Is second pct needed?

inmylife34

Awards
Finish my cycle on Halloween (var + test e)

started hcg 7 days after for 14 days

Clomid + tamoxifen for 6 weeks after

blood work came back yesterday only 2 thing abnormal is my prolactin is high 26.7 and test is low 218…..

What would you do run a full pct again?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
LH and FSH would be of interest as well. I would probably try a SERM for a few months and check bloods along the way.

Btw, Prolactin is usually supposed to be measured later on the day and the reference levels are set for evening values. Prolactin is at it's highest in the morning.

Last edited:

inmylife34

Awards
LH and FSH would be of interest as well. I would probably try a SERM for a few months and check bloods along the way.

Btw, Prolactin is usually supposed to be measured later on the day and the reference levels are set for evening values. Prolactin is at it's highest in the morning.
LH 2.0
Fish 3.8

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Well your T ester wouldn’t clear a sufficient amount for around 30 days or so, so you hcg blast was pretty much worthless.

prolactin inversely correlates with T levels, did you get estrogen levels checked?

what dosage of T did your run?

Lots of missing info and potential routes for your levels remaining suppressed..

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Prolactin is a stress response hormone that will fluctuate acutely, even with just doing moderate moving. Resting for 10 mins prior to doing bloods will bring it to baseline levels for that person.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Prolactin is a stress response hormone that will fluctuate acutely, even with just doing moderate moving. Resting for 10 mins prior to doing bloods will bring it to baseline levels for that person.
Interesting. I know that ejaculation creates a surge in prolactine production and that it's typically higher in the morning, but I didn't know about the stress response. Seems like it acts quite the like as cortisol, in many ways.

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Interesting. I know that ejaculation creates a surge in prolactine production and that it's typically higher in the morning, but I didn't know about the stress response. Seems like it acts quite the like as cortisol, in many ways.
Yeah but these responses will be in physiological range. Generally when something is elevated there is an underlying cause for it.