It’s been a long time. But te/var/ai help

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What’s up everyone it’s been a few years since I cycled. I’m 35 6 foot 207-210 sorta lean but softer than I want to be. Just looking to tighten up for the summer and have more definition. So what I have is test e / Anavar / aromasin / clomid
thinking of a 10-12 week cycle

Week 1-10 test 500ml a week
Week 1-8 var week 1 25mg - week 2-8 50mg

pct weeks 12-15 50mg clomid

so my biggest concern is the AI I’m prone to estrogen and just want to see how I should dose the aromasin. I’m definitely going to start it day 1 to nip it in the butt from the get go as opposed to give it a chance to show signs and play from behind. Just not sure how often and how to dose. Any suggestions would be much appreciated 🙏

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just my opinion but I would finish with the var rather than start with it. Just to allow for a titration upwards through the cycle.

pct off test e probably 3 weeks rather than 2 after last pin because of the ester clearance. Would run it 5-6 weeks myself for that same reason. Would drop to 25mg clomid for week 6.

my advise on ai is always to wait for the first signs of high estro and then dose at the lowest level and monitor. In the absence of regular blood work this is imo the best way to ensure you use the minimum effective dose and you retain all the muscle building benefits of estrogen. Appreciate you are trying to tighten up but I personally still wouldn’t be crushing my estro from the get go.

asin is a strong ai as well. 6.25mg a couple of times a week can be enough for many people,

how do you know you are prone to gyno? If you have historical blood work or issues then what were you running/dosing an ai at back then?

its impossible for anyone to answer the ai question though bro. Gyno won’t occur day one regardless so don’t start it with first pin but how much you individually will need is a massive variable. If someone put a gun to my head and said to give them a dosage I would say 6.25mg with each pin and monitor/get bloods a month in but pretty much pissing in the dark on whether that’s enough.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the fast response. I’ve taken a lot of ph since the last time I’ve ran juice and if it’s a wet compound I noticed my nips would get puffy at the end of 4 weeks then my pct would clear it up but never completely if that makes sense? Last test cycle I used arimidex
/liquors at .5 eod for 10 weeks but I was in my mid 20s and was just being safe. I can’t get the ai anymore and already have aromasin on hand

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the fast response. I’ve taken a lot of ph since the last time I’ve ran juice and if it’s a wet compound I noticed my nips would get puffy at the end of 4 weeks then my pct would clear it up but never completely if that makes sense? Last test cycle I used arimidex
/liquors at .5 eod for 10 weeks but I was in my mid 20s and was just being safe. I can’t get the ai anymore and already have aromasin on hand
Arimidex/liquid**

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just my opinion but I would finish with the var rather than start with it. Just to allow for a titration upwards through the cycle.

pct off test e probably 3 weeks rather than 2 after last pin because of the ester clearance. Would run it 5-6 weeks myself for that same reason. Would drop to 25mg clomid for week 6.

my advise on ai is always to wait for the first signs of high estro and then dose at the lowest level and monitor. In the absence of regular blood work this is imo the best way to ensure you use the minimum effective dose and you retain all the muscle building benefits of estrogen. Appreciate you are trying to tighten up but I personally still wouldn’t be crushing my estro from the get go.

asin is a strong ai as well. 6.25mg a couple of times a week can be enough for many people,

how do you know you are prone to gyno? If you have historical blood work or issues then what were you running/dosing an ai at back then?

its impossible for anyone to answer the ai question though bro. Gyno won’t occur day one regardless so don’t start it with first pin but how much you individually will need is a massive variable. If someone put a gun to my head and said to give them a dosage I would say 6.25mg with each pin and monitor/get bloods a month in but pretty much pissing in the dark on whether that’s enough.
Also I see your point with the var on the back end. So I can do that weeks 2-10 easy. I like that thank you. I have enough clomid on hand to run that long as well so that’s not a problem either. Thanks bro I just needed a little direction. It’s been some time haha

Uscaredtogroworwut

Awards
I would definitely wait 3 weeks before pct if not 4 and run the var towards the end only because it would keep you anabolic till the test is truly bottomed out which would make those disgusting pct meds worth it.

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely wait 3 weeks before pct if not 4 and run the var towards the end only because it would keep you anabolic till the test is truly bottomed out which would make those disgusting pct meds worth it.
Yeah I’m definitely going to do the var on the back end because I see your guys points. As for the aromasin 2 weeks into the cyle I’ll probably do 5mg on the days I pin to be safe maybe not from the get go like I originally planned

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Curious if u have gyno symptoms right now before you even start this cycle

swish1985

swish1985

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Curious if u have gyno symptoms right now before you even start this cycle
No sensitivity like I usually feel when I get the symptoms. Bu as a kid from like 5th grade forwards I was always an athletic toothpick but just had puffy nips from puberty and never lost them. I always emphasized my upper chest to have them showing when I wear shirts. So I’m very conscious about them. So I know my body just from aesthetic stand point.