Insulin Mimetics/Nutrient Partitioners

Metalingus

Metalingus

Awards
  • Established
What are peoples opinions on these in regards to their effectiveness?

Considering giving Muscle Rage's "Slin Rx" a go for the first time.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Personally I really like using them, especially with cheat meals or large carb meals. They can make a world of difference in bloating and fullness after eating.

HPS Glycoshield (OG Recompadrol)
SNS Glycophase (OG was a great budget version, updated version (any day now) will be top tier)
C&P Predattor

All good options

AntM1564

AntM1564

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What are peoples opinions on these in regards to their effectiveness?

Considering giving Muscle Rage's "Slin Rx" a go for the first time.
I enjoy them. You can either use them for bulking or cutting. Some I enjoy are

SlinMax
Glycophase
Controlled Labs just came out with one. I have not used it, but their products are solid.

Some ingredients you should look for are:

Na-R-ALA is a potent antioxidant that increases a variety of antioxidant enzymes in the body that reduce oxidative stress. More importantly, Na-R-ALA also reduces blood sugar and improves glycogen storage thanks to its actions with GLUT-4 (an important glucose transporter in the body).

Agmatine improves glucose uptake and insulin sensitivity of skeletal muscles.and glucose uptake in skeletal muscle tissue. Agmatine stimulates the release of beta-endorphin (β-endorphin) that helps move glucose out of the bloodstream and into muscle tissue. This helps not only reduce blood sugar and improve nutrient absorption, but also improves the shape and fullness of your muscles.

Further research into berberine reveals it also incredibly effective at controlling insulin levels and glucose disposal. Berberine activates Adenosine Monophosphate-Activated Protein Kinase (AMPK) while inhibiting Protein-Tyrosine Phosphatase 1B. AMPK activation improves insulin sensitivity and glucose transport in the body.

SlinMax contains ll of those ingredients, and more, at full doses.

You could also add cinnamon to your meals containing carbs and drink a little apple cider vinegar before meals with carbs. Do not use GDAs post workout though.

zinghigh89

Awards
I think they’re worth it. I have used a handful with what I would consider success. I think some guys rely on them too much thinking it’s like actual slin and therefore they are disappointed with the results