Is anyone interested in a sd/trn log

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
HI everyone sometimes you got to be able to switch on the fly my cycle is stopping today. My body had said no more. After so many years doing this i pretty much can tell when my body has had enough. I will be starting tamoxifen at 40mg a day today. IF you are wondering what has brought on the sudden stop I can tell by my letarghy excessive even after my ec stack, loss of hair is more than usual. aches and pains that i have come to associate with over the years as time for a rest. I can't really explain it but over the years this is what has worked for me I don't try and push through anything if I don't feel it's right stay tuned for my next log and thanks for everyones input

R

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Great to see u put your health first, keep us updated.......

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just a quick update since I stopped my cycle. Everything is feeling great. I do still feel kind of weird being "off thinking of picking up some type of creatine nox etc. probablly going with Alri norge. But I was very right with the sides hair falling out has stopped, no soreness in chest, lower back feeling better, skin getting better.. PCT is 40mg of tamox ed for at lleast the 1st two weeks will evalutate and see if I will drop down to 20mg after that or stay at 40mg now I am still running milk thistle 1000 mg a day, I am taking 500mg of B6 and still running 500mg of B5 for my skin and saw palmetto for prostate. I will be adding in some ATD when it arrives at probablly 50mg a day. I wished I could of gone longer but like I said when my body says no I listen. I highly recommend that to all people another couple of pounds isn't worth it if your not feeling right, Just wait for the next cycle. On a side note i have been eating everything I wanted this weekend and I am looking much fuller imo.

The good part of this stack this was run as a clean bulk
approx 9lb increase in weight since day one of s-drol until Friday.

No bloat these were good pounds which imo makes alot of difference I could really see these lbs. I had a much higher degree of seperation especially in delts.

Strength was awesome Bench went up 35lbs 190lbs to 225lbs. I actually think this was one of the reasons psychologically that made better accept the fact I had to stop the cycle at the beginning of the cycle I wanted to hit 2plates and last tuesday I did it. I know 225lbs isn't a whole lot but at under 150lbs I feel pretty good about it. Just incase some people are wondering why I cycle and only weigh approx 150lbs don't forget I am only between 5ft 1-2 and I fight at feather weight 135lbs max so can't realistically go much higher than 160 and still make weight without sacrificing muscle also being much higher my stamina and flexibility suffers.

not exactly sure on measurements don't pay too much attention to them. Mainly strength lbs increases on lifts and the mirror I do measure my waist and it did not increase. BF% was approx a 2% drop. Need to get it done with calipers the drop is via a scale.

The mistakes on this cycle:
Next cycle cabergoline on hand might not need it but I did get a little paranoid thinking about prolact gyno.

cycle dosages I was very good running 4mg of trn and then bumbed to 6 which I think is when the sides became too much or at least greater than the return.

I kind of let cardio slack a little bit I did have more lethargy and missed quite a few morning cardio session's which I feel could of made a big difference.

Markio

Markio

Awards
legendary log, very iteresting reading - nice work mate

W

Weezy06

Awards
great log.. gonna pick up some m-trn for my upcoming SD cycle.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
No one has any concerns with running those two orals together? I'm also wondering about the dosage at that weight even under years of cycles and AS use. I read more than once where BB'rs made the mistake of thinking they needed to keep bumping dosages to get results where the problem was elsewhere.

I'm wondering if the 30mg of drol was more of the sides issue than the 6 of trn and the combined being a real issue. Sounds like you were basically suffering from sides of poisoning yourself...

Just a thought on the couple pages I read so I may have missed important info etc. Just seems a bit excessive for a 5 foot 1 sub 150 pounder.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No one has any concerns with running those two orals together? I'm also wondering about the dosage at that weight even under years of cycles and AS use. I read more than once where BB'rs made the mistake of thinking they needed to keep bumping dosages to get results where the problem was elsewhere.

I'm wondering if the 30mg of drol was more of the sides issue than the 6 of trn and the combined being a real issue. Sounds like you were basically suffering from sides of poisoning yourself...

Just a thought on the couple pages I read so I may have missed important info etc. Just seems a bit excessive for a 5 foot 1 sub 150 pounder.
Jay the 30mg of drol was when it was run stand alone and the 6mg of trn was after i dropped the drol all together the time they were combined was 20mg drol and 4mg of trn I have run 30mg of drol standalone before and didn't have the issues i had on 6mg of Trn the issues I had on trn are very similar to what I have had on high doses of fina inject so they weren't unexpected just didn't know they would come at only 2mg more Also the sides began to clear up very quickly after I came off the TRN so that is why it is my belief that is was the TRN at 6mg

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I understand just wondering even if your outside physical body built a tolerance to the drugs but the inside(liver,heart etc) are still getting burnt on those levels of orals. Honestly, I have zero use experience on any of the old fashioned real AS and basing my opinion on reading.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand just wondering even if your outside physical body built a tolerance to the drugs but the inside(liver,heart etc) are still getting burnt on those levels of orals. Honestly, I have zero use experience on any of the old fashioned real AS and basing my opinion on reading.

Well I have had bloodwork done when I did a drol/plex cycle and was good and the trn isn't a methyl ofcourse you can never be sure but I will be getting complete work done towards the end of summer in order to get relicensed so i'll know for sure then if I bounced back. I also do run all the other on cycle supps to be as careful as possible.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cool man, hope everything comes out A+. Let us know when you get the results how they look.