Iron Forged Products Illegimate?

streakstn

Awards
Hi there, so I’m sure everyone knows Iron Forged Nutrition sells ecdysterone and laxogenin both “complexed” with cyclodextrin. However are the compounds actually chemically bonded or are they just mixed together and thrown in a capsule?

They have the worst customer service as well. Already sent them a dozen emails asking if it’s legitimately bonded or not. Zero responses, the contact phone number on their site is also out of service. I don’t want an answer from TGB or any other companies carrying their products as they aren’t the manufacturers, so in reality they have no way to tell for sure.

Did a bunch of digging and a user named @GreenMachineX also reported that they started experiencing absolutely ZERO effects after taking it for a while.

Multiple people have asked the IFN reps on here for a CAS regarding the ecdysterone or any sort of proof of purity from their supplier but they always dodge the question. Their prices are also a lot lower compared to other competitors, like way too low as in too good to be true. Is it safe to say they’re a complete bogus company stealing money?

Got around 4 bottles of their ecdysterone just laying around. Their site seems sketchy and their packaging is absolutely terrible as well. You should see the type of cotton material they put inside the containers, just like a bunch of hairs you need to pull out one by one instead of a big ball.

Seems pretty pathetic they ignore every question regarding the purity of the product or anything related to the cyclodextrin bond. Not to mention some capsules from containers are different colors than others so I’m pretty sure it’s just thrown together in a capsule and NOT chemically bonded. Bunch of scammers, be careful guys!

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the reps for IGN are here on AM forums ?

are they cGMP facility ? doesnt sound like it .. if not me personally would never trust anything from them

plenty of -epi products out there .. dont get bought into "cyclo complex" "special delivery"

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I gotta be honest, I've never heard of iron forged nutrition, and I agree that laxo is 😕.

I've seen ppl say they love it, but I've yet to see a muscular person who loves it that wasn't involved with a company that sells it. Some goes for the majority of natty anabolics.

In my humble opinion

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
the reps for IGN are here on AM forums ?

are they cGMP facility ? doesnt sound like it .. if not me personally would never trust anything from them

plenty of -epi products out there .. dont get bought into "cyclo complex" "special delivery"
I think it’s Trevor Benko and TGB supplements OP is referring to.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm not sure that people understand the meaning of anabolism. just because something is studied to have an anabolic effect, it doesn't mean its true for humans and or, that the exact conditions are met with a consumer vs a participant in a study. I feel this is something that gets lost in translation with steroids as well.

I feel like a lot of people expect to see superdrol like effects from this stuff when in reality it would be more like adding DHEA to your diet. Your expectations should be inline with the known outcomes from both studied and anecdotal effects. If we did that we would have known this product will not produce appreciable mass that one wants to see. Rather it will help aid in recovery and illicit very little effects on strength and mass.

So is the company legit? I doubt it. I also doubt they have complexed it properly. I would stick to companies you know in the future as well as keep your sights set on reality. It could very well be that the company had legit product and their customer service is sh!7~

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not sure that people understand the meaning of anabolism. just because something is studied to have an anabolic effect, it doesn't mean its true for humans and or, that the exact conditions are met with a consumer vs a participant in a study. I feel this is something that gets lost in translation with steroids as well.

I feel like a lot of people expect to see superdrol like effects from this stuff when in reality it would be more like adding DHEA to your diet. Your expectations should be inline with the known outcomes from both studied and anecdotal effects. If we did that we would have known this product will not produce appreciable mass that one wants to see. Rather it will help aid in recovery and illicit very little effects on strength and mass.

So is the company legit? I doubt it. I also doubt they have complexed it properly. I would stick to companies you know in the future as well as keep your sights set on reality. It could very well be that the company had legit product and their customer service is sh!7~
Very well said sir👍

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Laxogen, epicatchin, and Turkesteron all fall in this group where people are praying that something natural is going to give them "steroid" like results. And if people would just set there expectations at something reasonable like on par with "creatine" results then 1. There would be more happy customers and 2. People might stop searching for the magic pill that doesn't exist.

I'm always saying how I don't like the supplements I listed above, I might even word it poorly and say its a waste, but my reason in saying that is usually because I can tell by the person's post that there not looking for something to aid recovery or give a 5% boost in the gym. There looking for a legal, non suppressive steroid alternative and it just doesn't exist.

Maybe one day someone will make a sarm that actually is a sarm, meaning truly selective just to muscle and non suppressive. Then everyone will get there magic pill. But until someone gets a sarm right, the magic pill DOES NOT EXIST