Important Meeting/Test memory recall supplements

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is a bit out of order but here goes:

Studies show that higher levels or norepinephrine in the brain build memory pathways in the brain. At a certain point this is limited and begins to actually be detrimental.

I only mention this as a idea starter for people who might know more about memory recall/focus supplements. I am taking a police test on Nov. 6 and will spare no expence if you think there is anything that can help in thought clarity and memory recall.

Right now I have clear edge on hand but I notice little or nothing from it. I have had success with an RPM/Phenitub stack as well.

Does anyone have any ideas on supplements that might provide a slight energy boost and mental clarity?

Cellardude

Cellardude

Awards
  • Established
Piracetam Powder.

also remember Choline when taking piracetam. I forgot why, but I think it has something to do with Piracetam depleting the levels of Choline which can cause headaches. Correct me if im wrong guys.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried aniracitam (sp) and it KILLED me. Headaches, confused and mentally the slowest I have ever been. Since it is closely related I am very scared of piracitam.

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
tyrosine helps me, at fair high doses like 1g 3x daily

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I tried aniracitam (sp) and it KILLED me. Headaches, confused and mentally the slowest I have ever been. Since it is closely related I am very scared of piracitam.
Its exactle what the choline is for. I have Piracetam here and havent touched it. I am goin to be gettin the cholin soon. Piractam taste horrid and def needs to be capped so i have to figure that out too.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its exactle what the choline is for. I have Piracetam here and havent touched it. I am goin to be gettin the cholin soon. Piractam taste horrid and def needs to be capped so i have to figure that out too.
I used it with APC or something, I just know I got the most expensive choline I could find and used them together and it was still death. Not an alergic reaction but damn it felt close...

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
that sucks. Many reportthe headaches and slower processing without Choline w/ the piracetam.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
that sucks. Many reportthe headaches and slower processing without Choline w/ the piracetam.
Maybe the choline I got was somehow messed up.... I don't know but I won't retry it on something that is high stakes.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah thats it man. Totally forgot and was between apc or gpc but it was alpha gpc... Either way it didn't help and wasn't that cheap at all

krogtaar

Awards
search for nootropics(hope thats spelled right)

there are some good combo formulas like focus xt and stim somehting

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, Focus XT by SNS is a good one. If you want a ton of info and feedback on nootropics, you should check out the forums and mindandmuscle.net.