Ipam or semorilin

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
42 male and did recent bloods. Test naturally 800. Little lower free test however ig-1 is low. I did feel tired from time to time and ultimately
Want some lean mass gains and both of these seem good, however looking for the ones with least side effects and if all possible a topical version?, or all injectable. Looking for opinions on these gh peptides. Thanks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Specifically if raising igf is the goal i would pick Igf-lr3 or a combination of mk677 and cjc with dac, no dac works fine too, theres just less injections with dac. If you wanted to take it a step farther then I would consider adding ipam to that equation, but ipam needs to be pinned 1-3x daily so I'd probably skip that going by your post

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk677 alone significantly raises igf for some ppl. And if your on testosterone even better because hgh and gh peptides (basically all the gh pathway stuff) work better in the presence of elevated estrogen levels.

AndShane

Awards
  • Established
Mk667 any associated side effects? I know some gh peptides ads milder so wondering how this ranks

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Mk667 any associated side effects? I know some gh peptides ads milder so wondering how this ranks
Yes, it raises your bloodsugar and increases yiur appetite. If yiur dieting and carbs and calories are low it shouldn't be a issue for bloodsugar. But even bulking (which is where mk shines IMO) you can take mk 5 days a week and on the off days drop carbs. Or yiu can use metformin or berberine, basically any gda to keep insulin spikes down and insulin sensitivity high