Injury mid cycle

fireworkz788

fireworkz788

Awards
  • Established
So I’m finishing week 8 of 500mg test. And I messed my wrist up. I was planning on doing 12 weeks of the test. But if I’m out for 2 weeks maybe more should I just pct now?

I just got into Olympic lifting again and was going for a PR on a clean. And when I tried to bail my elbow caught my knee and the weight hit my wrist. It was only 255 so I don’t think I fractured it but I don’t think it’s going to heal any faster than 2 weeks. I can’t even hold a glass of water right now.

I could do legs still and other movements that won’t involve my wrist. I obviously don’t want to end early but I’m also afraid of pushing it too hard. And making it worse.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah as per the pirate I would end now. My logic being that

1) a high dose of test is an additional stressor on the body at a time when you want everything focused on healing (pct is also a stress just less of one imo, trt or cruise is better but not an option here)

2) rather than waste more weeks on cycle (which means later in the year before you could cycle again) I always want to be pushing it when my body is able to take advantage of the assistance

it’s **** but it happens bro

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The others have given you the most sensible advice that you probably “should do” but if it was me, I would get a X-ray and see if anything is broken and how bad it is, if it’s not broken or just a little minor fracture I would tape/wrap the sh*t out of the wrist and continue like nothing happened!