Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
dont forget the classic old spice.
Funny thing is I have used both of these in the last year. I also used to like English Leather. I remember my pop using Skin Bracer when I was like 5 or 6 years old, sometimes he would let me slap some on. I will never forget that feeling, I was a Real Man!!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@blynch1 @Rad83 my first ever tom ford .. when i sampled it just loved it so much .. more unisex then for men

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Haven’t gotten my nose on that one. I recently got a big bottle of Oud Wood and although the performance is trash, it smells great.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Haven’t gotten my nose on that one. I recently got a big bottle of Oud Wood and although the performance is trash, it smells great.
yeah ive heard that too .. opening is nice .. if you like oud .. pick this up for $20-30 bro
its a clone for dior oud ispahan .. its so beautiful .. ill be on lookout for thank you card lol

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You try the, layering the frag over some lotion or Vaseline trick?

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yes, however I’ve found that I have pretty good chemistry with fragrances where I rarely feel the need. I just spray super heavy if I know it’s a weaker profile
Do like curly tits does it .. 16spray min

#teamOverSprayer

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I like the lemony and more fruity/clean smells

My favorites are
Mancera Cedrat boise
Creed green Irish tweed
YSL Y EDP
Mont Blanc Legend EDP

some other good ines
Jimmy Choo Man Blue
Dior Sauvage
Chanel Allure Homme Sport

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
People collect cologne? Do you use it or just keep it in a bottle and look at it? I never really understood collecting something you don't use. Like people who collect wine or scotch and never intend on ever drinking it. I guess you can say I collect watches but at least I wear them.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
People collect cologne? Do you use it or just keep it in a bottle and look at it? I never really understood collecting something you don't use. Like people who collect wine or scotch and never intend on ever drinking it. I guess you can say I collect watches but at least I wear them.
I have a small Watch Collection, but I never wear a watch.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the lemony and more fruity/clean smells

My favorites are
Mancera Cedrat boise
Creed green Irish tweed
YSL Y EDP
Mont Blanc Legend EDP

some other good ines
Jimmy Choo Man Blue
Dior Sauvage
Chanel Allure Homme Sport
im wearing cedrat boise today .. it took me few wearings to appreciate it but now i enjoy it alot.

Irish tweed is awesome green
YSL Y is classic
Dior sauvage .. i have lattafa asad which is suppose to be 90+% accurate of sauvage exilier i love it
Allure homee sport is great as well .. good alternative to that is missoni wave ( blue bottle )

Since you like lemony scent .. ever smelled mancera aoud lemon mint ? i havent but lately been popping up on youtube reviews and hearing good stuff about it .. more of a creamy lemon instead of where cedrate hits you like lemon outta cleaner bottle.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
alot do .. i know sounds weird to think about it if u do .. but same goes for collecting here .. if u get a rare batch and hold on to it .. pple spend alot of $ on ebay/auictions to get them.

For me .. i just love to collect and wear different ones every day or even 2 different once a day since some wear out 5-8hrs.

one for gym bag, one for gym locker, one for work, one in car , one in traveling bag .. others to show in collection case lol

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Why? I'm just genuinely interested. Collecting them and not wearing them is kind of a pain in the ass because you still have to wind them and maintain them.

I get why someone would want something for its utility. Like if someone buys an old record player and intends to play records with it. I don't understand why someone would buy a record player and have no intention on buying any records though... or vice versa.

Stacks1

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
alot do .. i know sounds weird to think about it if u do .. but same goes for collecting here .. if u get a rare batch and hold on to it .. pple spend alot of $ on ebay/auictions to get them.

For me .. i just love to collect and wear different ones every day or even 2 different once a day since some wear out 5-8hrs.

one for gym bag, one for gym locker, one for work, one in car , one in traveling bag .. others to show in collection case lol
I guess I'm not too surprised because it's similar to collecting wine or scotch that you never plan on using. I guess the way my own mind works I have a hard time understanding it though. But how long are these colognes good for? Collectible wine and liquors don't expire... is the same true for colognes? Please forgive me for my ignorance on cologne collecting.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I guess I'm not too surprised because it's similar to collecting wine or scotch that you never plan on using. I guess the way my own mind works I have a hard time understanding it though. But how long are these colognes good for? Collectible wine and liquors don't expire... is the same true for colognes? Please forgive me for my ignorance on cologne collecting.
for colognes expiration can all depend on quality which we dont know .. i still have my hugo boss & tommy original for maybe 10-12years ago and they still smell and lasts the same as day1

all depends on toillete spray, parfum vs eau de parfum

toillete spray i believe uses alot of alcahol and less oil ..so they will last longer but wearing them they dont last longer.. which is why parfum usually goes for more $

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ohh nice would love to see them .. im not a collectible but i have around 10-12 none expensive.
would love to own movado one day, i have one but its so old and kind of hate wearing it now.

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey @GQdaLEGEND you might not know this but I carry 30-40 diff scents infused w a pheromone blend.

I've been into scents since 1996.

It's on my store if you wanna check out our ever.

I also started my own brand and it's based off the dolce and Gabbana BY from 1997. Which was my favorite scent of all time.

If ur interested I can PM u links to browse around.

On GYMnTONIC I sell them in 3mL sizes so it's affordable to try out a variety of expensive scents.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hey @GQdaLEGEND you might not know this but I carry 30-40 diff scents infused w a pheromone blend.

I've been into scents since 1996.

It's on my store if you wanna check out our ever.

I also started my own brand and it's based off the dolce and Gabbana BY from 1997. Which was my favorite scent of all time.

If ur interested I can PM u links to browse around.

On GYMnTONIC I sell them in 3mL sizes so it's affordable to try out a variety of expensive scents.
def didnt knew man .. will take a look at the store.
although i collect the original bottles .. still down for phermone+mix

which ones sells for you where pple come back and get em ?
and all of them are 3ML i assume ?
@WesleyInman

thanks

WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
def didnt knew man .. will take a look at the store.
although i collect the original bottles .. still down for phermone+mix

which ones sells for you where pple come back and get em ?
and all of them are 3ML i assume ?
@WesleyInman

thanks
Bone daddy, creed vetiver, BY, Coach for men, Aventus, Fucking Fabulous, Sauvage, Acqua di gio, GYMnTONIC Original....

those all sell very well and yes they are 3mL minis with a pheromone blend so they are affordable. The pheromones I use come from a lab in South Africa, been dealing with them 15+ years. Lab tested, legit, but also pricy.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
im wearing cedrat boise today .. it took me few wearings to appreciate it but now i enjoy it alot.

Irish tweed is awesome green
YSL Y is classic
Dior sauvage .. i have lattafa asad which is suppose to be 90+% accurate of sauvage exilier i love it
Allure homee sport is great as well .. good alternative to that is missoni wave ( blue bottle )

Since you like lemony scent .. ever smelled mancera aoud lemon mint ? i havent but lately been popping up on youtube reviews and hearing good stuff about it .. more of a creamy lemon instead of where cedrate hits you like lemon outta cleaner bottle.
I have not heard of the aoud lemon mint, I’ll have to check it out!

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND …og YouTuber coachrob just dropped his first video in like 3 years…

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@GQdaLEGEND …og YouTuber coachrob just dropped his first video in like 3 years…
just checked it out .. i enjoyed it until i heard aventus lol jk

hear good stuff about marc-antoine Barrois Ganymede .. gonna get a decant of it next month maybe

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Late to the party, but I got way too pumped to see other frag heads here. I have a few in the collection and none that I could ever part with, but like a good banter about frags.View attachment 231470

My most recent purchase actually was a ‘blue’ fragrance, my first Chanel. Bleu De Chanel Parfum and that **** is NICE. Smooth, much more of a mature version of the BDC line as most Parfum concentrations are.
View attachment 231472

Don’t mind the candy - I get my frags in groups and the seller threw those in with my order lol. Not sure if I was more stoked for the candy or frag!

Good luck on your search 💪
Nice collection i enjoy all the parfums de marley. Layton and Haltane especially.

Love fragrances.

StrongNaturalSupps

Awards
What about Club Baccarat aftershave splash? Brand new in bottle!

High end reproduction with a twist of its own!

New in sealed bottle!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i already know what im getting for myself for xmas

or

just smelled both over the weekend from duty free .. and loved them both.

more hero parfum version

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Rad83 @DinnerTable² @blynch1 @rascal14
Had to get a new rack .. got 5 new perfumes coming.
Armaf - iconic ( chanel blue twist )
afnan 9m - classic jean paul
imperium - clone of roja elysium
lattafa - ameer al oudh clone of maison margiela fireplace clone

My Fav shelf tom ford and its dupes ..so good.

NeoCycle98

Awards
I use cologne but I never used to until I bought as aventus sample and loved it. So, everything I have is creed, but I have different scents. I have 3 different open bottles of aventus including a flask of it. I have creed cologne (grey bottle, different scent but similar). I have creed zeste mandarin, creed aventus for women and creede Himalaya. I am very interested in trades.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I use cologne but I never used to until I bought as aventus sample and loved it. So, everything I have is creed, but I have different scents. I have 3 different open bottles of aventus including a flask of it. I have creed cologne (grey bottle, different scent but similar). I have creed zeste mandarin, creed aventus for women and creede Himalaya. I am very interested in trades.
i absolutely hate aventus .. new batches suxs and over rated.

Is Himalaya 3.3oz ? and how much is it used ?

NeoCycle98

Awards
i absolutely hate aventus .. new batches suxs and over rated.

Is Himalaya 3.3oz ? and how much is it used ?
The Himalaya is an unopened 8.4 oz flacon, I had a tester sample and planned to use that up before opening the flacon but I got a 2017 batch of aventus, liked it a whole lot more than any other aventus, learned the batch can make a big difference and I've used that ever since, so I never even removed the golden tie thing from the Himalaya flacon, brand new. It is also a 2017 batch code.

Edit: It is 8.4 oz, not 8.8, my mistake.

Last edited: