Iron Legion-Virtus (AI for estro control)

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Have backed way off... Really dried out virtus is really a powerful AI.

Haven't dosed in 3 days now and estrogen is still low. I wouldnt say I crashed it. Ive been using them long enough to know when to back off. Its amazing to me that I'm running oral trest 2-4x per week preworkout alongside test trt dose and this stuff is controlling the sides. I did take a couple doses of prolactrone also to control any prolactin sides but can say without a shadow of a doubt this stuff kicks ass and is probably the strongest otc out there right now.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Gives a nice dry look.

Final review
IRON LEGION VIRTUS

Effectiveness 8/10

It works and works well. For an otc ai it doesnt get any better. Alongside nolva it was able to bring under control some gyno I had flare up. Its currently back to its original state. All this while taking testosterone, pregnenolone, anavar and then oral trest at the end.

Transdermal application 9/10

Again it really doesnt get any better. The carrier is awesome (the same carrier used in alpha p5 pregnenolone) and is super effective. With transdermals the carrier is everything. A small 1 ml dropper is all you need per day. I started dosing at 1 ml and had to drop down to .5ml. If you know how much this is its basically a few drops of the liquid. I applied right to my chest and could physically feel a burning sensation inside after about 5 minutes which for me is typical of lowering estrogen within via the aromatase enzyme. The smell is pretty good too! Its kind of an earthy smell but good.

Libido/drying effects 6.5/10

I'm giving this a 6.5 bc basically I didnt notice any change in the libido as is the case in some ai s giving an increase. It did work well at drying me out so it definitely gets points for that.

Overall 8/10
A bit pricey but if you want an otc ai that works for light cycles and such this would definitely be a phenomenal choice. It was able to bring some gyno under control while I was using hormones. Low-dose test alongside some orals and on top of it had some estrogen problems already in full effect. Virtus did the trick. It does work and works very well.

1022182129b.jpeg

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great review...seems like some potent stuff for sure!

My GF (and anyone else that enters the house) always taunts me about how my hand is always on/in my crotch. Nice to know I am not alone!

Hey, at least I didn’t bring up the messages on the mirror again. BTW, I still can’t read them..

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great review...seems like some potent stuff for sure!

My GF (and anyone else that enters the house) always taunts me about how my hand is always on/in my crotch. Nice to know I am not alone!

Hey, at least I didn’t bring up the messages on the mirror again. BTW, I still can’t read them..
Lol yeah man that photo is a throwback for Michael Jackson.... MJ ftw.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Gives a nice dry look.

Final review
IRON LEGION VIRTUS

Effectiveness 8/10

It works and works well. For an otc ai it doesnt get any better. Alongside nolva it was able to bring under control some gyno I had flare up. Its currently back to its original state. All this while taking testosterone, pregnenolone, anavar and then oral trest at the end.

Again it really doesnt get any better. The carrier is awesome (the same carrier used in alpha p5 pregnenolone) and is super effective. With transdermals the carrier is everything. A small 1 ml dropper is all you need per day. I started dosing at 1 ml and had to drop down to .5ml. If you know how much this is its basically a few drops of the liquid. I applied right to my chest and could physically feel a burning sensation inside after about 5 minutes which for me is typical of lowering estrogen within via the aromatase enzyme. The smell is pretty good too! Its kind of an earthy smell but good.

I'm giving this a 6.5 bc basically I didnt notice any change in the libido as is the case in some ai s giving an increase. It did work well at drying me out so it definitely gets points for that.

Overall 8/10
A bit pricey but if you want an otc ai that works for light cycles and such this would definitely be a phenomenal choice. It was able to bring some gyno under control while I was using hormones. Low-dose test alongside some orals and on top of it had some estrogen problems already in full effect. Virtus did the trick. It does work and works very well.

View attachment 173037
thanks for logging virtus, glad you liked it....if only using half dose [.5ml] makes the cost very reasonable, imo….and don't forget code THEBIGT gets 25% off at ironlegion.com!!!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
thanks for logging virtus, glad you liked it....if only using half dose [.5ml] makes the cost very reasonable, imo….and don't forget code THEBIGT gets 25% off at ironlegion.com!!!
Thanks for the code!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
heck yeah, I want everyone to get the best price possible...code works at both ironlegion.com AND iconicformulations.com!!!
Wish I saw when I first bought lol. It has been worth it so far thought.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Gives a nice dry look.

Final review
IRON LEGION VIRTUS

Effectiveness 8/10

Overall 8/10

View attachment 173037
Thank you for the log. I'm sorry you didn't see any change in libido. I know for myself libido does not change much as mine is already high.

For anyone who needs use code chef for a discount on any of Iron Legion or Iconic Formulations products.

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Thanks for the log, Virtus is some strong stuff!!

Thank you for the log. I'm sorry you didn't see any change in libido. I know for myself libido does not change much as mine is already high.

For anyone who needs use code chef for a discount on any of Iron Legion or Iconic Formulations products.
I enjoyed the product thoroughly... Iron Legion making great TDs... Thanks for the log opp. Pick up some Virtus, dry out, use a rep code for a discount!! Be easy everybody

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m in on this!

This is one of the few products I have never had a chance to use, so I was happy to see that it recently came back.

I saw at least one log of this product stacked with Invictus, and the dude got exceptionally lean and ripped!

I hope Virtus sticks around this time so I can give it a whirl in the near future!

I am not on TRT, but that is likely just a matter of time :)
virtus stacked with Invictus is very good for getting lean.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Very solid review, well done!

Is this a suicidal inhibitor or not, any chance for rebounds after quitting?

Btw do you notice any change in your hair? Im not referring to hair loss or your hairline, I saw that you tried formestane which was great but in my case made my hair very weak, no loss just decreased size temporary.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The active in virtus is not a suicide inhibitor, you should taper doses towards the end to avoid rebound...mostly just an issue if you’re running it aggressively.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The active in virtus is not a suicide inhibitor, you should taper doses towards the end to avoid rebound...mostly just an issue if you’re running it aggressively.
This is something I Have been wondering also, good to know (y) Do you happen to know (or anyone else reading this) what is the half life of Virtus approx? Mostly thinking about the importance of the timing of application.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is something I Have been wondering also, good to know (y) Do you happen to know (or anyone else reading this) what is the half life of Virtus approx? Mostly thinking about the importance of the timing of application.
Off the top of my head, I'm not sure. but, another consideration is that Salvo buffers delivery over 6-8 hours. It's generally considered ideal to apply first thing in the morning

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Off the top of my head, I'm not sure. but, another consideration is that Salvo buffers delivery over 6-8 hours. It's generally considered ideal to apply first thing in the morning
Yea, I was thinking about the td application most likely playing a significant role here. But why first thing in the morning though? Usually people have told me to take AI's right before going to bed because of the T production happening mostly at night. Does the salvo carrier make the flavozole peak a lot later after application? Obviously things are quite different if taking exogenous test.

Anyhow not needing to apply before bed is good news to me cause' I have missed some doses here and there due to sometimes being too tired to apply td and let it dry right before bed time (y)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yea, I was thinking about the td application most likely playing a significant role here. But why first thing in the morning though? Usually people have told me to take AI's right before going to bed because of the T production happening mostly at night. Does the salvo carrier make the flavozole peak a lot later after application? Obviously things are quite different if taking exogenous test.

Anyhow not needing to apply before bed is good news to me cause' I have missed some doses here and there due to sometimes being too tired to apply td and let it dry right before bed time (y)
that was the old school rule, it applied to orals, imo...when formestane became popular as a transdermal normal application time became 1st thing in morning-that is when myself and most of this forum i was aware of were dosing transdermal formestane-of course as with everything in life i'm sure there were exceptions.

different rules apply to orals versus transdermals, imo.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
that was the old school rule, it applied to orals, imo...when formestane became popular as a transdermal normal application time became 1st thing in morning-that is when myself and most of this forum i was aware of were dosing transdermal formestane-of course as with everything in life i'm sure there were exceptions.

different rules apply to orals versus transdermals, imo.
Ok. I still don't see the benefit in applying first thing in the morning versus in the evening, BUT I guess the take away here is that Virtus can be applied when seen most convinient, which I gladly take.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Ok. I still don't see the benefit in applying first thing in the morning versus in the evening, BUT I guess the take away here is that Virtus can be applied when seen most convinient, which I gladly take.
that is a decent take away-timing of dosing is less important with transdermals than orals.

the biggest reason for not using a td close to bedtime would be if it interferes with sleep, if that isn't a problem then most convenient is good to go.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
that is a decent take away-timing of dosing is less important with transdermals than orals.

the biggest reason for not using a td close to bedtime would be if it interferes with sleep, if that isn't a problem then most convenient is good to go.
I’ve used iconogenin at night on occasion.

mlair

Awards
Did we ever learn the half life of Virtus? Also what do we think about applying to the scrotum where absorption is supposed to be best? Any danger in that? I'm applying compounded test cream to my scrotum already, and it works great.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did we ever learn the half life of Virtus? Also what do we think about applying to the scrotum where absorption is supposed to be best? Any danger in that? I'm applying compounded test cream to my scrotum already, and it works great.
I can't recall seeing anything regarding the half-life of the flavon in virtus, but I wouldn't generally advise applying to the scrotum. from what I recall the scrotum may be ideal for compounds we want to convert to DHT, but I'm not sure about AI's

mlair

Awards
I can't recall seeing anything regarding the half-life of the flavon in virtus, but I wouldn't generally advise applying to the scrotum. from what I recall the scrotum may be ideal for compounds we want to convert to DHT, but I'm not sure about AI's
Thanks. Some research and anecdotal reports indicate the scrotum has up to 8x better absorption than any other part of the body. So that would be the reason to apply any transdermal there, not just those that convert to DHT. I have applied the Virtus there a few times and then immediately applied by testosterone cream. I think the Virtus may be helping the absorption of the cream too. Isn't there a certain ingredient in the Virtus that helps it absorb really well?

JJKino

Awards
Hello al, first time poster here, apologies for thread bump.

I'm in a highly estrogen dominant state, looking forward to trying this product hopefully arriving in next few days.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello al, first time poster here, apologies for thread bump.

I'm in a highly estrogen dominant state, looking forward to trying this product hopefully arriving in next few days.
I'm assuming you've verified your hormone levels via blood test. Will/would be interesting to see how Virtus affects your levels. Do you know why you are in an estrogen dominant state?

JJKino

Awards
I'm assuming you've verified your hormone levels via blood test. Will/would be interesting to see how Virtus affects your levels. Do you know why you are in an estrogen dominant state?
Hello thank you for your reply, I am no expert and open to taking as much advice as possible.

Okay so I am year in recovering from a bilateral varicocele embolization, I have visible gyno in both my left and right chest area, left being worse (heavy beer drinker for years) my numbers have been checked and shows I have low Test and Free Test, I believe I could have an under active thyroid also as my T3 is normal with borderline low T4 levels.

I just just looking to lower my estrogen as much as possible.

Just wanted to add, I am also researching cynomel/cynoplus if that could aid me in my recovery.

Thanks

Last edited:
KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hello thank you for your reply, I am no expert and open to taking as much advice as possible.

Okay so I am year in recovering from a bilateral varicocele embolization, I have visible gyno in both my left and right chest area, left being worse (heavy beer drinker for years) my numbers have been checked and shows I have low Test and Free Test, I believe I could have an under active thyroid also as my T3 is normal with borderline low T4 levels.

I just just looking to lower my estrogen as much as possible.

Just wanted to add, I am also researching cynomel/cynoplus if that could aid me in my recovery.

Thanks
What did the Dr. say about your low test and low free test levels? You didn't get estrogen levels checked? Could just as well be, that your estrogen is normal/ok, but the low test is creating issues (like gyno). It's about hormonal balances just as much (if not more), than just the direct levels. In general, you don't want to lower estrogen as much as possible. It can create issues of it's own, if getting too low.

I know nothing about bilateral varicocele embolization or anything related. Nor have I ever heard of cynomel/cynoplus. Seems like issues, that should be worked out with Dr.'s.

JJKino

Awards
What did the Dr. say about your low test and low free test levels? You didn't get estrogen levels checked? Could just as well be, that your estrogen is normal/ok, but the low test is creating issues (like gyno). It's about hormonal balances just as much (if not more), than just the direct levels. In general, you don't want to lower estrogen as much as possible. It can create issues of it's own, if getting too low.

I know nothing about bilateral varicocele embolization or anything related. Nor have I ever heard of cynomel/cynoplus. Seems like issues, that should be worked out with Dr.'s.
My Oestradiol (Oestrogen) levels as of last July was normal range 89 pmol/L so I apologize for the wrong information, I should have researched more before purchasing.

In your opinion would Virtus be useful to me if used sparingly?

Again I appreciate your advice very much KvanH

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
My Oestradiol (Oestrogen) levels as of last July was normal range 89 pmol/L so I apologize for the wrong information, I should have researched more before purchasing.

In your opinion would Virtus be useful to me if used sparingly?

Again I appreciate your advice very much KvanH
Well, I don't think it will fix your low test and free test issue. Generally AI's can increase test and test production some, as less test is being aromatized to estro and less estro is circulating around and therefore less is detected by the brain, which can lead to more LH and FSH production, which will signal testes to produce more test. But a SERM would be better suited for trying to increase/recover test production. A slight decrease in estro could possibly create a less unfavorable hormonal balance, but we're just playing a guessing game here.

Honestly, with the medical issues you are/have been dealing with, with the varicocele embolization and all, I don't think an AI or an OTC product can solve the puzzle. And I sure can't. I hope that you are working with Dr.'s with your situation. I wish you all the best and hope that you get things sorted out.

JJKino

Awards
Well, I don't think it will fix your low test and free test issue. Generally AI's can increase test and test production some, as less test is being aromatized to estro and less estro is circulating around and therefore less is detected by the brain, which can lead to more LH and FSH production, which will signal testes to produce more test. But a SERM would be better suited for trying to increase/recover test production. A slight decrease in estro could possibly create a less unfavorable hormonal balance, but we're just playing a guessing game here.

Honestly, with the medical issues you are/have been dealing with, with the varicocele embolization and all, I don't think an AI or an OTC product can solve the puzzle. And I sure can't. I hope that you are working with Dr.'s with your situation. I wish you all the best and hope that you get things sorted out.
Thank you Sir.