is it wise to bridge Sarm after a prohormone cycle ?

wfreiling

wfreiling

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have been using AAS and SARMs for over 5 years. Been weight training in the gym for 10. I have been able to bounce back in a week or less from both with an AI and Test boost. All I was simply trying to find out was an opinion as to whether it is worth going straight from a full PH cycle into a full SARM cycle with a PCT after that. Or if I would see diminishing returns of gains and/or cause more than average suppression. I appreciate all the info. I was simply trying to explain that legality wise SARMs and SERMs ARE different
Your answer is always going to be use a serm. No one is going to help you further without one.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have been using AAS and SARMs for over 5 years. Been weight training in the gym for 10. I have been able to bounce back in a week or less from both with an AI and Test boost. All I was simply trying to find out was an opinion as to whether it is worth going straight from a full PH cycle into a full SARM cycle with a PCT after that. Or if I would see diminishing returns of gains and/or cause more than average suppression. I appreciate all the info. I was simply trying to explain that legality wise SARMs and SERMs ARE different
Have you verified your recovery via blood tests? What AAS and what AI's have you used, if you don't mind me asking? And honestly, I don't think anyone recovers in less than a week from being suppressed to hormone levels they were before a cycle of anabolics. Not even with all the pct drugs in the world.

Last edited:
Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I appreciate it if you were trying to help (really).

But when I said that many of us have been studying, experimenting, working out, and researching all aspects of this for Decades.... I wasn't exaggerating at all.

We've been through all of this before. Ad nauseum.

But, again ... (Thankfully) most of us here aren't willing to give you advice that we deem harmful to you.

(y)

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you do you bro. As an educated man I would expect you to be fully aware of the improved outcomes by using a serm in pct.

personally in your shoes I wouldn’t be running anything if I couldn’t give myself the best chances to recover quickly afterwards 🤷

Jtrepp333

Awards
Have you verified your recovery via blood tests? What AAS and what AI's have you used, if you don't mind me asking? And honestly, I don't think anyone recovers in less than a week from being suppressed to hormone levels they were before a cycle of anabolics. Not even with all the pct drugs in the world.
Never did TRT. but I've done cycles of Deca, Anavar and Tren. I've done the original Superdrol, as well as 1and4 Andros, Epi-anro and 19-nor. For SARMs I've done YK-11, RAD140 and S4

Jtrepp333

Awards
I have done bloodwork. 1 week 50% back. After 4 near 95-100% back. All I've used was Arimstane and a test booster multi product

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
For any newer guys, I have to give a word of warning here ....
The recovery that he said he experienced, is NOT what you are going to experience.

Is it POSSIBLE.... yes.

But after Years of cycling and recovery myself, and seeing, hearing, and reading about the recovery of hundreds (at least) of others....
You will NOT experience that recovery.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ok, there are some heavy hitters on your list. 50% back is pretty far away from recovered though (regarding the bouncing back in a week).

But anyway none of this really matters. I think we've all said our piece, or at least I am. Good luck on how ever you decide to go about this gear cycling.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The recovery that he said he experienced, is NOT what you are going to experience.

Is it POSSIBLE.... yes.

But after Years of cycling and recovery myself, and seeing, hearing, and reading about the recovery of hundreds (at least) of others....
^^ Yes, this is important to understand for anyone possibly reading this later on.

Jtrepp333

Awards

Is it POSSIBLE.... yes.

It really comes down to genetics. Also daily/mg and length of cycle...

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Is it POSSIBLE.... yes.

i would go one step further and say that for every outlier who has that recovery there is the opposite end of the spectrum where someone runs one cycle, does a proper pct but never fully recovered and ends up on trt. Also unlikely but also possible.

Jtrepp333

Awards
i would go one step further and say that for every outlier who has that recovery there is the opposite end of the spectrum where someone runs one cycle, does a proper pct but never fully recovered and ends up on trt. Also unlikely but also possible.
Very true. That's actually a thing people have talked about 'Partial Recovery'. Obviously everyone's body is different - and ideally you shouldn't risk it and have a SERM on hand just in case