Is 34 too old to start bodybuilding!

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
I’m currently 34 and I have trained on and off all my life last year I have been training hard packing on muscle I’m taking oxy 50ml oral to start my journey and then going on to test 400 after my pct the question I have in hand is age few people say it’s never too old to start, it’s not like a I’m a massive mess trimmed down nice and gaining the chisel effect just love some advice please guys thank you

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ohhh...that test 400 is gonna hurt like hell. Hard to train when you cant walk...lol

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Please explain first time taking been adviced to start on test e first
Yes..Test E is usually dosed at 250 per ML. A first pin cycle would be 500 a week...two shots of 250 per week. Test 400...is dosed at 400 per ML. Because of the high concentration and the amount of solvent needed to achieve this, this shot hurts like hell. Many people...newbies for sure..can barely walk for days after an injection of Test 400. You really need to use 250 per ML for your first cycle. Hope this helps.

Blythy

Blythy

Awards
Yea I will run 250 thank you a friend said I should warm the bottle at first in warm water

Chados

Chados

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’m currently 34 and I have trained on and off all my life last year I have been training hard packing on muscle I’m taking oxy 50ml oral to start my journey and then going on to test 400 after my pct the question I have in hand is age few people say it’s never too old to start, it’s not like a I’m a massive mess trimmed down nice and gaining the chisel effect just love some advice please guys thank you
**** no, sorry for my Swedish. It's not that much harder than being 20. People like to say your testosterone is Going sown sooo much but it really isn't. It's noticible but you're taking aas here and you're gonna be far above in testosterone levels than you were at teenage years. The real truth is that most people in their 30s has kids work etc etc that takes time and they become lazy.. They don't do sports like they used to and things like that. There are people on this forum that's above 40 that looks better than 99%of the 20 year Olds at the gym.

BEAST73

BEAST73

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
**** no, sorry for my Swedish. It's not that much harder than being 20. People like to say your testosterone is Going sown sooo much but it really isn't. It's noticible but you're taking aas here and you're gonna be far above in testosterone levels than you were at teenage years. The real truth is that most people in their 30s has kids work etc etc that takes time and they become lazy.. They don't do sports like they used to and things like that. There are people on this forum that's above 40 that looks better than 99%of the 20 year Olds at the gym.
I agree 100%

MedRat

Awards
  • First Up Vote
80 is too old. You're in your 30s. You want to be a bodybuilder? Get it going right now.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hell im 45...and i havent been in a gym where i wasnt the strongest dude there. Granted i live in hick town ohio...but my numbers are still soild...and Im still getting stronger. Just about every young kid i know that starts training quits in 6 months. Ive been doing this for 20 years. My advice...make it part of your life...like going to work..or sleeping...I dont even think about it...its just something I do.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yes..Test E is usually dosed at 250 per ML. A first pin cycle would be 500 a week...two shots of 250 per week. Test 400...is dosed at 400 per ML. Because of the high concentration and the amount of solvent needed to achieve this, this shot hurts like hell. Many people...newbies for sure..can barely walk for days after an injection of Test 400. You really need to use 250 per ML for your first cycle. Hope this helps.
This^, anything over 300mg/ml is crap crap in my eyes, and I doubt there's really 400mg. Test 400 I used for 3 weeks and tossed it. Fuk that ****

dubeyrohini

Awards
Never too late to start at 35 Older people who do resistance training are building muscle in almost the same way younger people do.So Younger people can create new muscle during this process, but seniors who have lost muscle mass can only strengthen their remaining muscle fibers, according to research at the UAB Center. But the outcome is the same: larger and stronger muscles. Thank You

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Never to old, 61 and still at it!!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
if the question is whether or not you could make a career out of it (like go pro)... the answer is likely a hell no (too late ha)

for recreational purposes though, its literally NEVER too late. Even a 60yr old can benefit from good hard training. Its what keeps us younger and stronger than the ol couch potato, dad-bod types!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
if the question is whether or not you could make a career out of it (like go pro)... the answer is likely a hell no (too late ha)

for recreational purposes though, its literally NEVER too late. Even a 60yr old can benefit from good hard training. Its what keeps us younger and stronger than the ol couch potato, dad-bod types!

LIKE !

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Man, my collegeau from work started just before he turned 35 and he is deadlifting 405lbs and squatting 315lbs in under a year, never been to the gym prior to this, lots of basketball and bike riding (bicycle riding, not steroids lol).
he is 5'9 176 pounds btw, so definitely not some giant.
So its never too late.

pcg031

pcg031

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Of course not go for it man. Sounds like you have the drive. I've done around 13 or so compitionons in the 90s just realize if you do it correctly it will be the most difficult thing you ever do. But, when it's over you'll feel great. You need any assistance, no im not looking for money, just ask man. I think you should do it.
Screenshot_2019-05-30-06-28-20(1).jpg
IMG_20190306_151805_476.jpg