". Good solid spot to blast from - GL -

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell - Mathersby has another log. Guess I'll have to get back to chatting on AM. I've just glanced through here - sucks about the orals...seems more of us are giving up on those..... You seemed to maintain good size and muscle for no gym time and I believe you said you "ate like a bird". Good solid spot to blast from - GL -
Thanks brotha it’s good to see you back!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
28 weeks is nothing.. I've done longer. The dosages are not going to be high anyway... Was thinking 300mg test e /wk, 400mg Tren E /wk with 300mg Mast and I'll probably throw in some Winstrol at the end. Maybe.
Of course it feels like nothing; we wouldn’t be using steroids if we didn’t enjoy it - who wouldn’t want to be full, pumped, strong & jacked year round? I would never come off if it was just a matter of how it felt.

What I’m looking at is 6 months of living with trashed lipids, higher bp and overdriven kidneys, plus the time it takes to recover after the blast. You are living 3/4 of the year with significantly compromised blood values - that’s a recipe for poor longevity.

I know you’re gonna do whatever you wanna do, but that’s why I questioned it - carry on.

Also, sweetspot for Epistane is 60mg, feels same as 40 but better gains. 80 isn’t really any better but worse sides. But I don’t think you’d enjoy 60 on top of 30 Sten.

I mean if you’re trying to bulk you have to eat. Anything that inhibits food or sleep is out. You would get a lot bigger even natty housing footlong subs vs taking StenZine and fasting!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Of course it feels like nothing; we wouldn’t be using steroids if we didn’t enjoy it - who wouldn’t want to be full, pumped, strong & jacked year round? I would never come off if it was just a matter of how it felt.

What I’m looking at is 6 months of living with trashed lipids, higher bp and overdriven kidneys, plus the time it takes to recover after the blast. You are living 3/4 of the year with significantly compromised blood values - that’s a recipe for poor longevity.

I know you’re gonna do whatever you wanna do, but that’s why I questioned it - carry on.

Also, sweetspot for Epistane is 60mg, feels same as 40 but better gains. 80 isn’t really any better but worse sides. But I don’t think you’d enjoy 60 on top of 30 Sten.

I mean if you’re trying to bulk you have to eat. Anything that inhibits food or sleep is out. You would get a lot bigger even natty housing footlong subs vs taking StenZine and fasting!

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

I feel great on 600npp 450test. Why in the hell do I need to blast toxic orals just to get a 20lb jump that I won’t keep all of? Rather feel good and enjoy the ride and put on quality muscle. I Feel 90% already day 3 off Msten. Dude I’ve ran so many oral cycles with no issue. Never in a million years would I think I’d feel like dirt barely into week 2 w Msten. I wasn’t even taking 20mg most days. Just 10. Oh well.

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I feel great on 600npp 450test. Why in the hell do I need to blast toxic orals just to get a 20lb jump that I won’t keep all of? Rather feel good and enjoy the ride and put on quality muscle. I Feel 90% already day 3 off Msten. Dude I’ve ran so many oral cycles with no issue. Never in a million years would I think I’d feel like dirt barely into week 2 w Msten. I wasn’t even taking 20mg most days. Just 10. Oh well.
The gear game isn’t static I guess. Ongoing changes to biology and ability to tolerate compounds. DMZ effed me up last time I used it. I think I may be in same boat as you.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Maybe. I just don’t think I can do it anymore

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
So, my doctor who is ultra conservative was super cool about working with me on my self-admin TRT. He said my labs are fantastic and he will work with me to be sure I live a long healthy life. Pretty stoked

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So, my doctor who is ultra conservative was super cool about working with me on my self-admin TRT. He said my labs are fantastic and he will work with me to be sure I live a long healthy life. Pretty stoked
Very cool. That’s how dr’s oughta be.

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is it possible that most all the orals, possibly the raws, are tainted these days? And that’s also why it’s getting harder to run them (and age of course)...
Companies may be going to sketchier sources as legality comes into play...
Just a thought.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
And here I am on barely a gram combined NPP/Test and no oral, worried every day about a clot with flawless labs. People are so reckless.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My Doc actually works with athletes, all of them on PEDs which surprised me how much he knew. He said when you increase you year-round weekly dose from 200 to 400, you triple your risk of severe cardiovascular complications.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My Doc actually works with athletes, all of them on PEDs which surprised me how much he knew. He said when you increase you year-round weekly dose from 200 to 400, you triple your risk of severe cardiovascular complications.
Sounds about right.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I mean from your body’s perspective that’s staying on blast year round. Maybe not compared to what they actually blast with, but compared to where you need to be to be reasonably healthy.

There are guys I know, powerlifters, who are nowhere near the top of the sport and never will be, that just stay on 2cc/wk because they are scared to cruise for a bit. Why would you do that for years on end when you could be just as big & strong 2/3 of the time and live 20 years longer? You can still compete at same peak strength! I don’t get it.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I mean from your body’s perspective that’s staying on blast year round. Maybe not compared to what they actually blast with, but compared to where you need to be to be reasonably healthy.

There are guys I know, powerlifters, who are nowhere near the top of the sport and never will be, that just stay on 2cc/wk because they are scared to cruise for a bit. Why would you do that for years on end when you could be just as big & strong 2/3 of the time and live 20 years longer? You can still compete at same peak strength! I don’t get it.
I’ve never even gone over 600mg Test for even 2 weeks. Benefits start at 200, and a 8-14 week blast of something else up to 600,, back down to 200 test until every damn lab is within range. I’m 40, I’d truly like to live another 40 years

THOR 70

THOR 70

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’ve never even gone over 600mg Test for even 2 weeks. Benefits start at 200, and a 8-14 week blast of something else up to 600,, back down to 200 test until every damn lab is within range. I’m 40, I’d truly like to live another 40 years
I played with up to a gram of test when I was younger. Didn’t notice anything amazing to justify it. Found I like 250mg a week just as good. Run 8 week cycles and recover quicker.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I played with up to a gram of test when I was younger. Didn’t notice anything amazing to justify it. Found I like 250mg a week just as good. Run 8 week cycles and recover quicker.
300 and 600/700 makes very little difference to me
However 300 with 600npp has almost no sides and impressive gains while 600 test and 600 npp can get difficult to control bloat and gyno. Not worth the extra issues.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anybody ever watch any Seth spartan videos on YouTube? He says that he and his clients run 2-3 grams of test. Says it’s his best bulker and easiest to control sides. I always thought that’s a lot of test. But dude looks great.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Anybody ever watch any Seth spartan videos on YouTube? He says that he and his clients run 2-3 grams of test. Says it’s his best bulker and easiest to control sides. I always thought that’s a lot of test. But dude looks great.
Love Seth - gotten to chat with him a few times and he seems like a smart, good dude. However, he has his own ideas - and good for him ... maybe hes found what works best for HIM. But 2-3 grams of test is nuts, easy to control sides??? I'd be eating a Pfizer aromasin twice a day. And the guy also says nandrolone are worthless and people only use them bc the old timers did. Just staying- take it with a grain of salt

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Love Seth - gotten to chat with him a few times and he seems like a smart, good dude. However, he has his own ideas - and good for him ... maybe hes found what works best for HIM. But 2-3 grams of test is nuts, easy to control sides??? I'd be eating a Pfizer aromasin twice a day. And the guy also says nandrolone are worthless and people only use them bc the old timers did. Just staying- take it with a grain of salt
If I’m being honest, I use nandrolones because the sides are non existent for me. I would just use Trest year round if I could, but I switch over to NPP just to change things up. The gains are underwhelming typically but i steadily put on muscle and don’t have any negatives but RBC increase.

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah I wasn’t saying he was right or wrong. I think everybody’s body works differently. That being said, I don’t even have the balls to run 2-3 grams a week of Test. Or anything for that matter.