Im going to get topical finasteride

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
No way Im gonna take the pill version cause I need my DHT for the many blessings it gives us yet I wanna save my hair now that I have still enough to save "face" literally.

I'm concerned about possible sistemic action however which is why I'll be doing a complete bloodwork check the day before beginning the use and will check it again a month later.

Just in case I could have some problems due to sistemic effects, do you believe having an AI available may help or better have a SERM in case nipples get sensitive?

I will update this thread regularly in terms of hair condition, bloodwork and so on.

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just shave your head. Not worth the chance. I can still grow a full head of hair, but I shave it completely off, and my girl loves it and most reception has been high from the ladies.

Your manhood is not worth having hair. And is finasteride really a long term solution or will you eventually lose it all long term?

Best of luck in your choices.

Carnivorecon

Carnivorecon

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed, its worth a try man, hope it works out. I'm losing mine and shave it but i do not suit it one bit, my head is aesthetically challenged

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
10 days update, nothing to report yet.

Trainings are not any different than before in terms of loads and reps, sleep is much better due to melatonin.

I decided to fap every sunday to see how it works and how it "shots".

Will do bloodwork again in a month.

Monte_Cristo

Monte_Cristo

Awards
  • Established
Its about 20 days now.

No problem at all at the gym actually despite Im cutting strengh is slightly increasing (guess its the sunny days and the better sleep due to melatonin) while body fat is slowly but visibly decreasing.

Hair fall much less then before when I wash my head to dry it, almost none in the comb but still no regrowth...I see some new hair on the sides but its 3 or 4 so cant tell if it was already there or not.

The only side till now its that my load is not as big as before and not as thick yet sex drive and aggressivity are not any different.

Guess I'll do bloodwork in 2 weeks cause I finished a lean xtreme run now and dont want to mess it up.