I'm scared that I have gyno

gettinbig22

Awards
I know I should just go to the doctor to get this checked out but I just got out of college and will not have insurance for a month.

About two months ago now I felt this pea sized lump behind my right nipple. I really had no idea at first until it started to hurt so I started to think it was gyno. About a week later I started getting one in my left nipple but it didn't really hurt. I ordered Tamoxifen and I have been taking for a almost a month now. The pain went away but it almost seems like the lump is still there and maybe bigger.

Back in January I took mass tabs then took 6 oxo for my post cycle. After knowing more I know I probably needed a serm. I didn't take anything again until April I started taking ripped tabs then took post cycle tabs. I did this again in June and finished up on my post cycle tabs in the middle or end of July. I wouldn't think this would cause me to have gyno. Maybe I'm just being paranoid. My girlfriend thinks they look the same but I think my nipples definitely look bigger than they were back in July.

Can anyone give me their opinion? I will try to get some pics on here too.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Well, the course of steroids that you took very well could have caused gyno. Your PCTs were inadequate (a fact you recognize now).

Then again, lots of guys get paranoid and talk themselves into thinking they have a problem.

A lump could be gyno. It could just be a swolen gland or a cyst. Then again, men get breast cancer too so it could be worse than gyno.

You could post pics but I think your best bet is to go to the doc once you have insurance and say "hey, I have these weird lumps near my nipples" and see what the doc says. No need to mention the steroids IMHO. Just say you noticed one or even that your girlfriend felt them and thought that you should get them checked out.

gettinbig22

Awards
Well I will definitely get it checked out as soon as I can. But if it is gyno I am pretty much screwed unless I have surgery right? Those lumps will always be there.

gettinbig22

Awards
Now that I know what I need for post cycle therapy does anyone think I would be ok to eventually get on some havoc?

A guy that I was talking to said he had a similar problem as mine and what he did was he got on some havoc. He said he got jacked took the right post cycle therapy and he had no more gyno. I don't know if I buy that or not but I would do about anything to make this problem go away.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I would say using Havoc or Epi for gyno reduction is pretty hit or miss and it also seems to be very dose dependent...based on my experiences.

Using a serm with a good AI is still the preferred route to go IMO.

gettinbig22

Awards
So I have been taking Tamoxifen Citrate...should I have been taking AI with it too? I have my doctors appt tomorrow to get my nips checked out...I hope there is something they/I can do to get rid of the small lumps. My g/f and one of my buddies both think I'm being paranoid and they don't think it looks like I have anything wrong but it sure feels like I do.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Might as well wait for your Dr's evaluation, but yes I would run an AI with the nolva.