Incredible Food Stack

Chefboyardrew

Chefboyardrew

Awards
Hello everyone. Hope everyone is doing well. I have a nice food stack that I've been using for energy, focus and just all around feeling better.

1. I drink a few sips of chamomile tea. This is for estrogen balance (to prevent from having too much estrogen in system) and stress relief.
2.I take a few steps of Yogi detox tea. The dandelion root in it is good for the liver.
3. I have some type of food with protein in it. This is for muscles and also for stress relief. Since not getting enough protein is linked to higher stress.
4. I have some type of food that has cholesterol in it. I try to get around 300 to 700 mg of cholesterol a day for testosterone production. Eggs, liver, fatty meat, salmon etc.
5. I have some type of food with garlic at least a few times a month. The garlic is good for testosterone production, estrogen reduction, stress relief, nitric oxide production, immune support and other benefits.
6. I have some type of food that has estrogen lowering properties. Such as berries, mushrooms, cruciferous vegetables like kale, cabbage, broccoli, cauliflower, etc.
7.I try to have a nitric oxide boosting food. This can be beetroot, kale, celery, carrots, pomegranate. The nitric oxide foods will create better blood flow for better sex and more energy plus better brain alertness.

I find when I combine all these different foods together I get an effect that is similar to taking a supplement.

I would like to know. What are your thoughts on this everyone?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
those are all great healthy food choices....but was hoping for more comfort food from @Chefboyardrew :)