Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good question- working this good, i would hate to take a day as well
yeah, the joint issue thing got taken out of proportion, I am 57 and if I am not having any serious issues then I would assume that younger guys are going to be good to go.

and you are right this stuff is very effective, I am really happy to have the chance to log invictus!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
are we supposed to take days off?
Don't know and don't care. My lower belly pooch is shrinking and fast. I use it once daily, post shower. I've hit the gym daily since starting. Rest days coming May 15. I will be a good three weeks in. I'm about to add a second dose once I decide when to pull the trigger on a second bottle.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Don't know and don't care. My lower belly pooch is shrinking and fast. I use it once daily, post shower. I've hit the gym daily since starting. Rest days coming May 15. I will be a good three weeks in. I'm about to add a second dose once I decide when to pull the trigger on a second bottle.
lol...gotcha!!!

bowskie

bowskie

Awards
Bang bang, pull that trigger mayne! Seems well worth the cash. From reading this thread alone I bought 2 bottles and plan on getting 2 more tomorrow. Don't forget Invictus20 for that hefty discount.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
day 13:

down another 2lbs, right on schedule-4lbs so far.

I don't think invicutus has really had much effect on total weight loss-so far...but the fat around stomach area is noticeably less, if this keeps up I will be taking another notch out of my belt. I am truly impressed at how well invictus has been targeting my waist area. this is good stuff, if it effects everyone this way I predict sales of invictus to be HUUUGE!!!
It's worked much better than the X1-KT I've tried. By the time, I attempted to really put it to the test it was discontinued.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
not much going on today, just spending time with the women in my life.

just want to say how impressed I am with how much leaner my waist[stomach] is....down 4lbs and took a notch out of belt, now my jeans are feeling loose again.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
not much going on today, just spending time with the women in my life.

just want to say how impressed I am with how much leaner my waist[stomach] is....down 4lbs and took a notch out of belt, now my jeans are feeling loose again.
Think I'll check actual weight tomorrow! Also, take some midpoint measurements.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lost another lb, that makes 5. just about ready to take another notch out of belt, it is feeling loose-that will make 2 notches out of belt with only 5lb weight loss, to me this is pretty amazing...I am thrilled with results!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's looking solid!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's looking solid!
2 WORDS DESCRIBE INVICTUS-IT WORKS!!!

this should be on everyones list who is looking to reduce stomach fat, it seems to target stomach area even though I am applying to neck and shoulders...I am very, very happy with results!!!

IronLegion

IronLegion

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
2 WORDS DESCRIBE INVICTUS-IT WORKS!!!

this should be on everyones list who is looking to reduce stomach fat, it seems to target stomach area even though I am applying to neck and shoulders...I am very, very happy with results!!!
glad to hear this is becoming such a successful run for you!

Invictus is not a spot treatment. The effects are systemic and the benefits to the mid sections should be seen regardless of the area it's applied to.

breaking the dosage down into two .5ml doses: .5ml am and .5ml pm should offer additional benefits...these are the times cortisol peaks.

I would be careful using too much, though. Much like estrogen, we may want to lower cortisol, but we don't want to crush it.

Clean gene

Clean gene

Awards

Invictus is not a spot treatment. The effects are systemic and the benefits to the mid sections should be seen regardless of the area it's applied to.

breaking the dosage down into two .5ml doses: .5ml am and .5ml pm should offer additional benefits...these are the times cortisol peaks.

I would be careful using too much, though. Much like estrogen, we may want to lower cortisol, but we don't want to crush it.
Good info and advice. Thanks Legion.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

noted...i haven't gone over 1m daily or else I would be out of invictus by now[running very low as it is]. but I am going to try the morning early evening dosing and split it into 2 doses as you have suggested for the rest of the bottle!!!

thank you for the guidance, I am loving this product!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established

I'll definitely pull back on this dosing then. I tried two a day for two days I believe before you posted the actual amount for it. So' I'll keep it at 1 a day. The results awesome. I have to say, I'm beginning to see definition I never had before. It's subtle but about to show through. That says a lot for someone who had much to burn. I have everything dialed in so well. It's going to be scary to se my final results not only at end of this 30 day run but end of summer. I'm losing bf like crazy, everywhere.

Sad part is no one believes me. At my height, weight and age, damn, I'm impressed. No longer a fatty powerlifter.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
any idea how long this can be ran? 8 weeks? 12 weeks?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'll definitely pull back on this dosing then. I tried two a day for two days I believe before you posted the actual amount for it. So' I'll keep it at 1 a day. The results awesome. I have to say, I'm beginning to see definition I never had before. It's subtle but about to show through. That says a lot for someone who had much to burn. I have everything dialed in so well. It's going to be scary to se my final results not only at end of this 30 day run but end of summer. I'm losing bf like crazy, everywhere.

Sad part is no one believes me. At my height, weight and age, damn, I'm impressed. No longer a fatty powerlifter.
I belive you hokie...I believe!!!

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Did you by chance take any photos at start or measurements? This stuff sounds almost too good to be true. But we believe you Hokie.

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
Did you by chance take any photos at start or measurements? This stuff sounds almost too good to be true. But we believe you Hokie.
No I did not because I realized how terrible I looked. So beginning of year in my main log, I wrote a very telling admission that I was nowhere near what I thought I looked like. Up until taking Invictus I was on a slow drop with diet, training and rest.

Since beginning Invictus I've dialed it all in. I would tell but telling just gives people an idea that it's impossible when I know for a fact what was seeing, RESULTS.

When I hit my mark you will know it because I will post accidental pics, as if I wasn't aware my own camera was around, ROFL.

Let's put it this way, my moobs are almost completely gone. Had them since I gained weight while in the Navy. I can almost see and feel all muscle in my chest cavity. Pooch is almost gone and I can almost feel just my oblique tie into my groin. The results are real!

You have to realize how much I have working besides this supplement. I burn tons of calories
Just standing. I'm not at all versed in counting macros or calories nor do I care to. I go based on feel. I can tell when I'm starving for carbs and how much is enough. I know when i'm not hydrated enough. To tell someone else this works is misleading when you have to know they have their training/diet/Rest dialed in. I've learned to put my body in a deficit based on work load and planned workouts. I know what type of food I'll need before and after. I've learned a lot in the past fee years and brought it all together. Invictus is the icing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is day 20:

I took 2nd notch out of belt today, it is a little snug but not too bad. so far weight loss is a total of 7lbs, I've already met my goal for weightloss-but 2 notches out of my belt is a genuine bonus!!!

no sides, joints are no better no worse.

I have decided to buy another bottle of invictus and add it to part of a mega stack I am going to run after this log. results from invictus have been so good I am going to set higher goals!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
today is a good day...those 36 jeans that have been taking up space in my closet can now be worn!!!:dance:

bottle is starting to get get empty so I ordered my 2nd bottle of invictus.

hey guys, I aint kidding this stuff works!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Will you be logging this new stack as well?
oh, hell yeah!!!

most of the other stuff is sponsored, I bought the invictus with my own coin...I am a fan!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thanks for helping spread the word about Invictus. There's surprisingly little chatter about it so far, considering the results people are getting.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for helping spread the word about Invictus. There's surprisingly little chatter about it so far, considering the results people are getting.
I've been caught up in my little circle of things on the forum, but I am surprised there isn't more being said about invictus...I know that hokie and I both have good things to say about it!!!

HokiePride

HokiePride

Awards
  • Established
I've been caught up in my little circle of things on the forum, but I am surprised there isn't more being said about invictus...I know that hokie and I both have good things to say about it!!!
Squatting and benching twice a week. Losing inches daily. I can't say anymore than that. I was in a bar yesterday, well several but that's not the point, lol. I was eating a meal to supplement Leg Day. Of course, a cheat meal. Ok, so, a lady begins questioning me, her first question was do you bench? This is significant because my tone is showing more than ever. I laughed and said, a little, mostly pushups, joking of course but this conversation escalated into how much you dead/squat and why aren't you playing football. My answer was I did, semi pro and not playing now because I'm 42. The look on their face was priceless. Meanwhile, everyone in the bar is doing body checks, as if it's been a few days since they been at the gym when one guy yells, awe stop, you haven't seen the inside of a gym in years. It took all I had not to spit food from laughter. Results are real. I plan to run another bottle through June, take July off and run two more for August and September. By then, I'll start posting selfies.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Squatting and benching twice a week. Losing inches daily. I can't say anymore than that. I was in a bar yesterday, well several but that's not the point, lol. I was eating a meal to supplement Leg Day. Of course, a cheat meal. Ok, so, a lady begins questioning me, her first question was do you bench? This is significant because my tone is showing more than ever. I laughed and said, a little, mostly pushups, joking of course but this conversation escalated into how much you dead/squat and why aren't you playing football. My answer was I did, semi pro and not playing now because I'm 42. The look on their face was priceless. Meanwhile, everyone in the bar is doing body checks, as if it's been a few days since they been at the gym when one guy yells, awe stop, you haven't seen the inside of a gym in years. It took all I had not to spit food from laughter. Results are real. I plan to run another bottle through June, take July off and run two more for August and September. By then, I'll start posting selfies.
My log will start tomorrow and this makes me extremely excited to start. I will be running two bottles back go back! Trying to shred 15-20 pounds. Can't wait to start!!!

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Don't forget to throw up a link here so we can all come follow along!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Where can I buy this great product!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I always trust honest feedback from thebigt! Bought two bottles for an 8 week run!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I always trust honest feedback from thebigt! Bought two bottles for an 8 week run!
I really appreciate that, thank you!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it looks like today will be the last day of bottle #1. I will put up a final review tomorrow along with a new thread of my megastack including invictus!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
final review-INVICTUS:

invictus goes on a little oily, but it dries quickly leaving area I apply kind of moisturized. I put 2 dropper full on neck and shoulder area 1st thing in morning, interesting that if I squeezed the dropper it came out almost exactly half.

I am on a cut, and I try to go slow and easy, my goal is 2lbs per week. the 1st week I lost 2lbs and my pants started feeling looser, I thought hell loose pants with just 2 lbs of weight loss? the 2nd week was much the same another 2lbs of weight lost, but I had to take a notch out of my belt-it was at this point that I realized that 'hey this INVICTUS stuff is really working'. by the third week I had taken another notch out of belt, and by the time the bottle was empty I had gone from 38 jeans to 36's!!!

I can't say enough good things-INVICTUS WORKED VERY WELL FOR ME!!!

in fact INVICTUS worked so well that I bought another bottle---the best endorsement I can give!!!

big thanks to the guys at IronLegion for this opportunity....btw-I tried to post a review in supplement review section but it wouldn't let me.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a stim junkie. I get up in the morning and pop caffeine and bronkaid while having my morning coffee. I've been doing this for quite some time now, and it takes about 30 minutes for me to feel awake. my adrenal's have got to be shot!!!

today is day 5 of dosing invictus and after I dosed my usual stims and drank my coffee this morning I felt more stimmed than usual. starting to notice more energy throughout the day.
Sup BigT
Wouldn't cortisol mitigation HURT not HELP with beaten up adrenals? Odd that it is helping you not adding to the adrenal strain.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sup BigT
Wouldn't cortisol mitigation HURT not HELP with beaten up adrenals? Odd that it is helping you not adding to the adrenal strain.
With reduced cortisol, you would definitely get an increase in anxiety, so in effect, What bigT
experienced being extra stimmed would probably be a side effect from lower cortisol.

nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
High cortisol is also sometimes associated with decreased cognitive function. Reduced cortisol along with the cognitive boost from the stims may have caused the stims to feel more effective.

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks peeps

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what they said, lol.....sometimes I am not good at explaining why, only that it is what it is!!! energy level has been really good and mood is very nice, my wife likes it!!!

Whacked

Whacked

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear BigT! I plan to start soon. ;)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@CroLifter