Is using both Clomid + Nolva better than using one?

Bird King45

Awards
About to start pct off a decently suppressive 60 day 600 mg epiandro and 10-12mg LGD cycle and have both nolva and clomid on hand only having used them separately. I see a many people like to use both. Is there benefit of using both in pct and cutting the doses in half like clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 and nolva at 10/10/5/5 or do you think it’s better to stick to one at the full dose? Thanks for any input.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
SERMS can come with side effects of their own, so I’m in the camp of take one at it’s effective dosage. If you’re worried about proper recovery, you could always run your SERM for 6 weeks, instead of 4.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
SERMS can come with side effects of their own, so I’m in the camp of take one at it’s effective dosage. If you’re worried about proper recovery, you could always run your SERM for 6 weeks, instead of 4.
I'd agree with this as well. I know some folks do run both but I would personally say run one or the other at the proper dosage to.

PeppaPig

PeppaPig

Awards
About to start pct off a decently suppressive 60 day 600 mg epiandro and 10-12mg LGD cycle and have both nolva and clomid on hand only having used them separately. I see a many people like to use both. Is there benefit of using both in pct and cutting the doses in half like clomid at 25/25/12.5/12.5 and nolva at 10/10/5/5 or do you think it’s better to stick to one at the full dose? Thanks for any input.
how was the results of the cycle??? planning on running a cycle similar to this