IML Stimulate sponsored log

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Plenty of stim history between E/C, DMAA, DMHA, all the current ones out there. Perfectly comfortable on a bronkaid tab and 200mg caffine. Plenty of experience with yhcl and alpha-y, no issues. This one does contain 5mg yhcl per serving.

Dosed full 3 caps this morning empty stomach, little surprised to get goose bumps and cold sweats off of the 5mg but I did. Nothing too intense, headed to the gym right away. Definitely extra sweating far above average. Energy was comparable to for me E/C stack. Lasted a good 5 hours, no crash. Focus was not great due to the Y hitting so hard but the stim for energy was great. All in the first dosage and first day. Listening to alot of stim junkies on here I would say right up your ally. Also side note only 100mg caffeine also, like a stim break by dosage but together pretty solid.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Surprisingly good to be honest, will be dosing all 30 days and will see if it improves or potency decreases.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In for the review!

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just updating 3 days in and continued ecdy m energy and sweat! Feels good just like the first day, no reduced power so far. Do love the inclusion of 5mg yhcl for before morning workout on a empty stomach.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Are you in a funk when it wears off. Srs.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Honestly I haven't noticed anything other than a return to baseline. No crash so far. Of course a drop in added energy but no hard crash.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So far nothing new to report still good stim feel energy, sweat from the yhcl and that hot/ cold feeling at the beginning. Lasts a good 4-5 hours and then energy is lower but no crash.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really nothing to add, good pick me up energy. No stim-dick, no crash. I will say the Y does not hit as hard but that is to be expected. I will take the weekend off and see Monday if hits hard again. Good wake me up or preworkout energy. I even tried taking 1 cap later in day and got a good mood and light energy boost.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So been experimenting with different dosing. Really enjoying taking 1 cap spaced throughout the day as a pick me up. Great feel good, mood boost, and energy. Funny at only 1 cap but enjoying something different.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So lately I have changed the dosing for when I need a energy pick me up or added mood boost. 1 cap fills that void. Today I did the full dosing of 3 and the sweats and goose bumps are still in full effect from the Y. Really a great under the radar product.

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Coming to an end with this effective stim. One of the few I would recommend the energy and mood boosting on this is great. With the added Y no stim dick issues. I prefer it at one cap dosed with or without caffeine. Really versatile for dosing and if you take all 3 at once it is pretty potent. I can take 3 doses of e/c a day and feel good. So not the stim junkie like alot on here but also not too soft. Lol.
I'd say give it a try, think I saw it for $25 on ironmags website. Worth a try.