Intranasal spray recipe

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok guys so I’m gonna jump on my first cycle of peptides. As some of you guys may know I work offshore and it’s impossible to take needles out there so whilst I’m at home I’m going to pin them like I do with my melanotan 2 but whilst I’m over there I was thinking of doing an Intranasal spray. I know you don’t get as much bang for your buck but it’s either that or td. And I’d rather keep the small amount of phlojel ultra for anabolics ( mainly test and tren, works a treat)
So can anyone help with a good Intranasal recipe and measurements? I’m planning on Ipamorelin and cjc 1295, ideally in one spray, if not I’d use +Dac if they have to be kept separate.
Cheers guys

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks mate shame it’s not in eu. It’s a pain in the butt to get things shipped over from the USA to Spain. Customs keep hold of it for a long time and then want to charge you.
However anything from China comes through no questions asked. Go figure

Fly_boy

Fly_boy

Awards
I’m definitely not an expert here but from my research you need 5-10 times the dose IN to reach similar efficacy to SQ. And that was with GHRP-2. I’m trying to find the study. I guess if that’s the only way you can administer then go for it but those dosages don’t seem worth the money to me.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’ve bought a load from China so it works out pretty cheap anyway

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
If you can get ahold of some cyclodextrin, especially beta-cyclodextrin it is a SUPER compound that when blended with the solution will help absorption of the inranasal drug and also keep your nose clean. Using stuff up your nose frequently leads to a breakdown of the lining of the nose and you can find up with eventual nose bleeds and other more serious problems.

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If you can get ahold of some cyclodextrin, especially beta-cyclodextrin it is a SUPER compound that when blended with the solution will help absorption of the inranasal drug and also keep your nose clean. Using stuff up your nose frequently leads to a breakdown of the lining of the nose and you can find up with eventual nose bleeds and other more serious problems.

That’s really good info there much appreciated mate! I’ve found a source in eu for it but I would need to find a mixing chart of some kind.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

nice post!!!

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
That’s really good info there much appreciated mate! I’ve found a source in eu for it but I would need to find a mixing chart of some kind.
I used to use it a lot with certain intranasal compounds. It worked great, it helps heal your nasal passages and keep them clean from irritation. I would just recommend using as much as possible in your nasal spray as you can mix, but I decided to hunt it down for you, and I found a study entitled Cyclodextrin in nasal drug delivery. It discusses using it with Lipophilic drugs (fat soluble) and the number they come up with is 10% of the solution was effective. Another used 5% but it was using a compound called methyl-beta-cyclodextrin which is mentions earlier is very hard to get into solvents.

I've attached the study, so it might help you a bit, but it doesn't give specific dosages. But, the study itself is quite interesting as they investigated combing cyclodextrins with MANY types of drugs, including steroids, and found that the absorption rates were increased by quite a large amount when used together.

Hi Tech uses a "cyclosome" delivery system, which is a cyclodextrin based drug. You might do a little research and see if they ever say how much cyclodextrin they use in their formulas.

We used to use it back pre 2005 as a nasal spray for 5AA, a precursor to DHT back on the Avant Lab forums. It's a shame those forums are long gone. It would give you a major boost of aggression and energy to help before a workout, or a fight, or other things like that. It would work great with Mibolerone (aka Cheque drops) if you can find the compound. It would give you a very androgenic boost pre-workout.

Anyway, if you search for "home made cyclodextrin nasal spray" on Google you'll find a lot of studies where they discuss cyclodextrins and may even include a dosage, I just don't have the time or patience to dig through all of them.

But, I hope that helps!
-SS

Attachments

solidsnake

solidsnake

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This place where I have found the cyclos, they have loads of different ones including the methyl-beta version. Looks like I’ve got a lot of home work to do but you have helped massively mate!! Can I ask what nasal preparations you used to make for yourself?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Nootropics 24
U Anabolics 4
tyga tyga Nootropics 32
S Anabolics 2
N Anabolics 5