Is M1T extinct?

BHERTZ

Awards
I am slowly piecing together my next cycle which is months away - but nonetheless I am wondering, in light of all the designer 'anabolics' coming out (phera, sd, etc) does M1T still have it's place? Or is the general concensus to totally stay away from this stuff? I personally have done a couple of cycles of M1T and never noticed any seriously bad sides, and gains were good too, mind you this was only at 5mg-10mg a day.

So with that in mind, what is everyone's opinions? If kept let's say under 15mg or so, is it worth it to use this stuff at all, or in some kinda of stack, or just to throw it in the trash??

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I am slowly piecing together my next cycle which is months away - but nonetheless I am wondering, in light of all the designer 'anabolics' coming out (phera, sd, etc) does M1T still have it's place? Or is the general concensus to totally stay away from this stuff? I personally have done a couple of cycles of M1T and never noticed any seriously bad sides, and gains were good too, mind you this was only at 5mg-10mg a day.

So with that in mind, what is everyone's opinions? If kept let's say under 15mg or so, is it worth it to use this stuff at all, or in some kinda of stack, or just to throw it in the trash??
m1t is a great compound bar none. And yes I believe it still has it's place.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Given it's all out power I think it will always be around...as a temptation for people who just have to try "the most powerful androgen" type of thing. I personally will not be using it again as recovering from the suppression was so difficult that it made the rapid gains somewhat moot. Things like PP are far more nuanced and way easier to deal with. The double barrel shotgun appeal of M1T will keep it around though, of this I have no doubts.

sweetlips

Awards
I have a shitload of this but I'm still trying to get rid of the gyno I got from it almost a year ago. So I doubt I'll be taking it any time soon. Probably never, unless I can completely get rid of this.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
m1t is a great compound bar none. And yes I believe it still has it's place.
I loved it! Very few sides for me and great results. That stacked with 4AD were my go to choices. Although, M14AD in high doses was great as well.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
given that its illegal now i certainly would opt for dbol or drol over it

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Given it's all out power I think it will always be around...as a temptation for people who just have to try "the most powerful androgen" type of thing. I personally will not be using it again as recovering from the suppression was so difficult that it made the rapid gains somewhat moot. Things like PP are far more nuanced and way easier to deal with. The double barrel shotgun appeal of M1T will keep it around though, of this I have no doubts.

Correct me if im wrong but i thought M-1-T was low androgen and highly anobolic..Thus the lethergy and overall feeling like crap..

BHERTZ

Awards
WOW quick replies, that's what I was hoping for. I am in the same boat as everyone else who stockpiled this stuff, given that it seemed like it was a miracle at the time.

Of course we all learned that there were some nasty sides, namely bp, lipids, liver, etc...I was always under the assumption that M1T would never lead to gyno but it's look like even that notion is busted.

Anyway, I just feel weird buying supplements when I already have a pharmacy sitting here. So I am beginning to think that now that PP and SD and even Halo are sorta staples of everyone arsenal, would anyone go back to M1T now that the hype of a "new product" has somewhat subsided??

BHERTZ

Awards
Forgot to also bring up this point - does anyone have any good ideas as to how to avoid the extreme shutdown that M1T gives? I have always wondered about taking something mild like 6-oxo throughout the cycle just to keep the boys somewhat functioning - is that faulty logic? Would that have negative implications during a proper PCT?

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Correct me if im wrong but i thought M-1-T was low androgen and highly anobolic..Thus the lethergy and overall feeling like crap..
That's why I liked it when stacked with 4AD. Almost no sides for me. The only one I experienced were the back pumps for a few days.

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to also bring up this point - does anyone have any good ideas as to how to avoid the extreme shutdown that M1T gives? I have always wondered about taking something mild like 6-oxo throughout the cycle just to keep the boys somewhat functioning - is that faulty logic? Would that have negative implications during a proper PCT?
Nah, I don't think you can avoid it. Nature of the beast. Unless HCG were an option, but you wouldn't use the M1T long enough to justify it.

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
My only sides were the lower back cramps but 3-5 grams of taurine took care of that. I lways used 4ad at 600mg TD with it so maybe thats why my only sides were dramatic increases in LBM, and strength. I have used it it and will use in the future at 15-20mgs for 2-3 weeks to kick start longer cycles likely with 4ad and 1test TD. This is how I have used it in the past.

BHERTZ

Awards
Who else hear uses it primarily just to kick-start cycles then bridge into something else?

If so, what was run for the rest of the cycle? Anyone do anything somewhat non-traditional like another methyl afterwards? Halo, PP?

sweet-physique

sweet-physique

Awards
  • Established
You can run another oral after but if its a methyl it should be a less harsh alternative as far as liver and lipid functions go.
maybe something like m4ohn
or something nonmethylated for an oral instead.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Imo, there are better methyls out there. sd, m14ad, m4ohn etc

Its definitely quite androgenic. I think its a combination of driving test right down to nil, driving down blood glucose and other things we don't yet know to the brain.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
Well I know there is enough of it and 4AD lying around for people to be using it for some time to come. I wonder how it would work with kick starting a 10 weeker of test?

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
Well I know there is enough of it and 4AD lying around for people to be using it for some time to come. I wonder how it would work with kick starting a 10 weeker of test?
I think that's about the only place it still has for use. I would suggest using HCG as well during that 10 weeker. I would love to use it again. I suffered no sides besides back and calf cramps, but the toxicity worries me.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
IMO, it's not a good kickstarter because of the instant shutdown it causes. If used with HCG it might be fine, but without would be a less productive cycle.

BHERTZ

Awards
that's what i was worried about as far as kickstarting with m1t - it seems like within 24 to 48 hrs you are already shutdown, at least from what i've read, etc.

it just worries me that everyone thinks sd is a much better methyl when yeah it might be a little more toxic but there were hardly any cases of this whole rebound phenomena, and all that...last thing i need is to buy the latest xxx-drol and have me milking out of my pecs - not my idea of fun :blink:

does anyone feel halodrol might be a happy medium between m1t and some of the the newer designers coming out? it seems like it's strong enough without obscene side effects - perhaps making it worth the $...just a thought

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
that's what i was worried about as far as kickstarting with m1t - it seems like within 24 to 48 hrs you are already shutdown, at least from what i've read, etc.

it just worries me that everyone thinks sd is a much better methyl when yeah it might be a little more toxic but there were hardly any cases of this whole rebound phenomena, and all that...last thing i need is to buy the latest xxx-drol and have me milking out of my pecs - not my idea of fun :blink:

does anyone feel halodrol might be a happy medium between m1t and some of the the newer designers coming out? it seems like it's strong enough without obscene side effects - perhaps making it worth the $...just a thought
never used it but my favorite new compounds have been ergomax lmg and phera plex. im debating using either halodrol or mega trn. from what i understand the halodrol gives you small size, decent strength gains. i would rather see lots of strength from the mega trn and smaller size gains. i would love to back up some of my size with more strength. people look at me funny when i can hardly bench press 205 lbs for 5 reps... :sad:

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established

Finally another ChemE on the boards
:icon_lol:

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
I have actually stacked M1t w/ SD on a 4 week cycle and the gains were great! Lots of PR's as well. The only sides i felt were itching scalp (on the 3rd week w/SD) and shrinkage (its good to have the boys back). But no backpumps whatsoever and no noticeable rage. i'm usually a violent guy..:D

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have actually stacked M1t w/ SD on a 4 week cycle and the gains were great! Lots of PR's as well. The only sides i felt were itching scalp (on the 3rd week w/SD) and shrinkage (its good to have the boys back). But no backpumps whatsoever and no noticeable rage. i'm usually a violent guy..:D
i planned on doing the same at one point but didnt want to risk nuking my liver. i have been told 1 methyl + another methyl does not necessarily equal only twice the liver strain. the two big boys stacked must have done quite the job. how were your gains, water retention, acne, etc. what was your pct?

for the record id love to run a regular newb cycle with test enan and a winny finish but do what you can with what youve got i suppose, and at the time of purchase m1t was $10 a bottle. incredible

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Stacking methyls is not advisable. I'm seeing more and more of this post PH ban. You got to show some love for your liver, otherwise it will not love you back years from now.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
m1t is awsome... i tried it 3-4 times in the past 2 years. but im going to lay off since every one is talking about how hard on the liver and lipid profile it is. even though i didnt notice any significant sides while using it.

bigmontel

225lbs of chewed bubble gum
Awards
i like m1t, it seems to work very good as far as gains in stength and size, i was wondering if you could add it in at the end of another cycle for an extended one, maybe a cycle like this might be ok:
week 1: phera plex 20mg
week 2: same
week 3: same
week 4: m1t 15mg
week 5: same
week 6: same

weeks 7-12 pct

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
i planned on doing the same at one point but didnt want to risk nuking my liver. i have been told 1 methyl + another methyl does not necessarily equal only twice the liver strain. the two big boys stacked must have done quite the job. how were your gains, water retention, acne, etc. what was your pct?
I gained about 10-12lbs (measurements are in kgs where i live)on cycle. But i think it was due
to a lot of water retention, some bloat, and me pigging out:burger:(somewhat). No acne, backpumps, gyno or signs of it(i think).

Gains were great like i said. 40lbs added on my bench and squat. DB curls went up pretty nice as well. But overall i just had waaay more stamina in everything. Muscles wouldn't tighten up eventhough i kept pushing vs. off cycle i would have to stop due to the lactic acid build up.
PCT-wish i had the nolva but at the time didn't know how to get it. I used Rxt, Forza-T, AX-PCT for 5 weeks. I figure i'll add an extra week since it was a pretty harsh cycle.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Stacking methyls is not advisable. I'm seeing more and more of this post PH ban. You got to show some love for your liver, otherwise it will not love you back years from now.
yeah you're right about that. was a newbie at the time so didn't really know better. People just have to live and learn i guess.

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
yeah you're right about that. was a newbie at the time so didn't really know better. People just have to live and learn i guess.
Well I'm glad you know better now. Man I would have paid good money to have seen your liver values, and bp while nearing the end of that cycle.

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
Well I'm glad you know better now. Man I would have paid good money to have seen your liver values, and bp while nearing the end of that cycle.
hey NP or anyone else. just out of curiousity, what would be your ideal PCT for such a cycle? of course, w/o Nolva, Clomi, and the other illegal good sh*t??

NPursuit

Awards
  • Established
I personally wouldn't attempt any cycle without Nolva for PCT.

BHERTZ

Awards
I might as well comment here....I used to only do 'legal' pct's and figured oh nolva wont do me any good.

well i just did a methyldrol/4AD cycle and pct'ed it with nolva ramped down, atd ramped up and lean extreme throughout....this was perfect. i retained ~10 of the 13 lbs i gained, as opposed to losing close to 50% of the gains which was normally the case (using only legal anti-e's).

whether or not this was due to the nolva (or LX for that matter) the pct was very smooth. after 2 weeks post cycle i felt very satisified that there was minimal crashing in terms of body weight, strength gains, etc.

check out the board sponsors...and be smart: NOLVA SHOULDN'T JUST BE AN "OPTION" - you should WANT to use it. i know i've converted!

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
I might as well comment here....I used to only do 'legal' pct's and figured oh nolva wont do me any good.

well i just did a methyldrol/4AD cycle and pct'ed it with nolva ramped down, atd ramped up and lean extreme throughout....this was perfect. i retained ~10 of the 13 lbs i gained, as opposed to losing close to 50% of the gains which was normally the case (using only legal anti-e's).

whether or not this was due to the nolva (or LX for that matter) the pct was very smooth. after 2 weeks post cycle i felt very satisified that there was minimal crashing in terms of body weight, strength gains, etc.

check out the board sponsors...and be smart: NOLVA SHOULDN'T JUST BE AN "OPTION" - you should WANT to use it. i know i've converted!
yeah i finally got the tamox coming in. Rite now i`m planning my cycle. I think i might go w/a FinigenX, SD, and Prostan Cycle. As for PCT- Tamox, Clomi, Retain, AX-PCT. What do you guys think of this so far? Thanks in advance:cheers:

dozer3

Board Supporter
Awards
i'm in the middle of a 1t/4ad/4oht trans cycle now. i used 5mg m1t for 5 days to kick start for the first time. i've done this cycle many times and pretty much know how it will affect me, good and bad. normally i start getting back cramps and feel the lethargy somewhere during the third week. this time i felt them on day 6. i squatted last night and could barely stand the back pain. i've bumped up the taurine, added a few more bananas and increased water intake. if this doesn't pass i doubt i'd use m1t again.

papa G

Awards
From all the negative things I've heard about M1T make me happy I've never tried it even though regular 1t kicks ass. I have a few bottles of M1t that I may try at 5mg/day in the future but am a little hesitant. Who knows, I may just flush this **** down the toilet and run some SD, PP or Halo. IMO feeling like total crap is just not worth the 5-10 cheap pounds. But who knows I may run 5-10mg with some 4AD or test. (I'll probably end up doing it)

jOn_E_QuEsT

Awards
From all the negative things I've heard about M1T make me happy I've never tried it even though regular 1t kicks ass. I have a few bottles of M1t that I may try at 5mg/day in the future but am a little hesitant. Who knows, I may just flush this **** down the toilet and run some SD, PP or Halo. IMO feeling like total crap is just not worth the 5-10 cheap pounds. But who knows I may run 5-10mg with some 4AD or test. (I'll probably end up doing it)
hey man. i`ll buy your M1T from you:food:

mindgames

Awards
I did a cycle of M1t with 4ad - great results, loved how it made me feel, strength gains were great, put on size - 8lbs in 3 weeks and kept it.
I also had bloodwork done 2 weeks later and was 100% fine in all departments.

Tahq

Awards
I remember Super Soilder's thread on his blood test, he worked in a lab, while he ran an MIT cycle. Elevated liver values, no surprise, but his HDL dropped to zero.

Now I like my liver and have grown attatched to it over the years and we have had our disagreements in the past, but it has always come back around. My heart, though, would not be as forgving running lipid profiles with an HDL of zero...that is just unkind and harmful.

There are plenty of other choices out there for those looking for a little assistance, I would say look for a more heart friendly route.

x_muscle

Awards
  • Established
I remember Super Soilder's thread on his blood test, he worked in a lab, while he ran an MIT cycle. Elevated liver values, no surprise, but his HDL dropped to zero.

Now I like my liver and have grown attatched to it over the years and we have had our disagreements in the past, but it has always come back around. My heart, though, would not be as forgving running lipid profiles with an HDL of zero...that is just unkind and harmful.

There are plenty of other choices out there for those looking for a little assistance, I would say look for a more heart friendly route.

most orals have similar side effects........trick is to know when to stop and how to minimize th side effects.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not I and when it first came out I did a lot of it. Ya know I actually thank God for this forum since if it wasn't for this place I would of never thought about PCT, blood tests, cycling.

I R lotz smarter now a couple years later.

Samson4

Samson4

Awards
How could you anyway? Doesn't aromatise not proges..

BHERTZ

Awards
i dont know what exactly that last post was saying, but yes even m1t was aromatize. it will do so in low amounts, but the estrogen that is formed (someone correct me if i am wrong) if a stronger estrogen that other anabolics. i believe it is an estradiol, or something of the sort - making gyno possible.

i personally only ever experienced gyno (rebound gyno at that) weeks after my last cycle which was methyldrol/4AD.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i dont know what exactly that last post was saying, but yes even m1t was aromatize. it will do so in low amounts, but the estrogen that is formed (someone correct me if i am wrong) if a stronger estrogen that other anabolics. i believe it is an estradiol, or something of the sort - making gyno possible.

i personally only ever experienced gyno (rebound gyno at that) weeks after my last cycle which was methyldrol/4AD.
No it can't, its a 5-alpha reduced steroid. Theres more to gyno than aromatizing steroids. Getting natural hormones out of whack can exacerbate symptoms.

There are worse things than gyno like poor lipids, hard suppression, tiredness, depression.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
yeah i finally got the tamox coming in. Rite now i`m planning my cycle. I think i might go w/a FinigenX, SD, and Prostan Cycle. As for PCT- Tamox, Clomi, Retain, AX-PCT. What do you guys think of this so far? Thanks in advance:cheers:
Don't waste your money on FiniGenX or the other copy-off product. I don't think this new formula works as well as the original.

SD doesn't like me. I experienced worse sides than gaines..

I felt great with the original Ergomax LMG... So I'm guessing I'll really like Phera-Plex. Mega-TRN and Methoxy-TST should be good as well..

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 22
Anabolics 25
Supplement Auction 2
Cycle Logs 10