IP Clen

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Saw this question on Elite and was wondering myself. IP's Clen says its .2mg and the usualy starting dosage is 40mcg....Is this a typo or is it actually .2mg?? Seems damn high to me. Anyone have any experiece with this Clen?

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
They are actuallt .02mg which is equal to 20mcg. They're just listed in .02mg which is odd, I usually see them listed as 20mcg tabs. Oh well, but its the same thing. But then again, it's IP so they're probably 150mcg or so ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Duh....Brain fart....Must be the keto. :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Watch it carb boy! :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just watch it or I'll come at you with Slim Jims and Bacon. :D

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
No way, Im the Carb Nazi, Ill shove pasta and yams down your throat! ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I would cry....:eek:

:D

W

whale

Awards
confused

in his list they are at .2 mg and when ever i take them they are like taking .2 mg that is high dosed ****.  He says they ae 10x stronger than regular clen well i am not to sure about that but i do know they are powerful as hell.  def not .02mg!! like yj said they are probably 150mcg hehe.  drink plenty of water as they cramp my ass up quick as hell.  on the first or second dose always

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The list I have they are listed at .02mg. What doses did you take with the IP Clen? Now I don't know what to think....

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah but I'm just wondering what the hell I'm getting. Was IP's Clen 20mcg before and he just recently changed it or is it a typo in my sources list. Last thing I need is to pop 200mcg of Clen mistakenly. Although some might wish that on me :D

W

whale

Awards
here is the quote from his list i got today

New 0.2mg Clenbuterol is
10x stronger than normal clen (without
ketotifen)

quoted from the list i recieved today from him.  I did not want to steer you guys wrong but i thought it was higher dosed. 

and like YJ said take it that way.  it is good **** too by the way better than the regular as i see it.  very potent.  start slow and ramp up if i were you then you can see what it does to your system.  it makes me jittery as hell and cramps me up.  I know when i take it to take in losts of water and potasium.  just watch that water and stuff you will be fine.  plus you will be hot alot.  which is of coarse good. 

B

Blindfaith

Awards
ive tried IP clen before...and OMG its the most potent thing i have ever taken in my life....it totally fucked me up! and i only took 1/4 tab....i would suggest taking normal tabs...they would be a safer choice. With ip you never know exactly how potent his stuff will be...could be more could be less.

B

Bozz

Awards
IP's clen is extremely powerful stuff. Now needless to say i like it because being jittery as hell makes it feel like a stranger is giving me a handjob as opposed to me just masturbating

Y

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
IP's clen is extremely powerful stuff. Now needless to say i like it because being jittery as hell makes it feel like a stranger is giving me a handjob as opposed to me just masturbating
LMAO! - I wish my signature wasnt full so I could quote that ****.... maybe I'll use this clen when bulking too ;) :D

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like I have something to look forward too........:D

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Alpha Gainz 1
D Cycle Logs 15
N Weight Loss 5
B Anabolics 29
Bkk92233 Weight Loss 11