Introducing Cordis by Animis

Animis

Animis

Awards
Cardiovascular disorders are currently the leading cause of mortality worldwide. Maintenance of a healthy cardiovascular system is pivotal to longevity in addition to keeping a healthy mind and body. Cordis by Animis is the most potent cardiovascular support formula currently available on the market. With the utilization of a synergistic blend of natural herbs formulated in Cordis, each ingredient potentiates the pharmacokinetic effects of the other. Making the therapeutic effect of the formula more potent than that obtained from any individual compound. Users of this powerful formula will experience a reduction in blood pressure, lipids, plaque buildup, and improved liver function.

Salviae Miltiorrhizae
Elevated levels of cholesterol and blood pressure are two major contributors of atherosclerosis and cardiovascular disease [01]. Salviae Miltiorrhizae has been used in traditional chinese medicine, for more than a millennium, for the treatment of blood disorders. Major components of salviae miltiorrhizae, include salvianolic acid & tanshinoate. Salvianolic acid B and Tanshinoate II are considered the two active component known for the management of circulatory disorders [02][03]. Salviae Miltiorrhizae extract has been shown to increase the export of total cholesterol and bile acid in the liver, while reducing LDL-cholesterol and increasing HDL-cholesterol in humans [04][05]. Tanshinoate IIA is one of the many active components responsible for lowering LDL, threw its ability to inhibit LDL oxidation [06][07][08]. Tanshinoate also acts to upregulate superoxide dismutase activity and eNOS phosphorylation, making it a powerful antioxidant and increaser of NO production [09][10]. Tanshinone IIA is a potent cardioprotective compound, that is able to regulate various transcription factors, ion channels, kinases, growth factor, inflammatory mediators, and more [11]. Acting to limit hypertrophy, improve heart function and strength by decreasing oxidative stress [12][14][13][15].

Salvianolic acid B protective therapeutic effects are due to its ability to act as a potent antioxidant/reactive oxygen species, anti-fibrotic agent, and an inhibitor of inflammation. Additionally, Salvianolic acid B is able to act as inhibitor of ACE, reducing the conversion of angiotensin I to angiotensin II and lowering blood pressure [16]. Tanshinoate IIA like Salvianolic acid B is able to indirectly reduce the production of angiotensin II. In addition Tanshinoate IIA is able to reduce the accumulation of cholesterol by macrophages, vary smooth muscle migration and proliferation. As well as reduce the ratio of thromboxane b2 to 6-keto prostaglandin f1α, leading to an improvement in our blood coagulation system [17]. As a side note Tanshinoate IIA has also been found to act as a powerful anti-cancer by its ability to trigger apoptosis through P53 activation among other mechanisms [18][19]. Additionally it has been shown to improve renal dysfunction by its interaction with angiotensin II, transforming growth factor β1 and collagen IV, as well as inducing apoptosis of hepatic stellate cells, reducing the effects of liver fibrosis, in rats [20][21]. Overall Tanshinone II is seen to be a very potent natural cardioprotective with its ability to dilate coronary arteries, lower blood pressure and lipids, protect from ischemic injury, act as a anti-inflammatory, antiplatelet, antithrombotic, antiarrhythmic, anticoagulant, and reverse myocardial hypertrophy [22][23][24][25][26].

Panax notoginseng
Ginseng is widely known for it restorative and healing properties. Panax Notoginseng has specifically been shown to have protective effects against cardiovascular disease, liver fibrosis and hepatotoxicity [27][28][29]. Primarily through the effects of its various constituents that have been shown to provide antioxidation, decreased platelet adhesion, vasomotor control and improved lipid profiles. Additionally it has been shown to enhance physical performance during endurance activity in humans [30]. This is primarily due to high levels of radical scavenging antioxidants and saponins that exhibit anti-inflammatory, vasodilating, anti-fatigue and the ability to act as a central nervous system stimulant [31][32]. Panax notoginseng may also be able to provide cardiovascular protection through various pharmacological mechanisms that improve microcirculation, regulate lipids, reducing arrhythmia, and has been shown to normalize blood pressure by restoring it to normal levels in individuals with both high and low blood pressure [33][34][35]. It has also shown to act as an antioxidant against atherogenesis [36]. For spanions of Panax Notoginseng have been found to have antihyperlipidemic and atherosclerotic effects [37][38][39][40]. These atherosclerotic effects are especially prominent when used in conjunction with Salvia Miltiorrhiza [41]. Additionally It has also been shown to be beneficial in protecting against tissue damage, have antihypertensive effects and may be a novel therapy for heart failure, as well as acting as a powerful antioxidant by its ability to significantly increase both superoxide dismutase and glutathione peroxidase activity [43][44][45][46]. By protecting cardiac muscle from ischemic and reperfusion injuries [47]. Research has also shown notoginseng to inhibit platelet aggregation and have preventive effects for thrombosis in vivo [48][49][50].

Pueraria Lobata
Pueraria Lobata has been used in conjunction with Salviae miltiorrhizae traditionally. Studies have shown that the two herbs work synergistically and additively, leading to improved vascular function in coronary patients [51][52][53]. Studies have demonstrated it to have anti-hypertension, anti-thrombosis, cholesterol lowering effects, and when used in conjunction with Salvia Miltiorrhiza is able to lower low-density lipoprotein and total cholesterol levels in human subjects [54][55][56][57][58]. Additionally, Puerinin has been shown to have protective effects against liver fibrosis, providing reduced oxidation, inflammation, of the liver, as well as protective effects against liver fibrosis and blood pressure [59][60][61][62].

Natural Borneol
Natural Borneol is utilized to increase the pharmacokinetic effects of the formula, particullary offering a significant 1.3-1.6 fold increase in effects of the saponins of notoginseng, as well as increasing the intestinal absorption and effects of the constituents of Salvia Miltiorrhiza [63][64][65]. In addition it helps improve oral bioavailability for the entire herbal formula [66].

[citations don't fit]

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Always down for health based supps. Especially heart and liver related. Subbed for future reading/info.

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Subbed as well! Looking into this

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting

TripleO.T.

TripleO.T.

Awards
We are beyond excited to have this product finally becoming available as it has been in the works for some time now. As you all will notice this is not just your ordinary health aid with the typical ingredients like so many other products that are out there that are similar to each other. Cordis was put together with care and attention to detail to give you guys a next level product that will actually work. Keep an eye out for this product popping up in online stores. Any questions please feel free to ask, we are very proud of this product and are willing to assist you with any questions you may have about Cordis.

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Nice! I'm looking forward to giving this a try

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I want to thank Animis for sending me a bottle of Cordis. This has been an off week for me due to illness. I will start this up soon

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I started Cordis today. What benefits should I be looking for in using this product?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I wouldn't expect to feel a thing. It's a health supplement
That's what I thought. I wasn't sure how I would review such a product for them. I guess I will have to give it time and see if I notice any health benefits

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm interested in products that can contribute to reduction of bad cholesterol and high blood pressure. Any readings or bloodwork on the effect of this products on these two key risk factors ie hard results?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
I'm not sure if I will have anything helpful to post. I don't get blood work done regularly and I don't have any problems with my blood work that I know about. Sorry guys

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thats a shame. I find it slightly frustrating that products are released which make a lot of claims or promises eg lowering blood pressure or cholesterol as per the long write up above but they dont support logs that would help verify their claims. No disrespect but if they're marketing cordis as a distinctive health supplement shouldn't a log be designed to verify these claims eg by taking blood pressure readings and assessing other markers of cardiovascular health?

What are we supposed to make of the log otherwise?

MARK_

MARK_

Awards
Thats a shame. I find it slightly frustrating that products are released which make a lot of claims or promises eg lowering blood pressure or cholesterol as per the long write up above but they dont support logs that would help verify their claims. No disrespect but if they're marketing cordis as a distinctive health supplement shouldn't a log be designed to verify these claims eg by taking blood pressure readings? What are we supposed to make of the log otherwise?
Good point. Sorry I couldn't help.

Animis

Animis

Awards
Thats a shame. I find it slightly frustrating that products are released which make a lot of claims or promises eg lowering blood pressure or cholesterol as per the long write up above but they dont support logs that would help verify their claims. No disrespect but if they're marketing cordis as a distinctive health supplement shouldn't a log be designed to verify these claims eg by taking blood pressure readings and assessing other markers of cardiovascular health?

What are we supposed to make of the log otherwise?
Mark_, actually isn't required to run a log, but simply won a free bottle for taking a initiative on joining our 30 day challenge. We'll be having some actual logs being run fairly soon.

TripleO.T.

TripleO.T.

Awards
As logs begin, there will be notable difference in positive blood pressure changes.
I for one have notice that exact effect that is the direct result of Cordis as that is the only support I am taking for BP on my current cycle. As time goes on blood work will show other effects on markers as well.

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As logs begin, there will be notable difference in positive blood pressure changes.
I for one have notice that exact effect that is the direct result of Cordis as that is the only support I am taking for BP on my current cycle. As time goes on blood work will show other effects on markers as well.
Just for clarification are you saying there will be logs that will specifically be designed to test improvements on specific markers such as blood pressure and cholesterol? if so, when will these logs start?

TripleO.T.

TripleO.T.

Awards
Just for clarification are you saying there will be logs that will specifically be designed to test improvements on specific markers such as blood pressure and cholesterol? if so, when will these logs start?
I can not say for sure how Animis will set up the logs as far as what requirements will be set for the loggers while running Cordis. I assume checking blood pressure throughout the log will be a given since it is something that an individual can do at home in a matter of a minute. Blood work will be the significant tell all to cholesterol and such, and many of us get blood work done so I can only hope that some loggers will incorporate it as part of their log. Whether it will be required I do not know as of now. As for me I have pre bloods and plan on getting post bloods after I run Cordis. Will keep everyone updated.
Thanks for your interest.