INVICTUS!!!! an Iron Legion sponsored log

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How would you dose the 2 in a stack? I have thought about this as well but wasn't sure. Would you half dose each?
I was thinking of a full dose Invictus in the morning, and a full dose of VII-KT at night, or switched around.

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Last dose from 1st bottle will be tonight. Will post a review on my entire experience thus far tomorrow. I did start the CJC 1295 and MK 677 on Friday. By all rights this should be a sweet combo. Also starting a low dose of T3 tomorrow. So part 2 of the log begins.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Definitely legit. For not really even cutting, to still be losing fat is awesome. I have been leaner, but not at this weight. I usually have to get down to 202-204 to be at this BF. So to be at 213 is a statement to the recomping ability this will help with. This is 3 weeks of use!!!
I used it on a legit cut...results were amazing!!!

one of the best cuts ive ever had as far as recomp goes!!!

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I used it on a legit cut...results were amazing!!!

one of the best cuts ive ever had as far as recomp goes!!!
Man I could imagine what it would do in a real deficit!! I ate at maintenance most days and slightly above a few days a week, and still lost fat. Total recomp without even trying. I started out eating under, but gradually moved calories up and it still did it's thing.

Can't wait to see what the next month does in this stack!! I am upping carbs a bit for the CJC and MK

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Man I could imagine what it would do in a real deficit!! I ate at maintenance most days and slightly above a few days a week, and still lost fat. Total recomp without even trying. I started out eating under, but gradually moved calories up and it still did it's thing.

Can't wait to see what the next month does in this stack!! I am upping carbs a bit for the CJC and MK
I lost 25lbs and 2 pants sizes in 2 months!!!

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to the review...
Would love to read it also :)

I picked up some while they were still on sale, should be here tomorrow (per tracking). Any tips on the best time to apply? Seems like it is best to split the doses morning/night to avoid lethargy. Any issues with that during your run so far? (aside from the T3 keeping you "up") :)

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would love to read it also :)

I picked up some while they were still on sale, should be here tomorrow (per tracking). Any tips on the best time to apply? Seems like it is best to split the doses morning/night to avoid lethargy. Any issues with that during your run so far? (aside from the T3 keeping you "up") :)
Just now started the T3 man. No adverse effects yet, but am still only at 25mcg/day. First bottle of Invictus was essentially solo, cruising on Test and started Epicatechin about 10 days ago.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I am already running epicat (Follidrone 2.0) so good to hear that they stack fine. I didn't think there would be a problem, but maybe a bit of diminishing returns? I would normally wait, but I have a family reunion in a couple of weeks and want to try to lean out a bit more before it (going to be a pool side event as part of it). I am relatively lean, but struggle with the love handles, similar to what you experienced a visible reduction of :). Can't seem to lean out my midsection enough, and am hoping this will help me over that hump (pun intended).

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final Review:

So there's not much to say that I haven't already said. This stuff is fantastic. Truly made a huge difference fast in body composition. Would have been amazing if I kept at a strict deficit. But I began upping calories about 2 weeks in and all it did was keep me hard and vascular, and troublesome fat storage areas continued to improve even with calories increased.

It provides a distinct sense of well-being. Unsure if it aided in craving control, but like I said, I increased calorie intake anyways so cravings were not something I was having to battle.

Started the bottle at 213lbs., finished at 215. With an easy 1-2%BF reduction. Straight recomp in 1 month is an acheivement.

I love applying it. Salvo is easily the best TD carrier I've ever used. .5ml in the am, .5ml in the eve. You have no doubt when you apply it that it's absorbing into the skin. With other TDs they evaporate so fast and leave a dry residue, you wonder if the ingredients even made it through your skin.

So I expect great things from the 2nd and 3rd bottle that will be included in my peptide cycle. Just started CJC1295 DAC, MK677 and T3. Think I will grab a bottle of VII-KT and throw it in as well. Since I'm running a log on that I will keep this one more as a once/twice a week update with how it's going.

But thanks again IronLegion for hooking it up with this opportunity. Definitely turned me on to a killer product. As stated had to grab a couple more bottles and will use it again in the future after this run.

Finished harder, fuller and leaner.

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579106.990839.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470587798.214135.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1470579083.741434.jpg

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review and feedback!

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good results. I had a mostly strict diet, with relaxed dieting on weekends and achieved similar results.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great log and review, Ended up looking awesome Daniel! Very impressive.

speclk19

Awards
This was a great log. I've been using Invictus and VII-KT for two months with good results. Not sure if it's related, but I've also had an increase in libido as well since running both of these simultaneously.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
good job!!!:cheers:

thebigt