Injecting Acetic Acid for Fat Loss

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
I don't have enough posts to post a URL/live web link yet, but I just had an epiphany. If you read webmd.com/diet/news/20090622/vinegar-may-aid-in-fat-loss/ (Vinegar May Aid in Fat Loss) you will see that the Acetic Acid ("AA") in vinegar is reputed to aid in fat loss when ingested.

You probably know that many people use AA to reconstitute peptides and inject the combination for fat loss. It stings like a bitch but is a hell of a lot cheaper than peptides. Maybe the peptides are not even necessary.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
have used it with peptides, but never noticed any site specific fat loss

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
I did some quick research. AA is used to treat some tumors/cycts. Peritonitis seems to be a possible hazard so I don't think I will be injecting more than the amount one normally injects for administering peptides.

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
have used it with peptides, but never noticed any site specific fat loss
That makes me think AA won't work (at that dose, at least) because if the peptide/AA combo did not work then AA should not work by itself.

What peptide did you use?

Gutterpump

Gutterpump

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Vinegar aids with weight loss because it changes the GI level of the foods you eat it with and lowers blood-sugar levels. Injecting AA obviously won't have this effect because it won't interact with your food / digestive tract.

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
That makes me think AA won't work (at that dose, at least) because if the peptide/AA combo did not work then AA should not work by itself.

What peptide did you use?
frag 176 and ghrp6 and sermorelin(spelling?)

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
frag 176 and ghrp6 and sermorelin(spelling?)
Dammit I'm using 176 and have read many negative things about it lately.
Figures that I would only find positive reviews before ordering it an negative reviews afterwards.

But on the otherhand, I have more IGF than I need for tendon repair and I've always thought my inner pecs could use some chemical stimulation...

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
So after my first (traumatic) attempt at injection I feel a few strange things going on in my lower abdomen. Seriously hope I didn't inject much air.

I'm going to finish what I started, but after this I'm only using orals. Screw this.

Oh, and I reconstituted with AA.

BigBlackGuy

BigBlackGuy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So after my first (traumatic) attempt at injection I feel a few strange things going on in my lower abdomen. Seriously hope I didn't inject much air.

I'm going to finish what I started, but after this I'm only using orals. Screw this.

Oh, and I reconstituted with AA.
Bro, you should have stayed true to your name and avi. :twak:

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
Bro, you should have stayed true to your name and avi. :twak:
Yeah, tell me about it. Big waste of money. I've set my clock for 4am every night to inject, and I end up sitting here staring at the needle for a half hour before injecting. It doesn't hurt much at all, it's just a psychological thing.

So I'm thinking of jumping into a cycle of T3 and either Winstrol Tabs or Anavar and a cycling ketogenic diet.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Are you using slin pins?? Dont worry about injecting air lol I think you need to inject like 3cc's right into a vein to die (I wouldnt try). Pinning gets fun after a while just use slin pins or a high gauge and you wont feel anything but a pinch. That's what I heard at least

pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
Are you using slin pins?? Dont worry about injecting air lol I think you need to inject like 3cc's right into a vein to die (I wouldnt try). Pinning gets fun after a while just use slin pins or a high gauge and you wont feel anything but a pinch. That's what I heard at least
Yes. It's really all in my head. ll I feel is a pinch and a slight burn afterwards. I just need to man up. I didn't inject for 2 days. Will start again tonight. Fat is melting off pretty fast even without it, due to my religious use of Lyle McDonlads fat loss handbook (I'm down to 800 calories/ day, losing 3/4 to 1 lb per day!). I'm pretty sure that at my weight it's unnecessary anyhow, but hey, wtf. I have it, so I'm using it.

Honestly the anavar and t3 is also unnecessary at my bodyweight/bodyfat. I really need to wait until I stop progressing naturally but have seen a friend make unbelievable bodycomp changes on anavar. He went from looking ordinary to looking like - and dating - a fitness model in 10 weeks. If that kind of progress is not a temptation, I don't know what is.

Motox

Awards
  • Established
Yes. It's really all in my head. ll I feel is a pinch and a slight burn afterwards. I just need to man up. I didn't inject for 2 days. Will start again tonight. Fat is melting off pretty fast even without it, due to my religious use of Lyle McDonlads fat loss handbook (I'm down to 800 calories/ day, losing 3/4 to 1 lb per day!). I'm pretty sure that at my weight it's unnecessary anyhow, but hey, wtf. I have it, so I'm using it.

Honestly the anavar and t3 is also unnecessary at my bodyweight/bodyfat. I really need to wait until I stop progressing naturally but have seen a friend make unbelievable bodycomp changes on anavar. He went from looking ordinary to looking like - and dating - a fitness model in 10 weeks. If that kind of progress is not a temptation, I don't know what is.

Honestly everyone that preaches the whole "wait till your genetic limit idea", probably roided when they were 16 yrs old. If you think you are ready to take the next step then by all means do it. Just be smart, it's easy to find information. Ananvar is incredible if you have real stuff, Good luck accomplishing your goals

JohnBrinks

JohnBrinks

Awards
  • Established
pillpopper

pillpopper

Awards
Honestly everyone that preaches the whole "wait till your genetic limit idea", probably roided when they were 16 yrs old. If you think you are ready to take the next step then by all means do it. Just be smart, it's easy to find information. Ananvar is incredible if you have real stuff, Good luck accomplishing your goals
I'm not sure I'm physically ready yet, actually. I keep injuring myself - achilles tendon tear a couple of years ago, chronic tennis elbow (used to be in my right, now it's my left)... I keep getting one injury after another. I know some will say that's the price of getting old, and the tendon issues are a big part of why I'm so interested in Anavar --or finding something more appropriate-- but I'm not sure if I should be at a certain level of training before starting, or not. I think I'm going to spend the next 6 weeks doing Starting Strength, Boxing, and working on my form. Other than constantly injuring myself, I'm doing well - the fat is coming off and I'm getting stronger. This 6 week period ends right around January 1st, and I'll decide what to do before that time.